Racism in football.

Montenegro fined €20,000 over fans' racist chants against England.

disgusted to be honest.

it's about time they got tough in clubs and country's when it comes to this!

they should ban country's from tournaments and give clubs a -25 points for the next league season as a minimum.

how do they expect it to stop if they just fine them 20k.

ridiculous. 

4 minutes ago, butler said:

Just take it on the chin. It's part and parcel of life. It's the racist that loses out. They are just jealous..hatred and racism is just jealousy masked up  . 

It's part of life because people choose to ignore it.

It's time it was buried for good.

Edited by Fordie
3 hours ago, Fordie said:

It's part of life because people choose to ignore it.

It's time it was buried for good.

It's from beginning of life my friend.. impossible..

3 hours ago, Piazza said:

Oh fuck off you cunt. 

No  .but you can . racist cunt

Edited by butler
Just now, Piazza said:

You’re the one saying racially abused people should “just take it on the chin” but I’m the racist one?  

Swearing is a racist trait..

Some people like the whites are openly racist..and black and brown people are closet racists.

You maybe be able to kerb it with fines and bans .but can you really kill it in the bud...forever..never .theirs all-sorts of racism ..classism  .sectism..humans are nasty bunch of work.the leaders of the world have never strived to end it...they will pretend they want to .and make a big issue over it .and highlight it with armbands . 

When I say take it in chin and ignore it..it's the best way to ending it..if the racist knows it does not affect you ..there's more of a chance it may be diminished .the more the racist knows it affects you..the more they use it .it's pure hatred and jealousy. Black footballers and athletes are more successful.the hero's for the white man children are now black or brown in most cases .and that kills then with envy .so the only outburst they have is to chuck a banana..or  call then terrorists.. yes I'm hurt by that..it happened to Zidane on the pitch from a fellow professional..it happened to Ali the greatest boxer that lived. It's a cheap low blow. They can fuck off with their cheap hate. In another 100 years there might be no white  people on the planet...but their still will  be racism and hatred..it's inherent in humans. You don't get one without the other.

3 hours ago, butler said:

It's from beginning of life my friend.. impossible..

No  .but you can . racist cunt

Talking about eradicating it from football.

What you choose to be like in front of your PC is up to you and not much can be done.

Taking it away from all sports is so fucking easy.

Montenegro get a 20k fine is a joke what they should have done is fine every single Montenegro fan €20000

And banned there national side from participating in any major tournament.

Get tougher on the penalties and it's gone simple.

41 minutes ago, Fordie said:

What you choose to be like in front of your PC is up to you and not much can be done.

Montenegro get a 20k fine is a joke what they should have done is fine every single Montenegro fan €20000

Football is built on racism and sectarianism .

Ex

10 hours ago, Fordie said:

I am not sure that it is so simple.

The punishment for racism has to be something that cause fear in the racists themselves. A fine for their club means nothing to most high profile teams. If United got fines £500,000 tomorrow for failing to meet some obscure rule, I genuinely couldn't give a shit.

Maybe you have point deductions? But what's stopping rival fans trying to sabotage another club? Do we trust the FA to look into these people or would they have to act on the basis that they now have a 0 policy towards racism? Would they then have to deduct points from the team they support? It's a crazy suggestion really.

Butler, I actually agree with. Just because you have a 0 policy stance towards racism on the pitch, does not mean that there is no racism in football. From the fans to even between the staff, you can't remove racism because it is inherent in the people that go to the games. If a racist goes to watch a game in this 0 tolerance world, they are still a racist. And this comes down to class in part, but it's not relevant to the discussion.

What's important here is that we need to make people feel scared. And that won't happen by punishing the club. 

The only way to make them scared is public humiliation. I'm talking some 'White Bear' Black Mirror shit, but maybe that's too much to ask. It's the same with people on the internet. If they were posting under their real names, the anonymity is gone and suddenly their are repercussions. It's a case of a crowd mentality making them think they're invincible. But making these people known to the public - it's going to fuck up their life. As it should. They should feel scared for being so open about outdated, disgusting and uneducated beliefs.

As far as I am concerned, that is the only way to kick racism out of football.

8 hours ago, O said:

Black cards for Blacks

White cards for Caucasians

Yellow cards for Asians

Red cards for Gingers

Diversity.

Anytime Pogba gets a new haircut..it's a double pink ...that equals a red in my book .Young gets a red everytime he fails to cross the ball past first man .or passes it that far it goes out for a throw in ..and Rashford and Martial should get a red  if they fall over more than once in a game ..

If humans want to hate people and be a racist..it's okay if it's done in context..hate them for their bad traits..but colour is a low blow and very subjective..whereas bad traits can been seen and abhorred by everyone with common sense..some people don't deserve to be breathing..waste of space..leaches. footballers who get paid more in a week than a good hard honest man earns in a lifetime..yet deliver nothing and promise so much. Cowboy footballers..so you can be racist against your fellow man in the human race .I'm a racist against people who let others down..is that my fault...or they drawing attention to their negative trait .and showing their true colours..