O

PL Matchday 38: Man Utd vs Cardiff City

Coudln't watch the game properly because of the shite streams going around today but the little bit I did see the one and positive that can be taken today was Mason Greenwoods performance he was great and was unlucky not to score a goal or two(one he really snatched at which is a pity because he's usually so composed) in his first start at 17 he showed that he wasn't overawed by the occasion and did really well especially considering the shit show he was surronded by with the more senior players who yet again should be ashamed of themselves. Hopefully he can keep on progessing and get more game times and starts next season with the cups and Europa League especially

well done to the kid. Now just thank fuck that horrible season can be put to bed with hopefully one more win for spurs and we can focus on getting as many of them useless spineless fuckers out of our squad as soon as we can and get in some players with the right sort of attitude and hunger and not just here to pick up huge paychecks and not caring about the losses and how far off the standard we should be at.

Almost as important as the on field rebuild hopefully the off the field rebuild begins and is done properly, they go hand in hand and need to be done right and start running this club like an actual football club again and not a business who's main concern is moeny and social media followings

1 hour ago, O said:

I'm not watching any pre-season games this year either.

Need a long break from United.

You will, because you will want to see our new boys in action as well as some of the young lads

3 hours ago, pearson77 said:

We really are in a mess..abysmal...people on here crowing about city makes us look so small-time..me, i'm ignoring it, doesn't concern me. United do though and we're in the shit bigtime. Half the team either ain't good enough or don't care (or they leaving) and the poor manager looks way out of his depth. Never felt so low as a United fan since we were relegated in 1974.

Fuck off. Surely you remember Sexton era and the dying days of Big Ron?

I would get Chris Wilder in tomorrow and let him do whatever he saw fit.

Just now, Jay007 said:

The only thing I saw from the game was the second goal, and that was enough.

The one big positive today is that the season is finally over.  

Appart form 3 cup finals that will be kick in the teeth, the belly and below the belt

3 hours ago, haggler said:

Fuck off. Surely you remember Sexton era and the dying days of Big Ron?

I would get Chris Wilder in tomorrow and let him do whatever he saw fit.

Yes I do remember. Yet even then I seemed to have some players that I enjoyed watching playing for us. Especially liked Gordon Hill even when we were in the second division. He was always capable of some magic. But this lot now! Maybe it's the obscene wages they get but I am disgusted with the showings of some of these supposed star players we currently have. To be outclassed by inferior standard players not just once but recently in most games.....where is their personal pride?

Obviously it doesn't matter to them as long they earn more than others! Very sad!

6 minutes ago, PVAD said:

Does anyone know how the end of season walkabout went? 

It must have been an apologetic walk around a quarter full stadium.

I guess that must have been when Pogba got all the shit thrown at him.

RIP HD's unbeaten run when at the game (10+ years going strong we've ruined today) 

Greenwood is legit

Cardiff weren't even good nor was it a pen, the whole xG balancing out thing is actually happening or did happen I should say... but whew we were shite, so many trying intricate flicks etc - bunk. 

23 hours ago, Shoot said:

You will, because you will want to see our new boys in action as well as some of the young lads

Yeah young will be back next season alongside a couple of championship players and these will be high paid second string championship

1 hour ago, dodgy dave said:

Yeah young will be back next season alongside a couple of championship players and these will be high paid second string championship

Keep taking the tablets

11 minutes ago, dodgy dave said:

Most of our signing are championship quality with 4 academy players maybe northern prem quality .no wonder pogba wants away

That's why Herrera fucked the club off.  He wasn't convinced by Ole's pedigree.     The purple patch happened because like little wankers they did it because they wanted to show that they were glad Mourinho had gone.   But like bottlers, particularly Pogba and Herrera, they couldn't keep it up.  One has fucked off and the other wants to fuck off.

That went well didn't it!!