O

PL Matchday 30: Arsenal vs Man Utd

Recommended Posts

-------------------------DDG---------------------------

Young------Smalling-------Lindeloff--------Shaw

---------------------McTomminay----------------------

------------Fred-----------------------Pogba--------

Lukaku--------------Rashford-------------Martial

I'd take a draw just because of his difficult this will be for us imo.

Edited by TheManc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Worried about this one. Our away form is incredible, but something has to give.

At least Arsenal are also away in France tonight against Ben Arfa FC.

I’d take a draw, but our team spirit might just lift us to another 3 points.

Pogba in for Andreas. Dalot for Young.

Edited by O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Win this..then just need to get Chelsea off our backs over this month..

The Spirit is 100% at present..id take a dodgy 2-1..but would love to see us bury them good and proper..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, peterswellman said:

It's fucking Arsenal, we have never feared this cunts and I won't be starting now. We'll win and with a couple of goals to spare.

Loving the positive vibes Wellers.     Your right.  Who the fuck are Arsenal.     Lets give the cunts a game.  Ole. Wheel.  Say no more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TFIA said:

Always trash away. Different side at home. 2nd best in the league.

They will beat Rennes 5-0.

Not so sure. Rennes will have a chance if they score an away goal in the 1st half.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TheManc said:

-------------------------DDG---------------------------

Young------Smalling-------Lindeloff--------Shaw

---------------------McTomminay----------------------

------------Fred-----------------------Pogba--------

Lukaku--------------Rashford-------------Martial

I'd take a draw just because of his difficult this will be for us imo.

I would take a draw as well but I think we will win.

6 hours ago, O said:

Worried about this one. Our away form is incredible, but something has to give.

At least Arsenal are also away in France tonight against Ben Arfa FC.

I’d take a draw, but our team spirit might just lift us to another 3 points.

Pogba in for Andreas. Dalot for Young.

Fuckin hell, you been on the happy pills 💊 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Positive news that we may have a couple of lads back for this game.

I would probably be happy with a draw away against Arsenal but we want all 3 to open up a gap between us and them for 4th place. 

And after PSG anything seems possible once again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The players with muscle injuries shouldn't be rushed back - I'd leave them on the bench. 

De Gea

Young Smalling Lindelof Shaw

Andreas McTominay Pogba

Dalot Lukaku Rashford

Subs: Romero, Jones, Matic, Fred, Herrera, Martial

2-1 Arsenal. Our luck will eventually run out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TheManc said:

Martial is back, Bailly is fine and one of Herrera or Matic may be ok according to Ole.

Martial will start and I’d say Matić will too.

I’d keep McTominay in the XI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Shoot said:

As long as we have all the boys fit for the European Cup final. That’s the main thing.

Ajax are knocking us out in the next round.

Revenge for 2017.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, O said:

Ajax are knocking us out in the next round.

Revenge for 2017.

As long as we get De ligt and also get Blind back..i might be okay with that....we'll definitely get them..if we beat them though..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TheManc said:

Martial is back, Bailly is fine and one of Herrera or Matic may be ok according to Ole.

"Bailly is fine" is the worst piece of news I've heard all week. 

The guy hasn't learned basic defending and when he does he is too rash. 

Sell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, O said:

Ajax are knocking us out in the next round.

Revenge for 2017.

Lol

if we get Ajax you better believe we'll win.

It will destroy all the hopes of the neutrals and pundits. We'll be the bad guys again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, rezzy said:

Lol

if we get Ajax you better believe we'll win.

It will destroy all the hopes of the neutrals and pundits. We'll be the bad guys again.

Can’t see it. We don’t even play well. But we win.

Ajax are going all the way and are then selling the entire squad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now