butler

What would be worst

1 hour ago, butler said:

City win the Quad...or Pool win the league..??

I'd rather pool win the league than city winning the quad.

Doesn't need a new thread, you should be banned forthwith. 

Hope Liverpool do Chelsea today

21 minutes ago, Shoot said:

Doesn't need a new thread, you should be banned forthwith. 

Hope Liverpool do Chelsea today

It's been a funny season..this season had called for so many baby threads..

But I'd rather city do the double and Pool get sod all for their efforts..

3 minutes ago, butler said:

It's been a funny season..this season had called for so many baby threads..

But I'd rather city do the double and Pool get sod all for their efforts..

I'm just saying. You should be banned!

On 14/04/2019 at 17:40, butler said:

City win the Quad...or Pool win the league..??

I'd rather pool win the league than city winning the quad.

Here it is shoot my man .you shat on this post..why.. because you would rather city win the quad than pool win the league..otherwise explain ..yourself.

19 minutes ago, butler said:

Here it is shoot my man .you shat on this post..why.. because you would rather city win the quad than pool win the league..otherwise explain ..yourself.

If you take note of my Sunday at 16.42 post above. It is self explanatory as to why I shit on yer post ya thick fucker.

Click on the thread within it and read it 🤔

Huv ye fucked off wi yer tail between yer legs 🤗

And don't forget, your the man who said Troy Deeney was the answer to all Man Utd's problems 😂

Edited by Shoot

1 hour ago, Shoot said:

Huv ye fucked off wi yer tail between yer legs 🤗

And don't forget, your the man who said Troy Deeney was the answer to all Man Utd's problems 😂

Your a fake hypocrite Scott..and who said ..I said he was the answer. Maybe along with others I mentioned  he maybe ..stop trying to be more clever than you are..

2 hours ago, butler said:

Your a fake hypocrite Scott..and who said ..I said he was the answer. Maybe along with others I mentioned  he maybe ..stop trying to be more clever than you are..

Scott who? 🤣

So having been proven wrong wi all yer lies and bullshit ye cannae even bring yerself tae apologies eh 🤥

7 minutes ago, Shoot said:

Scott who? 🤣

So having been proven wrong wi all yer lies and bullshit ye cannae even bring yerself tae apologies eh 🤥

I never apologize..I reprimand..put your dunce hat on..and stand in the corner..if anyone is sorry it's the person that borned you . 

36 minutes ago, butler said:

I never apologize..I reprimand..put your dunce hat on..and stand in the corner..if anyone is sorry it's the person that borned you . 

Its a shame your English teacher didnae reprimand you when she didnae teach ye tae speak or spell basic English 🤣

17 minutes ago, Shoot said:

Its a shame your English teacher didnae reprimand you when she didnae teach ye tae speak or spell basic English 🤣

Is English a language .

1 hour ago, THE BASTARD said:

Stick around Pizza.  Theres fun aplenty.

'O' man keeps stuffing wet paper in Shootsters bagpipes.  

Bagpipes would be nae good tae him. He's only got 1 lung.

Just now, JJtheRed said:

I feel like you’re not even joking.... 

Not at all. We can recover from that.

We can’t recover from them winning a title.