O

PL Matchday 38: Man Utd vs Cardiff City

Hopefully we get to see some of younger players get the opportunity. Chong, Gomes, Greenwood (if he's fit), Garner, O'Connor. 

That's the only thing to look forward to for this game.

Thank fuck this season is nearly over.

Greenwood

Rashford--------------------------------------Chong

Fred-----------------McT

Garner

Shaw------Lindelöf-----Smalling-------Dalot

De Gea

Subs: Grant, O'Connor, Jones, Herrera, Andreas, Gomes, Mata

No point in writing the team I'd like to see. Young, Jones, Matic and Pogba will no doubt stink the team out yet again.

This season can't finish soon enough.

Just now, THE BASTARD said:

It would be great 'O'  but the damage is long done.   I'm not even sure some of the youngsters would fancy it now. 

Ole has already name checked Chong, Greenwood and Garner for The Europa League next season.

Not sure why he didn't mention Gomes. He's small and still developing physically though. He might have to wait an extra few years like Lingard did.

Nothing to play for, oh wait we could finish above Arsenal for the battle for 5th/6th, joking, that's nothing. I have no interest in this game, fine maybe a bit. Ole should play the kids, but before that put Pogba on a plane ticket to Real, and leave us the fuck alone.

With the fans openly and outwardly turning against the players at Huddersfield, I can't wait to see how the lap of honour goes after a draw or defeat to relegated Cardiff. Probably even if we win because any win will be down to the youngsters who are blameless.

Travelling Utd fans after the Huddersfield game were saying they just hope, for the players' sake, that they are carrying their children in their arms because those who are not are gonna get an absolute barrage of abuse!

4 minutes ago, butler said:

You'd be surprised how many bars you get up.mount Teide..it's pure pings

I'm sure there are no bars, but you could still have a point, there may be internet such is the fucked up state of the world. There will be fuck all on the mountain I will be. Fuck all.

7 minutes ago, THE BASTARD said:

Are you going up Ben Nevis Rab.   Or is Ben going up you!!🤣

It's Goat Fell actually, same as I done last week, which is early season training for Ben Lomond and the West Highland Way. It culminates with going up Ben's Crevice later in the season ☺️

25 minutes ago, Shoot said:

It's Goat Fell actually, same as I done last week, which is early season training for Ben Lomond and the West Highland Way. It culminates with going up Ben's Crevice later in the season ☺️

Ban.

2 hours ago, natimanu said:

so he knows he is going to be back ha.... no light on the horizon for us!  

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/ashley-young-promises-man-united-will-come-back-stronger-next-season

you can take it to the bank

he ,the gurner,smallbrain and the lampost will be starters unless we get lucky with terrorists or an act of god.

youve all been falling for the smokescreen woodlouse has been spewing through his mouthpiece

and 4 or  5  irrelivant players wil leave or be moved on ` the so called savage cuts.

after sundays game the moldy idiot stated` you wont see some of these in a shirt again`. a benign pointless statement to sound billy bigballs, a man in charge, did king canute come from norway as he sounds like ole.

(herras` leaving) mata too (though ole trying to get him to stay)

pogs he wants to stay. so who`s he going to savage cuts with, Alexi  who`s gonna buy his contract, we might as well pay off his contract.

because nobody else on that pitch is in line for the chop,me i would empty the bench first.

Edited by dodgy dave

F***n' Barcelona made this season just worse for us!  it sucks to be us right now.... who is more likely to bit liverpool? Ajax or Spurs?

31 minutes ago, natimanu said:

F***n' Barcelona made this season just worse for us!  it sucks to be us right now.... who is more likely to bit liverpool? Ajax or Spurs?

You better hope it's Spurs who will know best how to play them. Just as they did City.