His acceleration is 93 in fifa for those that didn't know. This guy can become a world beater. 

In all honesty he's worth a punt at 15m it's pocket money in current transfer market. 

2 minutes ago, peterswellman said:

Looks very one footed but rapid to be fair.

We need to restore the balance, what with Valencia leaving 🤷‍♂️

Wasn't he the kid that done bits against City in the cup? I'm all for a bit of that, if so. And I especially down for the club going for lesser known players again over more established names. Hopefully, we get this over the line soon and move onto the next one.

46 minutes ago, U4L said:

His acceleration is 93 in fifa for those that didn't know. This guy can become a world beater. 

In all honesty he's worth a punt at 15m it's pocket money in current transfer market. 

93 on Fifa!!! Holy fucking dog balls, must be a world beater, sign this motherfucker! 

Seriously though, not watched this kid week in week out. But from what I've read it sounds like a better type of signing for us to make, especially at 15 million. Only one man will know though as he knows all players of all clubs, all of the time. Like a football omnipotent diety, @O, educate us. 

I hope this is the first signing of a more joined up approach buying players to fit the system rather than to sell shirts. 

This has worked so very well for Liverpool and the likes, the era of the Galatico is well and truly over, its a squad game now. 

3 hours ago, St!mpy said:

93 on Fifa!!! Holy fucking dog balls, must be a world beater, sign this motherfucker! 

Seriously though, not watched this kid week in week out. But from what I've read it sounds like a better type of signing for us to make, especially at 15 million. Only one man will know though as he knows all players of all clubs, all of the time. Like a football omnipotent diety, @O, educate us. 

1 hour ago, JJtheRed said:

White Zaha 

Welsh Walcott.

1 hour ago, O said:

Welsh Walcott.

Honestly believe that if Walcott when he first signed for Arsenal accepted he was always going to be a winger he'd of had a better less disappointing career than he has had, i mean this in terms of potential to be a top player. He was also bitty and his form would be more all over the shop than Rooney's. 

For some reason the lad convinced himself he was going to be the next Henry and forever tried to play as a striker but never really achieved anything of note there. If this lad accepts he's an out and out winger we have a good starting point. 

3 hours ago, JJtheRed said:

White Zaha 

Somebody just got sacked for shit like that

1 hour ago, O said:

Welsh Walcott

And that!

19 minutes ago, ALF said:

If this lad accepts he's an out and out winger we have a good starting point.

As long as he chips a few goals in

Good that he is a Brit as well. Just heard the stat that from the four English clubs involved in the European quarters only 9 Brits involved. Not so good!

11 minutes ago, Shoot said:

Good that he is a Brit as well. Just heard the stat that from the four English clubs involved in the European quarters only 9 Brits involved. Not so good!

Maybe that's the reason why? Brits are overrated. Young Smalling Jones Shaw Lingard and Rashford are all bob.

Need players who will play as a team but can take orders when required...no more name signings please..unless it's Deligt..then I'll be delighted..

2 hours ago, butler said:

Need players who will play as a team but can take orders when required...no more name signings please..unless it's Deligt..then I'll be delighted..

Raiola, De Ligt's agent, has been suspended globally. Confirmed by fifa

40 minutes ago, Mkhi22 said:

Raiola, De Ligt's agent, has been suspended globally. Confirmed by fifa

That means we will be stuck with Pogba too also he represents Lukaku too right?