O

UCL - Quarter final - Barcelona vs Man Utd (2nd leg)

2 minutes ago, Fordie said:

them early chances wasted could have gave the game a different outcome.

fuck smalling fuck jones fuck young and fuck barca and fuck messi twats. 

fucking bottlers 

If Ashley went and break his leg he would have been a legend for us!  this guy has been tormenting us since rome! 

those early chances we should have put them away. something is a bit off with Rashford. IF HE ISNT 100% WHY PUT HIM? Martial and Lingard has become a joke!  what we don't have is a player the give 100% regardless. the closest we have to a warrior is herrera and we are about to lose him. 

We had to have 7/8 players on a 8 or 9 performance tonight to stand a chance but got really unprofessional performances. McTominay gets a pass for the night the others just pish.

Edited by PVAD

Absolutely brilliant.  They were amazing in that second half.   Do they have better players?   I'd argue not.  But what they had was literally everything United don't.   Bottle.  Youth. Hunger. Desire.    Its an embarrassing thought, but having watched them take Madrid apart at the Bernabeu, and now Juve in Turin, I can honestly say not one single United player would get in that Ajax starting line up.

And their average player wage is £20 grand a week.     What a fuckin laughing stock of a shambles we are. 

Its no wonder Herrera, Pogba and Big Dave want away as soon as.      As a club Manchester United don't know what they are doing tomorrow let alone over the next 4 or 5 years.       

Biggest mess we've been in for 40 years.   You better believe it.

For a few hundred million we would get the Ajax manager and probably most of the team.

But for the same money we'll end up paying way over the odds for 3 players, but we'll still have Titus Bramble Jones, Chris Babb, Ashley Old, Ji Sung Lingard, 

Its pitiful.

So since being handed the managers job, Ole has lost 5 of his last eight games, and United have struggled to create chances. Against West Ham we never looked like scoring in open play.

Shame that we are still contesting fourth place because if we weren't Ole could play the kids and see if any of them are good enough to start next season as proper squad members.

I have said before that there's not one current United player that I wouldn't miss if he was transferred and that still stands!

I just hope that we have a massive transfer window this summer and offload a lot of the dross that we have aquired in recent years.

Ole needs to get some young positive players in who are fighting to make it big. Talk of big name players like Bale etc is just throwing good money away.

He needs to look in the championship as well, because I'm sure their are some future stars around, without paying an arm and a leg for!

2 minutes ago, kevthebad said:

So since being handed the managers job, Ole has lost 5 of his last eight games, and United have struggled to create chances. Against West Ham we never looked like scoring in open play.

Shame that we are still contesting fourth place because if we weren't Ole could play the kids and see if any of them are good enough to start next season as proper squad members.

I have said before that there's not one current United player that I wouldn't miss if he was transferred and that still stands!

I just hope that we have a massive transfer window this summer and offload a lot of the dross that we have aquired in recent years.

Ole needs to get some young positive players in who are fighting to make it big. Talk of big name players like Bale etc is just throwing good money away.

He needs to look in the championship as well, because I'm sure their are some future stars around, without paying an arm and a leg for!

One of the big problems we have Kev is that we have been ridiculed by the big boys of Europe for too long.  Fuck me, even the Dippers and City are laughing at us and theyre no marks.    But such is the cluster fuck that United have been, any decent prospect that we might bring through would be cherry picked to a bigger more ambitious club.  Ajax being a prime example.  Regardless of how they go for the rest of this season, 5 or 6 of their players are moving on to bigger better clubs.

United have an absolute monster of a problem on their hands and its going to take a lot of head scratching and sweat to sort it all out.

The contract situation is an abomination.  Average, even seriously average players are on big wage long term contracts.   That's a mine field.  Then there's the problem of our more established players like Herrera, Pogba and big Dave wanting away regardless of how much money the club throws at them.  Herrera is that desperate to leave he has slapped a wage demand on the club that he know's full well wont be met.  Even a Sanchez size pay packet.   He is simply not interested.    And that is really frightening.

To be honest.  I don't think Ole would have anything to lose by calling in the entire squad on Thursday morning and speaking to them one by one.  And telling the tired, the lame and the lazy that they are free to talk to others as from today as you are not in my plans for next season.  And let Garner, Chong, Greenwood, Gomez, McFletcher play the season out. 

Its about time some cunt made a stand at the club and said enough is enough.    To evolve you need to have been revolving in the first place.  But we wasnt.   We've drip fed big money at the problem hoping it would kick start into life.       But its failed spectacularly.

The entire club from board room to playing staff needs a serious auditing resulting in a massive shake down.

Ole needs to tell Woodbrain and the other clueless fuckers upstairs the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth, otherwise he is 100% nailed on next to be United's latest managerial statistic.

They need telling the squad needs a 4 to 500 million revamp, otherwise its fast forward to rewind.   He'll need all the luck he can get, because Mourinho told them the same 2 years ago.  You know the rest.

Ole is only going to get one shot at this.  So he may as well go the whole hog and seek clearance to rid the place of the shite that's been stealing a living for far too long.  And if Dead Woodward refuses to back him,  then walk away with his dignity intact, because I don't want that horrible baldy twat to make a cunt out of a club legend.  Because that twat is the root of all evil at our club.

And I want it back.

We need to take the positives out of this:

We can get our money back for Martial

We can get our money back for Lukaku

We can get our money back for Pogba

We can get a decent fee for Lingard

We can get a decent fee for smalling

We can get a decent fee for Jones

We are sat on a feckin gold mine

Get to work Ole...…….. start with that fuckin useless Martial

43 minutes ago, kevthebad said:

Way tae go

Just now, Shoot said:

We need to take the positives out of this:

We can get our money back for Martial - Definitely not

We can get our money back for Lukaku - Definitely not

We can get our money back for Pogba - We'd make a profit

We can get a decent fee for Lingard - Academy product and OGS favourite

We can get a decent fee for Smalling - We could command £18-20 million

We can get a decent fee for Jones - Probably

We are sat on a feckin gold mine

Get to work Ole...…….. start with that fuckin useless Martial

And most of these players are on big salaries. You have to sell at a discount in order for the smaller clubs to pay their salary.

2 hours ago, butler said:

That's was Oles cue..but he fucked and reverted to type..the youngsters would have killed for him.but he never put faith in them.but it's bye bye ole...thanks for the memories..but this is a bridge to far .

How can you start martial Lingard and Rashford over Lukaku and Mason..or Gomez or Chan..or even pogba over Andreas ..if your form drops then you should get dropped..

Never heard so much shite talk in so little time

5 hours ago, TFIA said:

Spotted that fraud from day one. Me and @Mickey Mouse have told you he’s a fucking clown. Could never kick, could never collect a cross and could never leave his line. Now he can’t even stop a shot.

Should have sold him when we had the chance. Long live Sergio.

Remember the time fax machine Broke and he didn't go to real most deluded United fans celebrated like we won CL, on the other hand, I broke down in tears as I knew then we did be stuck with this shit cunt for years to come. Real, on the other hand, dodged a bullet and won 3 CL on the bounce.

5 hours ago, Shoot said:

Never heard so much shite talk in so little time

Mate you've been posting shit since you joined..your in cuckoo land..you believe Britain will rejuvenate after Brexit.

Your personal outlook on life went walkies ages ago...

If decisions of this world were left to the likes of you..there would be riots.

So to sum up

This is the worst utd squad since the late 1970s

Keeper is an accident waiting to happen all of a sudden 

back line bar Shaw not up to championship level

Midfield without steel or guile

Forward line that can run fast but then what

Shambles of a team

11 hours ago, butler said:

Mate you've been posting shit since you joined..your in cuckoo land..you believe Britain will rejuvenate after Brexit.

Your personal outlook on life went walkies ages ago...

If decisions of this world were left to the likes of you..there would be riots.