PVAD

Ole Sack Watch

I've started controversial threads before on Van Gaal and Mourunho being sacked.

This has to be a legitimate thread like it or not. 

Unprecedented debacle since PSG culminating in 8 losses and being literally humbled by 2 relegated clubs. 

Embarrassing.

We know the cunt shower of shite players have contributed exclusively to this demise I'm not excusing any of them.

Like a lot of have been saying in match day threads sack the lot of them horrible, lazy, unprofessional bunch of overpaid cretins. 

However the manager has to be culpable Moyes was, Van Gaal was and Mourinho was. Solskjaer can't get an easy ride because of who he is.

Legend he will always be but he has to be answerable for what has gone for the last 3 months. You can't argue otherwise, the buck almost inevitably stops with the manager.

He has overseen a low in the history of this club no mater how optimistic you may be.

My viewpoint is I'd like to give him a chance with a summer transfer window and getting rid of the cancerous no-marks that have blighted this club for years you know who they are. He has to be given this time.

So I'm sorry if some may find this distasteful but the sack question is fair.

Edited by PVAD

I don't know how it's going to pan out right now.

Maybe we will have a good pre-season, where the fitness issues and movement off the ball are addressed. Maybe our sprints per game and average distance per game will improve significantly. Maybe.

Maybe Ole will be able to offload 7-8 players and the club will bring in 4-5 signings. This really all depends on Woodward and his staff.

But realistically, I can't see us fixing all of these problems in less than 3 months. It's going to take a long term, strategic rebuild. But everything required for it to be a success has yet to be put in place i.e. hiring a DoF or a Sports Director.

The fitness has got to be the starting point. Regardless of our lack of quality, we must be able to outwork the opposition.

I don't get our form, if it was because of giving him the job full time, how can that derail our season. We were doing well with him as Caretaker. Quite frankly, I wish we waited until the end of the season to decide, we jumped In too early giving in the 3 year contract, but this isn't his fault though. The players are the ones who have under-performed, sure it's Ole job to motivate them, but if they are not doing it, what is the hell are they doing. We need committed players who give their all, this team does not give their all. We need most of them sold, we might. just might see a different hungry team next season.

2 minutes ago, peterswellman said:

I’d get rid now. He’s not up to it, no experience of urning a dire situation like this around. Move on, we fucked up. He’ll probably be decent enough to not screw us over the compo.

Fucking hilarious

6 minutes ago, O said:

Is it Ole in particular that you rate, or would any ex United player have sufficed?

No! not any ex United player.

I thought Giggsy should have kept it when he was caretaker with Fergie being a good ear from above while he learned his trade.

Somebody steeped in the club.

You mentioned trolling earlier. I will tell you what trolling is. Turning every fucking thread into an anti Ole thread. Not as if there hasn’t been enough threads started aimed specifically at targeting him. 

4 minutes ago, Shoot said:

No! not any ex United player.

I thought Giggsy should have kept it when he was caretaker with Fergie being a good ear from above while he learned his trade.

Somebody steeped in the club.

You mentioned trolling earlier. I will tell you what trolling is. Turning every fucking thread into an anti Ole thread. Not as if there hasn’t been enough threads started aimed specifically at targeting him. 

You need to get away from this steeped shit.

Liverpool wasted the majority of the 90’s living in the past. John Barnes lived through it and blamed their demise on it.

Klopp has his own identity and has shaped Liverpool in his own image. It’s not Shankly football, it’s Klopp’s own brand.

And I agree with him. You can understand a club without having played there. Ole comes across as too nostalgic at times. He’s never going to be Sir Alex Ferguson. Become his own man or he will fail here.

W 2  d 2   l 8   f 8   a 18 since psg.

When all is said and done (and I'm highly critical of the glazers, woodward and the players) i just don't think that kind of a run can be justified and it gives you sod all confidence ahead of the transfer window and the next campaign. I just can't see how it'd be ratiinal for him to be our manager next season. 

52 minutes ago, Munroe said:

Way too early for this. Let him get rid of the players he doesn't rate and bring in some new blood at least.

Mate you have to have this type of thread as we'd be accused of favouritism for the sake of it. There was a section that wanted Moyes going within months at the club.

I've actually pointed out that I'd give him a transfer window and hopefully he is strong enough to get rid of the wastemen at this club. Give him that at least.

I don't know if this true but he has been quoted on MUTV as saying farewell to Valencia but we have Young Smalling and Jones for next season. OMFG!!

Seriously is this encouraging when he refers to those 3rd rate players as our starters in defence next season?

Even I'd have to reconsider my stance if they were anywhere near our starting lime up next season.

29 minutes ago, Shoot said:

Fucking hilarious

Our recent form has been comedy gold to City fans like you George. Now, knock one in to that tubby wife of yours and leave us in peace. 

PS: Cut the grey ‘hawk.

14 minutes ago, O said:

You need to get away from this steeped shit.

Liverpool wasted the majority of the 90’s living in the past. John Barnes lived through it and blamed their demise on it.

Klopp has his own identity and has shaped Liverpool in his own image. It’s not Shankly football, it’s Klopp’s own brand.

And I agree with him. You can understand a club without having played there. Ole comes across as too nostalgic at times. He’s never going to be Sir Alex Ferguson. Become his own man or he will fail here.

There will never be another Fergie and he knows that.

Anybody in any walk of life follows certain successful traits of their educators. You included.

Ole has the will and the balls for this. 

8 minutes ago, PVAD said:

Mate you have to have this type of thread as we'd be accused of favouritism for the sake of it. There was a section that wanted Moyes going within months at the club.

I've actually pointed out that I'd give him a transfer window and hopefully he is strong enough to get rid of the wastemen at this club. Give him that at least.

I don't know if this true but he has been quoted on MUTV as saying farewell to Valencia but we have Young Smalling and Jones for next season. OMFG!!

Seriously is this encouraging when he refers to those 3rd rate players as our starters in defence next season?

Even I'd have to reconsider my stance if they were anywhere near our starting lime up next season.

And didn’t even bother to mention Lindelof? That’s a made up load of shite!

6 minutes ago, peterswellman said:

Our recent form has been comedy gold to City fans like you George. Now, knock one in to that tubby wife of yours and leave us in peace. 

PS: Cut the grey ‘hawk.

Oh yer back on that shite are you. You must be on the puff or something.

That line of yours about Olebeing decent enough not to bother about compo tells us uerfucking on something 😄

Edited by Shoot

I've not seen anything tactically different happening to achieve better results..does he even have any tactics..is his character big enough to gain respect..hows his training program..I've not got a clue..bar the recent negative results..which have been pure relegation form..if we were in the bottom 6 in that 6 weeks..we would definitely have been relegated..

There is too much of a gap..and it may get bigger next season..United need to discourage that..have a serious chat with Ole..and say thanks for your passion..but I think we may need to part ways..

We won't get Poch..as he will be looking something bigger. plus he too might get embarassed..

The club needs a surgery..and heavy maintenance..there is no way forward..but too get treatment..and Hiddink and Ancelotti are good at this..we will need either one of them to go the next step..of getting a long term manager..

Lets stop fuckin about.  Coz that's all we are all doing.

Its Roy Keane.    There is no cunt else.  We've had "Mr experience" in Van Gaal, it didn't work.   We've tried "the last resort" in Mourinho, it didn't work.   The common denominator being,  there is zero fear factor in the squad.  Theyre all of the opinion that they are bigger than any manager that walks through the door.    A serious lack of respect.      And our problems aren't going away any time soon.  

Ole has already made Rashy, Young, Smalling and Jones his allies.  Is it any wonder Herrera said "fuck this", and Pogba, Big Dave and Lukheskey  cant get  out quick enough.   

How the fuck are we seriously expected to turn around this utter cluster fuck?

Ole has little or next to no experience.  Neither has Carrick.   Phelan lead a charmed life with Fergie.  But his managerial CV reads sacked as assistant coach at Stockport.  Sacked as manager of Burnley and sacked as Hull manager.

All 3 of them have strong ties with a lot of this squad.      Ole has already said that Smalling, Jones and Young will be here next season???

What the fuckin fuck!!     

I think Keano with a load of youngsters and some decent buys along side them could work.    No more players running to Deadwood for a comfort blanket.   The discipline at the club has totally gone. 

2 hours ago, THE BASTARD said:

We were 19 points off top 4 when Jose Van Pulis was sacked.     We finished 29 points behind.

We were 11 behind 4th, with a -1 GD, we finished 5 back of 4th and +11. 

1 minute ago, Piazza said:

We were 11 behind 4th, with a -1 GD, we finished 5 back of 4th and +11. 

Which is quite depressing given the form of Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs over the past month or so.

We could have cruised to top 4 any other season. Such a shitshow from start to finish. With a quick bounce back in the middle.

2 minutes ago, O said:

Which is quite depressing given the form of Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs over the past month or so.

We could have cruised to top 4 any other season. Such a shitshow from start to finish. With a quick bounce back in the middle.

So sack Emery, Sarri and Poch ?

5 minutes ago, O said:

I think we were in 4th by his 6th or 7th game in charge and were also either tied on pts or 1 back of third as well. We essentially got lucky we had one of our best runs of form ever in between two of our worst ever runs of form or we’d have probably finished like 10th this season. What a disaster that would have been, as I for one am looking forward to us losing in the round of 32 of the Europa to some third place CL team like Napoli or Inter.