Shoot

The good news thread

The prima donna’s at the club now lose 25% of their wages until we are back in the CL.

That should help them decide to fuck off. Good riddance..... tatty bye....... fuck right off you fraudulent cunts.

Any other good news? 

Edited by Shoot

12 minutes ago, PVAD said:

@Shoot

Didn't you just have a go at someone for making duplicate threads yet you've done the same shite.

Why don't you fuckers check before creating banal threads. 😁 

https://www.talkmanutd.com/topic/3522-the-good-news-related-with-man-united-lets-find-it-together/

How the fuck was I supposed to find that? At least it’s not sat right next door to it!

Wolves have pool and Brighton have city on their last day ...wolves are good for a win or at least a draw..city are good to put 3 past Brighton..

4 minutes ago, butler said:

Wolves have pool and Brighton have city on their last day

Thanks for letting us know.... do you think we all live up a fucking mountain or something!

43 minutes ago, Shoot said:

Thanks for letting us know.... do you think we all live up a fucking mountain or something!

What's wrong with people that live up on mountain's..you racist... imbecile..

16 hours ago, Shoot said:

The prima donna’s at the club now lose 25% of their wages until we are back in the CL.

That should help them decide to fuck off. Good riddance..... tatty bye....... fuck right off you fraudulent cunts.

Any other good news? 

This is a good news actually,but their 75 % are more than enough the majority of them to stay on permanent and undeserved feeding. Do not expect miracles from that cunts. 

Good to hear that wages will drop by 25 per cent....90 per cent would be better for this miserable bunch of losers!

Grudgingly got to say Well done to Liverpool for turning a 3 nil lose around against Barca. It's gonna an everest climb to get any where near them in the next five years!

42 minutes ago, kevthebad said:

Good to hear that wages will drop by 25 per cent....90 per cent would be better for this miserable bunch of losers!

Grudgingly got to say Well done to Liverpool for turning a 3 nil lose around against Barca. It's gonna an everest climb to get any where near them in the next five years!

Ban. 

14 hours ago, St!mpy said:

Ban. 

Like it or not, unfortunately it's the truth. We are so far away from their level of football, that it would take 5 impressive summer transfer seasons to get to their currant standards.

Even the last couple of great champions league attempts, Barca totally outplayed us. Now I know that they are not quite as good as they were then, but could we have turned around a 3 nil defeat with a 4 nil win?

And before you say I'm a Liverpool fan, I assure you I'm not. As a United fan I suffered for many years way back when Liverpool were challenging for the title every year and we were wallowing mid table before SAF's glorious years.

The trouble is that I can see it all happening again for years, the way we are floundering!

9 hours ago, kevthebad said:

Like it or not, unfortunately it's the truth. We are so far away from their level of football, that it would take 5 impressive summer transfer seasons to get to their currant standards.

Even the last couple of great champions league attempts, Barca totally outplayed us. Now I know that they are not quite as good as they were then, but could we have turned around a 3 nil defeat with a 4 nil win?

And before you say I'm a Liverpool fan, I assure you I'm not. As a United fan I suffered for many years way back when Liverpool were challenging for the title every year and we were wallowing mid table before SAF's glorious years.

The trouble is that I can see it all happening again for years, the way we are floundering!

Liverpool fan.