O

PL Matchday 37: Huddersfield vs Man Utd

Well its goodnight from me, that's our season done. Could it get more embarrassing than being shown up by the worst team in the league? So many of these players just need to fuck off out of my club. Rashford is so far short of whats needed here, Pogba is a joke, The defence is ridiculously bad across the board. Woodward can get fucked too, not an ounce of emotion on his face every time the camera shows him.

We'll try to sign 4 players and end up with 2 back up choices, we'll try to sell 6 and sell 2, calling it now.

Just now, O said:

You can blame the players all you want, but Ole has been in charge of them for 5 months now and it’s not getting any better.

Its the players. Simple as that.

agree he`s seen the glasier coin and got hooked, i might apply for the job of  secretary of  defence, after all ive seen private ryan.

the guys so far out of his zone its galactic

Am just so angry that I want all of them fired at the end of the match. Just cancel their contracts on the Huddersfield field and flog them all.

Well done lads 

European football secured for another season

Hard won point away from home

This post was bought to yo by Theresa May in association with Remington official styling partner to Manchester United 

1 minute ago, Shoot said:

Disagree. Almost every other manager in the league has put out a team and dominated quite frankly one of the worst teams in PL history.

Just now, nirav said:

Am just so angry that I want all of them fired at the end of the match. Just cancel their contracts on the Huddersfield field and flog them all.

Ah..Saudi Arabia comes to mind...that's why we need the Sheiks in...look what it's done for others..

2 minutes ago, Shoot said:

Nope. It’s the players and management.

If Ole was as good as you think he is, he’d have been a top manager by now.

You are setting yourself up for massive disappointment.

1 minute ago, Mkhi22 said:

Disagree. Almost every other manager in the league has put out a team and dominated quite frankly one of the worst teams in PL history.

Correct! which just confirms we have one of the worst sides in premier league history

Ole post match will be interesting 

Lets see what shit he trots out

What hurts is the lack of effort and desire

That should be a bare minimum requirement 

Get Roy Keane in and give him a free hand

Ole was at the wheel .driving too fast..with no seatbelt..now he's gone crashing through the windscreen..

He's gone backwards post PSG..I've seen no real direction or intent from him..as much as I wanted him to succeed..United has to come first..we have a serious virus and it needs eliminating...it's becoming cancerous

Shouldn't of given Ole permanent managers job until end of season. If he could have achieved top four then maybe. 

Overall he's not showing any improvement over Jose, or Moyes or VG.

United are a shambles and humiliation. They can't play for more than 20 minutes of a game, and even when they score first you know the opposition will score at some point.

Other than clearing every one of the first 11 out ant rebuilding a whole new team of young players who will fight to achieve things, I am at a loss.

But I do know that this lot aren't worth an eigth of the wages they are currently on!