Burns92

Cobra Kai

It's on YouTube premium.

Anyone watching this? Surprised to see no thread so far. If you are a fan of the original Karate Kid then this show is must watch.

The quality of writing is a thing of beauty. Season 2 was a bit meh compared 1 but still great.

1 hour ago, JJtheRed said:

I’ve a gap. I’ll give it a whirl.... 

You like Kingdom, don't you? I bet you'll love this.

2 hours ago, Juanderful said:

There's a YouTube premium...?

Yeah I think it was YouTube Red before? But now they call it Premium and they have a bunch of originals, of which 99.9% are crap. They've hit gold with Cobra Kai.

The first 2 episodes are free to watch.

1 hour ago, O said:

Yes, YouTube and Disney have entered the steaming game to knock Netflix off their perch.

Netflix are already irrelevant, they have lost quite a bit of movies and shows in their library. Their originals have been consistently crap too.

24 minutes ago, John Locke said:

I enjoyed season one but I'm not prepared to pay for youtube premium to watch the second season.

This but I don't have a spotify subscription or anything so I'm considering taking the plunge on youtube premium's trial to get that and youtube music - or I could just get youtube music for 3 months free... not sure.

Ive never watched any original programming but I love my youtube premium subscription so god damn much. I’ve had it for like a year and when people show me something on youtube off their phone and an add pops up it makes me throw up in my mouth a little. 

23 minutes ago, JJtheRed said:

Teflon 

Never have I seen such a perfect example of a one-word reply that keeps within the context of the former post (One Word: X) that also delivers such a perfect blend of wit and scientific fact. Anything short of the 'Popular' tag is a disgrace and a slight on the honour of this perfect reply.

3 hours ago, Juanderful said:

Never have I seen such a perfect example of a one-word reply that keeps within the context of the former post (One Word: X) that also delivers such a perfect blend of wit and scientific fact. Anything short of the 'Popular' tag is a disgrace and a slight on the honour of this perfect reply.

🤣🤣🤣

On 04/07/2019 at 21:06, John Locke said:

I enjoyed season one but I'm not prepared to pay for youtube premium to watch the second season.

Yeah season one was amazing. Two? Not so much. It gets cheesier by the episode.

On 04/07/2019 at 21:31, hdcantona said:

This but I don't have a spotify subscription or anything so I'm considering taking the plunge on youtube premium's trial to get that and youtube music - or I could just get youtube music for 3 months free... not sure.

YouTube music's library is amazing, but the Android music player is god awful. I can't believe how a company like Google cannot design a simple application for music and have all the right features available.

Adblock for YouTube wasn't available in Android unless you rooted your phone, so I always hated watching adverts there. I'd pay for the premium subscription just for that alone tbh.