PVAD

Ole Sack Watch

Ole"s not going anywhere this season, he won't get sacked unless we drop towards the relegation zone, knowing the way the  club is run, I could see him at OT next season! 

5 hours ago, Mickey Mouse said:

Remember its Ole the manager we all hate/dislike, not Ole the player. If you start hate Ole the player then you are cunt.

The fans and former players will always be reluctant to say a bad word against Ole, but we should not be using sentiment to decide what is right for the club's future. I don't know what is taking so long. If pochettino is the man but hasn't got the balls to come in right away then we should tell him to fuck off a look elsewhere. Likewise if fans have a problem with solskjaer being removed when he's clearly not up to the job then that is equally pathetic.

This looks a decent team with a few additions 

Wan bissaka/? 

Ddg

Maguire/? 

Lindelof/? 

Williams/Shaw

Bruno 

Mctominay 

Fred

Rashford. 

This lot will need replacing

Martial

Lingard

Andrea's 

Matic

Mata

Loan out Greenwood and James abroad. 

Transfer wise, and I've no idea how much say he has in this matter but I like the players brought in so far, but the team seem poorly coached and directionless, and if this means a replacement, then so be it, but it ain't happening this season. 

2 minutes ago, Deez Nutz said:

Transfer wise, and I've no idea how much say he has in this matter but I like the players brought in so far, but the team seem poorly coached and directionless, and if this means a replacement, then so be it, but it ain't happening this season. 

Potch in May Deezle.

We're going to finish 7th, maybe even 8th;

1. Liverpool
  2. City
  3. Leicester
  4. Chelsea
  5. Spurs
  6. Sheffield
  7. Man Utd

I think the table will stay like that. United and Wolves will be distracted by The Europa League, giving Sheffield an extra advantage.

Will be interesting to see if a victory in a cup, but failing to finish top four will be enough. As much as I feel there are better options out there such as Poch, I still feel perhaps we need to see this plan come to fruition - as for as much as the results are not coming - there is lots of evidence to finally suggest there is a final template he is working towards.

And like it or not, we have been f*cked by injuries this season - although of course it's on the manager to make sure we have a strong squad.

9 hours ago, MikeM said:

And like it or not, we have been f*cked by injuries this season - although of course it's on the manager to make sure we have a strong squad.

I don't see that as excuse. If we had champions league to worry about or been playing really well which might mitigate the need to rest players or not risk those carrying knocks.

As you say it's up to the manager to ensure the squad is strong. While we strengthened the defense we were weakened in attack and midfield. For a club in rebuild we should be spending more than 60milliion net. Perhaps its woodward/Glazer's tightening the pursestrings but surely we didn't set out to finish 5th 6th or 7th when 4th place has never looked more up to grabs.

Edited by John Locke

3 hours ago, Deez Nutz said:

Even with our best 11, I wouldn't say we have a style of play, the fact that our players have to look up every time they receive the ball indicates poor coaching. 

that has been puzzling to me! i tried to watch how Liverpool and city play, you can clearly see more often players don't look up much. with us it feels like a game at a school ground when you try to figure out  wether a player is in your team or not. 

Edited by natimanu

The only situation I would really want Ole to stay is if we win the FA cup beating City and Liverpool on our way! And also qualifying for CL either by wining EL or top four finish.  if he can do that with one more transfer market in the summer he should be given one more season to take us on the right track! 

Edited by natimanu

If McTominay and Pogba are back for/after the Chelsea game, he might have a chance at pulling off a somewhat respectable end to the season.

Both are back in training according to recent reports.

On 03/02/2020 at 10:52, MikeM said:

Will be interesting to see if a victory in a cup, but failing to finish top four will be enough. As much as I feel there are better options out there such as Poch, I still feel perhaps we need to see this plan come to fruition - as for as much as the results are not coming - there is lots of evidence to finally suggest there is a final template he is working towards.

A Europa league win will definitely secure his job imo. 

19 hours ago, TheManc said:

A Europa league win will definitely secure his job imo. 

For sure, my point was that if it was only the FA Cup - which is what Louis Van Gaal delivered (mind you I suspect they'd lined Jose up already at that point)