PVAD

Ole Sack Watch

you cannot play a counter attacking team,by counter attacking ,i know this why doesn`t ole, there is no space to run in behind. So you either have a messi (skill and ball control) or a bogbrush (felony a big donkey to get on crosses) to break em down. Our starting squad cannot do this. Now every1 has started to notice how bad our line-up is, against southampton i see matic returning to replace Mcsause, young to replace shaw, and mata for martial,all pointless players unless you wanna grind out a draw. his love child limpdick will also start but his cards have been marked by the fans. OLE could be in real trouble if after these (assumed changes) as he`s not got any faith in youth.

13 hours ago, ALF said:

Spot on, we're so fucking precious and over the top when we drop points its madness, football fans have become so reactive and wanting instant action its ridiculous. I'm not comparing Ole with Sir Alex but bugger me if the 'ta ra Fergie' banner holders had social media like we do now it would have been fucking mayhem and i doubt Fergie would have lasted. 

I always use home against Palace as the turning point in my head when i lost faith in Mourinho's methods, playing 10 men behind the ball at all times at home to Palace was enough for me to realise he wasn't the man for us or at least he wasn't anymore. 

Contrast this to this season what you saw was the Palace team playing with deep and trying defending. They got two goals from our mistakes, costly mistakes, they time wasted to a level i've never seen before and the ref allowed it and they defended as if their lives depend on it. 

United to their credit tried to attack but we're both young and naive and lacked anyone creative in the no10 role, i'd argue Ole was naive as well playing a team made for counter attacking football at a team who were never gonna let us get in behind. But had Rashford's penalty been a few inches to the right it's a perfect penalty, had VAR been used appropriately and overrule the ref Martial should of had a penalty and you could even argue Cahill should have been sent off earlier on. Then of course it's a different game and we most likely win without really playing well at all. 

I'm not kidding myself here Ole has a uphill task and he's having to learn and adapt on the job which is not exactly ideal for a top level Football club. But he's trying to get rid of the bad recruitment of the past 5 years, he's trusting in youth and on the whole he's trying to play the right way I fully expect results this season to be a mixed bag but on the most part i think the football will at least be enjoyable. 

It's not really a reaction to one defeat though. Since that win in Paris we've won three games, drawn three and lost nine. Our form guide over the last 10 PL games would leave us 17th - The performances have been shocking in that time. 

You can talk about better signs compared to what was probably the worst home game under Mourinho but it was still an abysmal performance. Every smaller club will time waste with a lead and we shouldn't be relying on referees or lucky breaks to get something vs Crystal Palace. It's not good enough and it's more of the same. Better football? Outside of a ten minute spell vs Chelsea we've still been dire to watch. There's very few players in the squad capable of playing good football. 

The optimism is more bizarre than the negativity. It's a new season so people act like April and May didn't happen - Like those players responsible aren't still here, like our best player doesn't want to leave, like our world class goalkeeper isn't a hologram. It's also pretty laughable that people think Ole is even overseeing this "rebuild". If Woodward didn't trust Mourinho, a manager he had just invested huge money in then he's not giving Solksjaer much of a say in recruitment. And it's not a rebuild, it's a demolition. The priority at the minute is not football and it's going to show quite brutally on the pitch. It always will.

Solskjaer doesn't stand a chance. He's been left with a decimated squad that has to navigate four competitions. He's not "trusting in youth" so much as he's been left with youth. It's a disgrace that our hopes are being placed in 17 year old kids who have yet to prove they can even play at this level - They're going to get shoehorned into a side with a ton of pressure on them to perform immediately. It all sounds well and good in theory that we can blood in Gomes and Greenwood, play the "United way" and build for the futureo but it's a bunch of a bullshit. The results are what will matter and we're staring down the barrel of a terrible season. I would venture to say the board don't plan to have Ole in next season. He's been setup to fail.

12 minutes ago, TFIA said:

It's not really a reaction to one defeat though. Since that win in Paris we've won three games, drawn three and lost nine. Our form guide over the last 10 PL games would leave us 17th - The performances have been shocking in that time. 

You can talk about better signs compared to what was probably the worst home game under Mourinho but it was still an abysmal performance. Every smaller club will time waste with a lead and we shouldn't be relying on referees or lucky breaks to get something vs Crystal Palace. It's not good enough and it's more of the same. Better football? Outside of a ten minute spell vs Chelsea we've still been dire to watch. There's very few players in the squad capable of playing good football. 

The optimism is more bizarre than the negativity. It's a new season so people act like April and May didn't happen - Like those players responsible aren't still here, like our best player doesn't want to leave, like our world class goalkeeper isn't a hologram. It's also pretty laughable that people think Ole is even overseeing this "rebuild". If Woodward didn't trust Mourinho, a manager he had just invested huge money in then he's not giving Solksjaer much of a say in recruitment. And it's not a rebuild, it's a demolition. The priority at the minute is not football and it's going to show quite brutally on the pitch. It always will.

Solskjaer doesn't stand a chance. He's been left with a decimated squad that has to navigate four competitions. He's not "trusting in youth" so much as he's been left with youth. It's a disgrace that our hopes are being placed in 17 year old kids who have yet to prove they can even play at this level - They're going to get shoehorned into a side with a ton of pressure on them to perform immediately. It all sounds well and good in theory that we can blood in Gomes and Greenwood, play the "United way" and build for the futureo but it's a bunch of a bullshit. The results are what will matter and we're staring down the barrel of a terrible season. I would venture to say the board don't plan to have Ole in next season. He's been setup to fail.

Good thing your own life isn’t affected by United, otherwise I’d lock every tall building in Fermanagh.

think whatever you want of him , he's at least throwing out the deadwood. giving extensions to Jones and Young was completely stupid but him getting rid of Darmian, Alexis, Rom and Chris and hopefully others in near future, is something we all wanted and not Jose not LVG and not Ed had the balls to do it.

his team is not good but i hope he stays until the end of season and kicks out the remaining undesired

1 hour ago, utd4life said:

think whatever you want of him , he's at least throwing out the deadwood. giving extensions to Jones and Young was completely stupid but him getting rid of Darmian, Alexis, Rom and Chris and hopefully others in near future, is something we all wanted and not Jose not LVG and not Ed had the balls to do it.

his team is not good but i hope he stays until the end of season and kicks out the remaining undesired

He isn't throwing anything out.

A few weeks ago he said Sanchez was in his plans and would score a lot of goals. He's not making any of these decisions. If you think he genuinely wanted to get rid of our top scorer with no replacement you're delusional.

He's become a dancing monkey for the Glazers. One of the club legends, that's what he's been reduced to. 

I did enjoy the buzz when he first arrived though. That was nice.

Now it just feels like we have Jose but with less of the cuntishness every week and replaced with a puppet.

Basically, we're the Muppet Show. Instead of Jim Henson at the strings, we've got Edward Scissorhands 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, TFIA said:

He isn't throwing anything out.

A few weeks ago he said Sanchez was in his plans and would score a lot of goals. He's not making any of these decisions. If you think he genuinely wanted to get rid of our top scorer with no replacement you're delusional.

He's become a dancing monkey for the Glazers. One of the club legends, that's what he's been reduced to. 

100%.      This has got Ed Deadwoods grubby horrible finger prints all over it.    Could it be a change of direction from him.    Its certainly a massive climb down if nothing else.   But it only serves to highlight just how little, if any influence Ole actually has.   He's getting fucked over in regal fashion.    We are all getting fucked over.

lucky and smalling were the only starters against everton that he has  alledgally got rid of,

so much for the (many of those players wont be here next season).

the amount of spin i see about how he`s got rid of 7 players is better delivered than boris and his brexit strategy.

Valencia (was retiring), Herra (was quitting).and even Lucky wanted a transfer,Felony had gone, Smalling on loan and even Sanches will both be back next year, after Ole has probaly gone. I dont see the 7 deadwood players ?, unless Darmian goes too. (but this spin was a released week ago) by the club to support Ole.

we tried pereira/mc,sauce also in that game and they were pointless.

but the books are looking good (nearly £50m off the yearly wage bill)

rumour is woodward has been investigated by the police over alledged racist tweets to a player,and the police are analysing some red paint found in his garage over some graffiti scandal, in a attempt to move some further players on in these last days of the window, so saving a further £130m and £10 m a year off the budget. 🙂 after all we cant sell them (fans would burn stadium down) but if they left for there own safety because of the fans (who would blame em)

would make us ripe for a takeover, a bit like that cunt at bury strip all the assets and get rid, we can only hope.

Jokeing apart we hear all stories of £500m a year pre tax profit, with the yanks taking $400m out of the club each year but the wage bill alone was $300m+ give the taxman his cut and its more like $100m they get with £70m for new players.

simple fact is we dont have the money, weve over payed for mediocre players, and given them inflated contracts and have done so for the last 6 years so woody capped the salary and cut the squad, he`s hoping some acadamy players will fill the gaps, Not he`s a supporter of youth, just there wage bills and selling potential.

A bit like Ole he probaly the lowest paid manager in the prem, and earns every penny of it in those press conferences, (ive looked more calmer being interviewed by the local oddlot) pity he`s clueless on tactics.

Edited by dodgy dave

He's not getting us playing is he. The attack just doesn't seem to have a clue. He can't use the players as an excuse as he more or less said we were alright going into this season. 1 win in 11 league games and the old problems persist rather than getting better. 

Edited by John Locke

57 minutes ago, PVAD said:

It's a shocking record 1 shut out in 19 and ONE win in NINE the PL!!! 

Relegation form that is. We only started to play in the second half after the red card. Even so, their goalie wasn't that busy.

4 minutes ago, Albert Quixall said:

Relegation form that is. We only started to play in the second half after the red card. Even so, their goalie wasn't that busy.

Yes quite.

It's going to a very long winter. 

3 hours ago, TFIA said:

Gone by November/December. Carrick as interim until the end of the season and then a big name manager in the summer with a lot more spending.

Assuming the Glazers aren't selling, that's what I'd expect.

He's just not the man for the job and never was. A team of United's stature should not be offering on-the-job training to its manager/coach. Ole is not at the level required and shows no signs that he ever will be. So now we wait for another 20 odd years for another title? This is the culmination of years of mismanagement by the Glazers. Great teams build from a position of strength. Back in 2009, we got schooled by Barca in Rome, even with Ronaldo. He left and we failed to replace him with a quality player, and we failed to address our aging squad of players. Come 2011, it was pretty much a given than Barca would do it again and still we did not learn.

This is down to the Glazers. All of it. When the slide really happens, and it will, let's see what they do. I fucking despise them.

3 minutes ago, Albert Quixall said:

He's just not the man for the job and never was. A team of United's stature should not be offering on-the-job training to its manager/coach. Ole is not at the level required and shows no signs that he ever will be. So now we wait for another 20 odd years for another title? This is the culmination of years of mismanagement by the Glazers. Great teams build from a position of strength. Back in 2009, we got schooled by Barca in Rome, even with Ronaldo. He left and we failed to replace him with a quality player, and we failed to address our aging squad of players. Come 2011, it was pretty much a given than Barca would do it again and still we did not learn.

This is down to the Glazers. All of it. When the slide really happens, and it will, let's see what they do. I fucking despise them.

Yes.

Even all of Woodward's blunders are by extension theirs. They've allowed an investment banker to oversee our decline season after season. There's clearly no ambition to succeed on the pitch so long as their profiting off of it. 

Not replacing Ronaldo/Tevez was the beginning of this. We had one of the best squads in club history with the potential for dominance in the league and we let it fall apart without rebuilding knowing they could rely on Fergie to keep us at least in the running. City then emerged from that bullshit, signing the players we should have in Aguero and Silva.

Ole isn't the guy I blame. I didn't blame Mourinho last season. Why give them contracts if they're not going to get backed? It's nonsense and clear that they're getting shafted as well as the fans. 

14 minutes ago, TFIA said:

Yes.

Even all of Woodward's blunders are by extension theirs. They've allowed an investment banker to oversee our decline season after season. There's clearly no ambition to succeed on the pitch so long as their profiting off of it. 

Not replacing Ronaldo/Tevez was the beginning of this. We had one of the best squads in club history with the potential for dominance in the league and we let it fall apart without rebuilding knowing they could rely on Fergie to keep us at least in the running. City then emerged from that bullshit, signing the players we should have in Aguero and Silva.

Ole isn't the guy I blame. I didn't blame Mourinho last season. Why give them contracts if they're not going to get backed? It's nonsense and clear that they're getting shafted as well as the fans. 

Hoo-fuckin-Ray.    People are actually beginning to wake up to the problem.        Finally others are beginning to realise that the football side of the Manchester United brand is totally incidental.      The only upshot of this disaster is that things go in cycles.     And by the way the club is being run at the moment and the way Deadwood is shipping out the wage sappers,   its clearly tell tale signs that things aren't as rosey as they once were.        Not being in the champo's again is stinging.   Theyre clearly not expecting to qualify this season either.

The sponsorship deals have been maxed out.   The only way to drag in more profit was to trim the squad.   Its basically penny pinching in desperation.   Its quite possible that this is the beginning of the end for Deadwood and the Florida fucktards. 

But there's still one big cash cow left for them to exploit.    Surely that will be their next victim.

The naming rights to the stadium.       There has already been a lot of interest.    It will happen within 3 years.    Numbers around £300 million for 5 years.     Electronics giant  Huawei, Saudi Airlines and Coca Cola have already tabled bids I'm lead to believe.

On 27/08/2019 at 21:06, Deez Nutz said:

Jesus, too many moany cunts, if you only supported United because they were successful, you can FO now and support city.

You support your Club during the bad times as well, yes we are way of the pace but ffs, we're in the premier league with a trophy room full to the brim and i can see an improvement in the squad signings, you can't off load players no one else wants overnight,  incremental improvements are all that's going to happen, so it will take time, i'll support Ole and the lads.

Do  You know what the  bad time for a club actually means ! Spend some time and learn something about the present status of various   clubs  across  Europe then.

A lot of footballers and club staff members  don't need Your ,,support" . They all have good agents and fools at the Club board to fulfill their extremely crazy money demands.

3 hours ago, Pap1918 said:

Do  You know what the  bad time for a club actually means ! Spend some time and learn something about the present status of various   clubs  across  Europe then.

A lot of footballers and club staff members  don't need Your ,,support" . They all have good agents and fools at the Club board to fulfill their extremely crazy money demands.

I'm not interested in the money side, why would I be, it ain't my money. 

I just want my side to do well, and I acknowledge that our squad is shite, not one world class player, but it is what it is. 

The Leicester game is huge. It could really signal a changing of the guard in the top 6 if they beat us at OT. They're absolutely flying too.

The fixtures after that don't get easier - A few more defeats and the writing will be on the wall. These next few weeks could define our season.

We actually haven't been as bad as I expected, which tells you a lot about my expectations. James has been a huge positive and the new defenders have been fine. Tells you about the state of the squad when three new signings are playing head and shoulders above the rest. The terrible form has carried over for the rest almost to a man and we were in desperate need of more signings. At some point Ole is going to just have to turn to the youngsters and use them to buy himself some time.