Sign in to follow this  
O

PL Matchday 31: Man Utd vs Watford

We will do Watford nae bother in my opinion. 

In fact I predict we will take 20 points of the remaining possible 24 and will finish 3rd. Points dropped will be against Everton and Cardiff on the last day.

Watford will do the same thing they did against City, frustrate/defend. We score a good goal, but line'sman says it's offside. Ref talks to him for 3/4 minutes, and finally agrees it was offside. We end up drawing, and dropping more points. Yeah, I can see that.

7 hours ago, RedDevilDazzy said:

Watford will do the same thing they did against City, frustrate/defend. We score a good goal, but line'sman says it's offside. Ref talks to him for 3/4 minutes, and finally agrees it was offside. We end up drawing, and dropping more points. Yeah, I can see that.

Such detailed pessimism 😀

Fairly sure we'll beat Watford....Hopefully most of our players will be back from injury.

By the way, when was the last time that no United player was in an England International or even make the squad?

Must be some time back!

Doom is slowly settling in..this will be hard work..our so called big guns will.be ineffective..lucky to get 1-0..there is not a team on this planet that don't raise their game against United 10 fold..and their goalies go Banks mode..i wish they played Us like they played against others..But United gives them incentive..fame..etc..bastards..

8 minutes ago, butler said:

Doom is slowly settling in..this will be hard work..our so called big guns will.be ineffective..lucky to get 1-0..there is not a team on this planet that don't raise their game against United 10 fold..and their goalies go Banks mode..i wish they played Us like they played against others..But United gives them incentive..fame..etc..bastards..

Yer arse... only for feckin doom merchants like you.

We will win and we will finish top 4. Job done, nae bother.

12 hours ago, Shoot said:

Yer arse... only for feckin doom merchants like you.

We will win and we will finish top 4. Job done, nae bother.

Some one was asking for lottery numbers...

We have major injury problems so really worried about this game.

Any news on the availability of Rashford, Lukaku, Lingard, Martial? All pulled out of international duty due to injury. With Sanchez obviously out long term we only have Mata fit (who is himself only just returning from injury!).

I would think a couple of them will be back but worried that they may not be 100%. Chong, Gomes and Greenwood will need to be drafted in but it's going to be a big ask for them against an in form Watford team with most of their players fully rested over the international break.

In midfield we look ok. Pogba has been on duty and may be rested but Herrera, Fred and Pereira should be raring to go. Not sure about McTominay? Matic is a doubt but that's good news.

In defence it seems the only concern is Shaw. Lindelof had a break due to the birth of his child (although he had death threats from Sweden fans for it - cunts!).

Hope we win but I'm going for a score draw.

5 hours ago, Mkhi22 said:

We have major injury problems so really worried about this game.

Any news on the availability of Rashford, Lukaku, Lingard, Martial? All pulled out of international duty due to injury. With Sanchez obviously out long term we only have Mata fit (who is himself only just returning from injury!).

I would think a couple of them will be back but worried that they may not be 100%. Chong, Gomes and Greenwood will need to be drafted in but it's going to be a big ask for them against an in form Watford team with most of their players fully rested over the international break.

In midfield we look ok. Pogba has been on duty and may be rested but Herrera, Fred and Pereira should be raring to go. Not sure about McTominay? Matic is a doubt but that's good news.

In defence it seems the only concern is Shaw. Lindelof had a break due to the birth of his child (although he had death threats from Sweden fans for it - cunts!).

Hope we win but I'm going for a score draw.

Everyone is expected to be available.

Because nobody was actually injured.

11 hours ago, hdcantona said:

Just found out I'm going to this 

Hoping for a real bounceback after a much needed international break for most 

Don’t we lose every time you show your face at OT...?? 

3 hours ago, JJtheRed said:

Don’t we lose every time you show your face at OT...?? 

Nope. He has a good record.

LOL @ the Welsh guy going to more home games a season than you.