THE BASTARD

Seriously. Have we dropped a major bollock with Ole??

“The fitter you are, the more you can do. It’s as simple as that. The boys have been working hard but this is still the start, we can still get some hard work in.”

Great to hear that from Ole. Onwards and upwards for the season.

To be fair to ole in the first two games he did not play young, matic ,Jones and smalling while playing youngsters. Also the workrate of players seems to have improved a lot.

He shipped out Lukaku and probably sanchez will be gone too. If Maguire and Lindelof remains fit then surely next window we will atleast see one departure from Jones or smalling. For our failings in transfer market he should be the last person to blame as the imbecile Woodward screws it up again.

Jose in similar condition last seasom created a atmosphere completely destroying what little confidence our incompetent superstars had. Ole publicly has maintained dignity but will go max by nest season and the ones responsible for the downfall willl continue to head us.

He is the start of the journey to rebuilding, we need, and have signs of some of our ethos ,our way of playing is returning. We have always played attacking football, not even counter attacking football (though this was a part of the fear other teams had on a visit to OT).

where i think OLE will stumble is the fact he`s not got the players we had in 70`s/80`s/90`s and noughtys.

when the yanks took us over ,fergie stitched us up with moyses, then the yanks took over appointing big name managers and the  identity of MUFC was lost. because these managers knew the players we had were not good enough to compete at top level, So they played safe defensive football to keep there jobs.

Will the fans or yanks give him time i dont know for sure, i see holes in all the top 6 positions, i personally wouldn`t have kept any of our midfielders, pogs is our best but wants to go, the rest are championship class at best with the exception of lingard and matic,these are sunday league pub players. we cant get a reading on our strikers,as without service how can you score, Martial looks like he`s finally over his split-up nearly 3 years ago. but if he and rashford play fluid switching positional football and the wide player doesn`t track back to help the wingbacks, there`s going to be an overload of opponants on the defenders, If were around top 6 by xmas (and in all reality we should be) we may get a midfielder or 2 in january. The 1 place inexperianced youth has no real place on a pitch is midfield. so acadamy players cant help here

Edited by dodgy dave

Ole is pretty much doing all he can with this shower of shite, I would hate to see another manager leave. If only we can turn it around, we have to if we want to get in that top 4.

Edited by RedDevilDazzy

5 hours ago, TFIA said:

It's not even worth blaming Ole. He was setup to fail. A cheap easy short term option to send into a cost-cutting campaign who Woody can scapegoat at Christmas.

We weren't even trying to compete this season. It was a farce.

Tee Eff gets it.    This squad is fucked.   A mish mash of championship and prem mid table mediocrity.  And Pogba.

Ole was gold for Deadwood, pure gold.    He gave the fans the lamb for the slaughter that they wanted.   Gets him off the hook.

The perfect crime you could say.

he did send out a counter attacking team to play a bus parking team,(the board didn`t) he should have raided the youth gomez,garner, tuanabe for the like of lingard, Mctominay and rashford, even james was clueless to beat his man and get any form of cross in.

we all can see Mc T  is failing so move him down to reserves before his career is ruined, the amount of times pogba was double teamed because his partner was nowhere near him was woefull, i would play axel at cdm and pogs further upfield to create. I would drop rashford maybe the swagger will leave him,and he will realise he`s not made it yet, and play sanches or play gomes instead, and i would not let jessie in the ground again and play garner and play pereira with james coming on if needed.

3 games in and weve created 9 attempts on target in total, Ive said if we had CR7 he would struggle here with the lack of service we have.

we have a backroom team of losers and a soon to be loser manager. we cant take a freekick or corner,whats training about ? do they practice moves or just keep running, ahh but there all happy and smileing together, who gives a fuck, i seen an interview with carra on this subject, he says he didn`t even like the players he played with, they were there for work not to be freinds and he hasn`t kept in touch with anyone since retireing so the camp fire singing and marshmallows does fuckall but deflect the fact that there not good enough.

the backroom staff all need sacking starting with phelan,then carrick we have had many years of failure with these and they get away with this because the manager takes the stick off the press.

Its hard to explain the indemic faults that have lead us to where we are now, and i seen the same under busby,and i know some peeps will have there head in the sand and blinkers on, but here`s what ive seen since 1999.

In 1999 we played attacking football and were the best in the world at it, and did the unthinkable won the treble. this was a team win not individuals winning it for us.

In 2000 we changed tactics being reactive instead of being positive but still managed to win the title the next 2 seasons, but the team spirit was breaking up, mostly caused by fergie.

I think the fact we won the treble ruined him, and he like all in power beleived he was all powerful (a bit like the cunt running america at the moment). I know and heard storeys of how like a father figure he was with many players,but a good manager gets the best out of  all the players not just the ass lickers.and he had a strange fixation on scottish talent (he still says to this day brian Mc clair was his best signing) we had  a World class CB stam who wrote about hairdryer in a book and he sacked him,(stating bringing club into disrepute) we lost the title because of this, He didnt like becks girlfriend so he dropped him and replaced him with another scot fletcher, who was raped on the right wing so he had to put becks back, but it didnt sit well with fergie (as i said great guy or mr hyde) and he physically had a fight with becks in the dressing room and becks knocked him down in retaliation (anywhere else a manager punches you he`s sacked) but its becks that is sold. The next episode happened when we were getting beat by boro i think and fergie laid it on keane your captain sort it out,so he laid into fletcher saying your shit, LETS GET THE FACTS CLEAR GUYS  FLETCHER WAS SHITE i dont give a fuck what fergie says 1.02 goals per season is absolutly shite, So keane is sacked, and we get carrick ANOTHER USELESS CUNT who most on here think is a legend with wait for it 1.04 goals per season thats 37 goals in 13 years between the pair of em  when most of league midfielders do 10 a season.

in the background the ROG horse fiasco was simmering the club owners were after fergies blood for ripping them off ,(stam was sacked for far less) His days were numbered so he brokered a deal for minority shareholder glazer to take the club over and secure his position. HE BROUGHT THIS PLAGUE ON US TO KEEP HIS JOB, and i can never forgive or forget this. but from around this time we became a 1 player team we still had scholes ,ferdinand,giggs but it was world class strikers that were carrying us to success RVN,RVP,ROONEY and CR7 but the core of the team is ageing and sentimentality for fergie (same with busby) he didn`t drop the old dogs, neville quit midseason after he knew time was up,giggs played 6 years too long ,ferdinand never recoved fully from injury,scholes retired and unretired,only to retire again,by 2011 we were individuals but the first chuckle bro`s fletch and garlick were still entertaining us with there 1 goal a season but now giggs had joined em. In 2013 there was a power struggle between fergie and woodward and woodward won fergie was sacked,let go,retired but really was sacked. As much as i hate woodward this was his best moment at OT. but like the romans poisioning the wells he got the final say on his replacement as a gesture of goodwill, he fucked us there with another scot.

So its 2014 were league champs and we just bought the bog brush for 10m more than we could of last week (good start moyse) the midfield is full over never beens and the rest are has beens moyse appoints giggs takes over as manager and is shite,So we get old louis,he appoints giggs as assistant a bad idea as he`s already failed last season, 2 years later were on the same roundabout with mou and now giggs mark2 OLE, but the same shit players who played like crabs with sidewards passing are now training our players how to be shit. When OLE stated last season at everton a lot of these players wont be here next season and you wont beleive who wants to join us i think he needs to be brought to task over that stupid comment. we really need to chop out the deadwood but its actually the backroom boys first.

Edited by dodgy dave

3 hours ago, dodgy dave said:

nice comment what did you disagree with, or should i get you a sandpit

How about you thinking Fergie was some kind of an evil mastermind who was in it only for himself? Way to go about discrediting the greatest manager to have walked on this planet.

There is a reason why no manager even comes close to the number of trophies this guy won. Sure, Pep will catch up and overtake him soon but imagine Fergie having the kind of backing up that Pep has had.

You seem like someone who has been following United for a long time, yet you make such an ignorant post trying to destroy the image of man solely responsible for bringing this club where it is from being a mid table team at best in the 80s.

where did i say fergie wasn`t the greatest manager thats ever been, this is the red mist/sand fans sink there heads in .

get your head out of the sand YES he WAS great but dare you actually think for yourself you may even get to know he brought the glazers in, and not for love, for HIMSELF as magner was after sacking him. SO am i wrong has he fucked us now by doing this.

Did he propose moyse, yes he did.

did he sack stam out of meglomania spite and doing so lost us the title yes he did .

same with becks same with keane and many more his way or the highway, didn`t matter if its uniteds way hence i say all about himself.

3 hours ago, butler said:

Your bored if you read all that.

and your in that egyptian river if you cant look past some ex manager who did wonders for the club ,but like all things in life , declined with age. the team he left us with was shite, winning the title that year with them even Steve Mcqueen would have been proud.

11 minutes ago, dodgy dave said:

and your in that egyptian river if you cant look past some ex manager who did wonders for the club ,but  like all things in life , declined with age. the team he left us with was shite, winning the title that year with them even Steve Mcqueen would have been proud.

Capitalise And. You're. Capitalise Egyptian. Can't. Ex-manager (respect the hyphen). Misuse of a comma x2. Capitalise The. Full stop after shite. Comma after them. McQueen. 

Did I miss anything?

34 minutes ago, dodgy dave said:

and your in that egyptian river if you cant look past some ex manager who did wonders for the club ,but like all things in life , declined with age. the team he left us with was shite, winning the title that year with them even Steve Mcqueen would have been proud.

That manager will still get you top 4 with ants playing for United

thats your argument grammer (hows the sand) ive more chance of getting 4th with this lot than fergie, his time has gone (long gone)  busby was in and out after retirement more times than a £10 prossie ,we slagged off mou for being outdated, do you realise that as we decended down the slope, tactics were declining, even fergie realised that new assistant managers kept us in the hunt. If you couldn`t see that (i cant help you). Heres a simple question you can ask yourself, how many  fergie ex players have suceeded in management. this is a fact ,time has moved on,tactics have also.

i was hopeful that Ole was playing the correct way, but with wolves and then palace,he has only 1 way counter football. your hero also stated the jones and smalling are the future + he started lingards career.

Another disaster.   Well out of his depth.    Saw nothing to feel optimistic about.   Its actually beginning to look all too predictable, and seeing Phelan there, painful too.  

I see nothing but the sack by Christmas.

OGS..."Ole getting sacked"  has come in from 20/1 to 14/1.    Its not looking good.

https://www.thesackrace.com/next-premier-league-manager-to-leave

Begging the Italians to take our deadwood on loan..bar a hyped up raw youngster..we have sod all upfront..need a manager with some kind of experience..a plan b..or maybe some rich owners with ambition to have the best toy in the EPL..

He actually made the right call with bringing in another midfielder and pushing Pogba forward, because we were being overrun in midfield. This did give us more control - even before the red card - but the cost is that the midfielder we have to bring in is Matic, who just does not shift the ball quickly enough. Slow possession in midfield and defence is what prevents us from breaking down defensive units. 

3 minutes ago, Sownak27 said:

He actually made the right call with bringing in another midfielder and pushing Pogba forward, because we were being overrun in midfield. This did give us more control - even before the red card - but the cost is that the midfielder we have to bring in is Matic, who just does not shift the ball quickly enough. Slow possession in midfield and defence is what prevents us from breaking down defensive units. 

Oddly enough it was his decision to include Matic over Fred.