PVAD

Ole Sack Watch

9 hours ago, JJtheRed said:

Went on to call Mhikitarian a good signing. 

He’s too far gone at this point. Euthanise. 

He was talking about Larsson not Miki. 

Also his comment on Sanchez was tongue in cheek. Clear as day if you watch the video from the press conference. All the outrage on here over it as if we don't have enough genuine things to be annoyed and worried about 😂

16 minutes ago, Canto said:

He was talking about Larsson not Miki. 

Also his comment on Sanchez was tongue in cheek. Clear as day if you watch the video from the press conference. All the outrage on here over it as if we don't have enough genuine things to be annoyed and worried about 😂

Almost certain he said Mhiki 

12 minutes ago, JJtheRed said:

Almost certain he said Mhiki 

No he was talking about our January signings and how few we've made that have turned out good mentioned Evra and Vidic and Henrik "but he was a loan" then says the whole "Sanchez will come back in the summer and prove you all wrong" almost laughing as he says it.

There's the video.

Edited by Canto

1 hour ago, haggler said:

Chris Wilder is the man we need at the helm

He would turn the club around and can polish a turd until his players get in through the door

Pochettino is a bag of wank

Wilder is a fat Brexiteer who will be battling relegation by this time next season. And not with us.

Just now, TFIA said:

Tonight’s result was literally the worst thing that could have happened.

Why?

If Wolves beat us on Sat, Chelsea can go 9 points clear.

We’ll probably both draw.

2 hours ago, O said:

Yeah, Jesse's days are numbered. Bruno Fernandes as 1st choice with Andreas as backup.

He'll probably join some London club and become a serial womaniser like Defoe. MLS by 31.

Yeh, he'll get a cushy gig somewhere. Maybe West Ham with Moyes. Can't see Jose taking him or Lampard, or even Arteta.

Ole will say. “I don’t understand everyone’s issue. We can’t be that bad, we’ve beaten City twice away” worst result ever. We go out but he can hide behind that result now. Would rather lose 10-0 than than win 1-0 and go out!

11 hours ago, O said:

Yeah, Jesse's days are numbered. Bruno Fernandes as 1st choice with Andreas as backup.

He'll probably join some London club and become a serial womaniser like Defoe. MLS by 31.

Crystal Palace or West Ham, that's always been his level. 

11 hours ago, O said:

Why?

If Wolves beat us on Sat, Chelsea can go 9 points clear.

We’ll probably both draw.

Ole already boasting about beating City away twice. His exact words were "we've come a long way".

It's a fucking embarrassment. Even if we lose the next two games this is the shit he'll be clinging on to while City could and should have ended the club. Sterling alone cost them 5 goals over two legs.

Ole lasting in to next season is the end of any chance there is to this being turned around. The man should be managing children. 

He's just not capable of instilling a winning mentality into players. Never should a united side be playing football this shite, especially given the financial resources at our disposal. If there are fans who still have faith in this guy then they are absolute mugs.

Poch has got his work cut out thats for sure.

Martial.  James Corden tribute act.  Mata. Matic. Lingard. Lindalof . Jones. Perriera all need binning off.

Theyre stealing cash by the minute.     Greenwood needs to go on loan.

In short.  We are toast.   Done.  Finished.

Really starting to bug me his “it’s all under control/part of the rebuild” type chat - 

when all we’ve really seen is gross mis-management -  he’s a yes man / company man - out of his depth 

Damning Stats 

4 points from the last 5 League Matches.

Manchester United have failed to score in three consecutive league games for the first time since October 2016.

United failed to score in back-to-back home league games for the first time since March 2014.

Bringing in a couple of players isn't going to make a difference there is a toxicity at pitch level I've never seen in my years following United.

Ole saying we have moved forward by beating City twice says it's all. When we were shit I mean really shit we'd go to Anfield and get a result more often than not when Liverpool were literally Kings of Europe. There was none of that bullshit talk from the managers about beating Liverpool because they knew it masked a plethora of problems. The victories putting them into context were for the fans bragging rights over our hated rivals that's it. This is why Solskjaer coming out with "we've come far with these players" is such a hollow meaningless statement when next week you get outplayed by the likes of fucking Burnley!!!

Whatever path he is taking this club it's wrong. I'm not even calling him out anymore I know he is out of his depth. He is just the mouthpiece  with the puppetmasters pulling his strings.

The worst assembled squad in United's Premiership History probably worse than under Sexton is the reason. I don't think any manager could do anything with these fucks.

We heap praise on players like Fred and Matić after spending close onto 800 million is that what it is has come to? 

I think it has because that is about our current ambition. The fact those aforementioned players are currently our "top" players says it all. Players, and let's not fuck about here, would not make  any of the current elite European Clubs benches never mind starting line ups. This love in with Fred is beyond me he is probably head and shoulders over a complete shit midfield does that suddenly make him a great player it makes him a decent player amongst shit. Fuck we've waited long enough for him to do something in any case he was due a purple patch.

People are talking about Pochettinio or Allegri taking over with a magic wand fuck that get real. United will not attract the elite players and by elite I mean superstar names. A superstar in the making Haaland quite rightly chose wisely not to come here. Why would they want to come here.

Someone like Fernandes though this a huge leap for him from the Portuguese League. Players like that will always want to come to United he is not what I call an elite player, well not yet, and that's not shitting on him either. He looked comfortable on debut and had the most shots but the stark reality is we've spent 800 million and we have Anthony Fucktard Martial leading our attack and an ex-Watford player signed on panic loan. Fuck me that's as bad as it gets!

Moving forwards we will probably win an odd Cup here and there struggle to challenge for Top 4 occasionally make the ECL but primarily ply our trade in Europe's poor cousin trophy. 

It's turgid it really is.

United in name only. 

Edited by PVAD

1 hour ago, TFIA said:

All that's saved him is the league's incompetence. We shouldn't be in the top 10.

This is the truth. 

What a shit show the Premier League has been this season. We're behind a newly promoted team in the table, yet we're only 6 points off the top 4 & at the same time, we're only 5 points ahead of fucking Burnley who sit in 14th currently. It's crazy. 

Ole is very lucky to still be in the job. 

50 minutes ago, PVAD said:

Damning Stats 

4 points from the last 5 League Matches.

Manchester United have failed to score in three consecutive league games for the first time since October 2016.

United failed to score in back-to-back home league games for the first time since March 2014.

Bringing in a couple of players isn't going to make a difference there is a toxicity at pitch level I've never seen in my years following United.

Ole saying we have moved forward by beating City twice says it's all. When we were shit I mean really shit we'd go to Anfield and get a result more often than not when Liverpool were literally Kings of Europe. There was none of that bullshit talk from the managers about beating Liverpool because they knew it masked a plethora of problems. The victories putting them into context were for the fans bragging rights over our hated rivals that's it. This is why Solskjaer coming out with "we've come far with these players" is such a hollow meaningless statement when next week you get outplayed by the likes of fucking Burnley!!!

Whatever path he is taking this club it's wrong. I'm not even calling him out anymore I know he is out of his depth. He is just the mouthpiece  with the puppetmasters pulling his strings.

The worst assembled squad in United's Premiership History probably worse than under Sexton is the reason. I don't think any manager could do anything with these fucks.

We heap praise on players like Fred and Matić after spending close onto 800 million is that what it is has come to? 

I think it has because that is about our current ambition. The fact those aforementioned players are currently our "top" players says it all. Players, and let's not fuck about here, would not make  any of the current elite European Clubs benches never mind starting line ups. This love in with Fred is beyond me he is probably head and shoulders over a complete shit midfield does that suddenly make him a great player it makes him a decent player amongst shit. Fuck we've waited long enough for him to do something in any case he was due a purple patch.

People are talking about Pochettinio or Allegri taking over with a magic wand fuck that get real. United will not attract the elite players and by elite I mean superstar names. A superstar in the making Haaland quite rightly chose wisely not to come here. Why would they want to come here.

Someone like Fernandes though this a huge leap for him from the Portuguese League. Players like that will always want to come to United he is not what I call an elite player, well not yet, and that's not shitting on him either. He looked comfortable on debut and had the most shots but the stark reality is we've spent 800 million and we have Anthony Fucktard Martial leading our attack and an ex-Watford player signed on panic loan. Fuck me that's as bad as it gets!

Moving forwards we will probably win an odd Cup here and there struggle to challenge for Top 4 occasionally make the ECL but primarily ply our trade in Europe's poor cousin trophy. 

It's turgid it really is.

United in name only. 

We've got to take the pain until the season is over Pee-Vee.      There will be changes.   Huge changes.  

You can take that to the bank of THE BASTARD.