butler

David Beckham

I remember Beck's going against the Glazer's when he openly donned the scarf .to their opposition..I think he even went against Saf in that instant..what David was saying was that they were holding United back and Fergies was enabling them because he had the EPL more or less mastered ..even though in Europe United could never really stamp their authority..that next leap was required ..better signings were needed..maybe even a new manager was needed ..as Saf had more or less run his cause and beyond ...

37 minutes ago, butler said:

I remember Beck's going against the Glazer's when he openly donned the scarf .to their opposition..I think he even went against Saf in that instant..what David was saying was that they were holding United back and Fergies was enabling them because he had the EPL more or less mastered ..even though in Europe United could never really stamp their authority..that next leap was required ..better signings were needed..maybe even a new manager was needed ..as Saf had more or less run his cause and beyond ...

Like I told you before, you talk total shite at times. Total and utter shite.

8 hours ago, Shoot said:

Like I told you before, you talk total shite at times. Total and utter shite.

At least it's knocked that Scottish accent out of you