O

UCL - Quarter final - Barcelona vs Man Utd (2nd leg)

Rashford Lukaku

Pogba

Andreas Fred McTominay

Shaw Lindelöf Smalling Dalot

De Gea

Subs: Romero, Young, Jones, Mata, Martial, Alexis, Greenwood

2-1 win for Barcelona on the night.

23 minutes ago, THE BASTARD said:

Barca rested Messi, Suarez, Alba, and ButtSex at the weekend.

United rested Young, McFletcher and Matic.🙄

They rested all 10 outfield players and drew 0-0.

I'm not comfortable with this fuckin game at all.

Ive drafted in extra vaz,   First application will be approximately 13;00 hrs.  And on the hour until said dickin is complete.

8 hours ago, hdcantona said:

but we'll score 5?

8 hours ago, O said:

Only if Messi shows up.

I don't know but usually the Camp Nou is super hard to everyone when they take the matches seriously. I mean, maybe they don't score four. But I'm imagining the type of match I've seen countless times in my life with them scoring within the first 15 minutes and then rolling from that point on. 

We don't look as good either, and probably with a first goal our chances and hopes will go a bit more down and that's the worst thing that can happen when you play there. Also, Valverde rested the whole starting lineup on Saturday to make sure they were ready for this one and nothing like Roma last year happens, so they'll be properly ready for this. 

I hope I'm wrong, of course I do. Hopefully we manage to win 0-4, but I don't see it tonight.

4 hours ago, Txrt said:

I don't know but usually the Camp Nou is super hard to everyone when they take the matches seriously. I mean, maybe they don't score four. But I'm imagining the type of match I've seen countless times in my life with them scoring within the first 15 minutes and then rolling from that point on. 

We don't look as good either, and probably with a first goal our chances and hopes will go a bit more down and that's the worst thing that can happen when you play there. Also, Valverde rested the whole starting lineup on Saturday to make sure they were ready for this one and nothing like Roma last year happens, so they'll be properly ready for this. 

I hope I'm wrong, of course I do. Hopefully we manage to win 0-4, but I don't see it tonight.

Y tho? 

4 hours ago, Txrt said:

We should be losing this 10-0 on paper.

But we won’t. They’ll win and they’ll have most of the ball, but won’t score more than 3 goals. And I think we will score.

So probably a 3-1 defeat.

11 minutes ago, hdcantona said:

Well I've got a tenner on barca -2, and if messi scores I get a free bet so something good may come out of it. 

If Sanchez bundles in a goal to put us through he should get a pay rise.

Alexis should be hung from the highest peak in Catalonia.