St!mpy

Who will leave? - Summer 2019

I've made a thread for our transfer incomings for this coming summer but it seems we could be busier on the outgoing end. 

If the papers are to be believed:

- Pogba

- Herrera

- Darmian

- Rojo

- Valencia 

- Sanchez

- Mata

- De Gea

- Lukaku 

Could all leave this summer. Of this list I think Herrera will eventually sign on and Spanish Dave will sign an extension too. It's been required for some time now but this squad does need to be overhauled. Lukaku will also stay but mainly because no one will want to pay his wages. 

I'd add Ashley Young to that list too just because I believe he's well and truly past it at this level. He's championship level at most these days, the guy's turning 34 ffs. 

Thoughts? 

Alexis - Either sold to China or loaned out to a European club with an option to buy (and us paying half his salary)

Herrera - I think the little puta will take the money at PSG

Darmian - Sold for cheap to one of the big Serie A clubs

Bailly - Sold to a club like AC Milan or a return to Spain might be on the cards

Rojo - Loaned out with an option to buy

Valencia - Free transfer

One out of De Gea, Pogba and Lukaku might leave, but not all three.

3 hours ago, O said:

Alexis - Either sold to China or loaned out to a European club with an option to buy (and us paying half his salary)

Herrera - I think the little puta will take the money at PSG

Darmian - Sold for cheap to one of the big Serie A clubs

Bailly - Sold to a club like AC Milan or a return to Spain might be on the cards

Rojo - Loaned out with an option to buy

Valencia - Free transfer

One out of De Gea, Pogba and Lukaku might leave, but not all three.

Cant believe you've let Chris Babb, Ashley Old and Titus Bramble Jones  off the hook 'O' Man.

They'd be first in the taxi for me.

21 hours ago, St!mpy said:

I've made a thread for our transfer incomings for this coming summer but it seems we could be busier on the outgoing end. 

If the papers are to be believed:

- Pogba

- Herrera

- Darmian

- Rojo

- Valencia 

- Sanchez

- Mata

- De Gea

- Lukaku 

Could all leave this summer. Of this list I think Herrera will eventually sign on and Spanish Dave will sign an extension too. It's been required for some time now but this squad does need to be overhauled. Lukaku will also stay but mainly because no one will want to pay his wages. 

I'd add Ashley Young to that list too just because I believe he's well and truly past it at this level. He's championship level at most these days, the guy's turning 34 ffs. 

Thoughts? 

maybe not that much. we will lucky if half of the list gone..

To save time its far easier to ask who should we keep.  We have huge disconnection all over the pitch.

Herrera and Mata are gone already.  Rojo, Valencia and Darmian will be moved on.  It still leaves us with the problem of sorting out the squad fodder that are having to start games because there's no fucker else. 

JYD.  Anthony Obertan. Ashley Old. Matic.  Titus Bramble Jones.   A nailed on 5 that need replacing with serious upgrades.

It needs £300 million throwing at it. And that's being speculative.

On 08/04/2019 at 16:02, JJtheRed said:

Such tolerance for Lingard going missing for big chunks of the season... 

Lingard should be at United forever, he’s a very useful, versatile squad player. That being said he should not be anywhere near the starting XI ever. 

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 11:23, THE BASTARD said:

To save time its far easier to ask who should we keep.  We have huge disconnection all over the pitch.

Herrera and Mata are gone already.  Rojo, Valencia and Darmian will be moved on.  It still leaves us with the problem of sorting out the squad fodder that are having to start games because there's no fucker else. 

JYD.  Anthony Obertan. Ashley Old. Matic.  Titus Bramble Jones.   A nailed on 5 that need replacing with serious upgrades.

It needs £300 million throwing at it. And that's being speculative.

It would probably save more time if you would just feckin tell us!

16 minutes ago, St!mpy said:

'Confirmed' in the sense of the BBC saying he's off too. But of course, many others reporting it too. 

Fuckin hell, if the BBC said it then he is staying.

Really promising words from Ole. He's going to be "ruthless" with his decisions on who can stay and who can go. Ole's at the wheel!!

"We need players here who are going to be able to take us forward," he said.

Asked about his squad, Solskjaer added: "It's going to be survival of the fittest or survival of the best. That's how ruthless we have to be."

"We played against a Barcelona team that sets the standard in European football," the 46-year-old told a news conference on Friday.

"We're under no illusion it's going to be hard work and there will be some tough decisions made by me, Mick [Phelan, the assistant manager] and the club.

"You want to see players step up and say now: 'I want to be part of this.' You saw Fred and Scott [McTominay] the other day took the mantle up. That's what we expect from all the players."

Considering who might take on the captaincy role, the manager said: "We've had Antonio, he's going. We've had Ashley [Young], we've had Paul [Pogba] and David [de Gea]. Chris [Smalling] has been captain. There are players here who can be captain on the pitch. We just need to decide who's going to be the voice in and around."

Its exactly what we want to hear from Ole.      And it was nice words from him regarding Scott McFletcher and Fred Moses.  

I can kind of almost hear Roy Keane saying something similar....."Them two lads did great of course they did.  But its what is expected of you when you pull on that shirt.  But you've got to do it every week, every player does.  Can the same be said of a lot of the others, or is it they're just not capable of doing it week in week out?"

Do it Ole.   Get fuckin shut of the tired the lame and the lazy once and for fuckin all.

Sanchez has to be top of the list for me. Up there as one of the worst signings this club has ever made, when you take into consideration the cost of his wages etc. We also fucked ourselves by agreeing to pay him that weekly wage. Now any player wanting to renew their contact can use his deal as leverage. I will admit to being excited about him signing at first, but my God he has been brutal overall. A handful of decent performances and terrible for the most part.

If we are looking at our squad as a whole, there's a load of the players who we need to ship out. The defence needs a complete overhaul. Guys guy Darmian & Rojo should be sold. Valencia is already leaving, right decision not to give him a new contract too. Young got a new deal recently, but he too should be moved on. Jones is another. Fucking hell, when you think about it, there's only 3 or 4 of our current defenders I'd actually keep.

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Sanchez has to be top of the list for me. Up there as one of the worst signings this club has ever made, when you take into consideration the cost of his wages etc. We also fucked ourselves by agreeing to pay him that weekly wage. Now any player wanting to renew their contact can use his deal as leverage. I will admit to being excited about him signing at first, but my God he has been brutal overall. A handful of decent performances and terrible for the most part.

If we are looking at our squad as a whole, there's a load of the players who we need to ship out. The defence needs a complete overhaul. Guys guy Darmian & Rojo should be sold. Valencia is already leaving, right decision not to give him a new contract too. Young got a new deal recently, but he too should be moved on. Jones is another. Fucking hell, when you think about it, there's only 3 or 4 of our current defenders I'd actually keep.

Can you tell us who this 3 or 4 are?

41 minutes ago, Shoot said:

Can you tell us who this 3 or 4 are?

Lindelof, Shaw, Dalot. If I was pushed for a 4th, maybe Smalling or even Bailly(I still think there's a useful defender there, he's just a complete nutter on the pitch).

We definitely need players that will keep a cool head and fight til the end whistle .United need progressive players rather than brands..branded players get complacent..players that want prove the mselves at one of the best clubs in the world..most that we have now are just passing the time..doing enough ..and picking up the paycheck..most are not earning it..the whole wage structure is diabolical at United .it's surprising that Dalot and Mctominay are showing their worth more than players that are  earning 100 times their wage.

Lingard

Rashford

Martial

Pogba

Sanchez

Matic

Young

Mata!? to some extent 

Lukaku? to some extent

For most parts this lot have not been giving back as much as they have been recieving or demanding..if this lot ain't ticking. then United have no chance of winning.

Let’s be brutally honest. I can only see 3 players good enough to be in a starting XI title winning team that’s currently here. DDG, shaw and Pogba(when he can be arsed), beyond that the rest are squad players or absolute shite!! 

That is a hell of a job to do when we STILL do not have a sporting director! We are a fucking mess! 

11 minutes ago, Haymark said:

Let’s be brutally honest. I can only see 3 players good enough to be in a starting XI title winning team that’s currently here. DDG, shaw and Pogba(when he can be arsed), beyond that the rest are squad players or absolute shite!! 

That is a hell of a job to do when we STILL do not have a sporting director! We are a fucking mess! 

Its hard to disagree Haymaker.     It only  seems like yesterday that some were claiming Titus Bramble Jones was going to be the new Duncan Edwards.  And Anthony Obertan the new Terry Henry.  Fuckin Lenny Henry more like.

Though ive never been a huge fan of Lukheskey, he did a decent job for us yesterday picking it up in those wide positions and getting crosses in.   But thats about his level of usefulness.   Ji Sung Lingard has had his moment in the sun and just hasnt kicked on.  He's bench fodder.    Rash looks pretty much burnt out for this season and i'm not convinced he's anywhere near 100% fit.

But there's absolutely no doubt that Ole will know that 5 or 6 of this current squad are not in his plans and to have any chance of seeing it through, he needs to off load them and bring in some energy and some invention.     We simply cant carry on expecting Pogba to be the one to create the spark. Because thats all we have been for 3 seasons.