O

UCL - Last 16 - PSG vs Man Utd (2nd leg)

Recommended Posts

Just now, hdcantona said:

Pfft, Fred masterclass, 4-1 win to put us through 

I assume we’re saving Fred for Arsenal.

Mazza C to marshal the midfield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Martial———Lukaku

Fred McTominay Andreas

Shaw———————————————Dalot

Rojo——Smalling——Bailly

De Gea

Subs: Romero, Young, Lindelöf, Garner, Gomes, Chong, Rashford

3-1 win for PSG

Edited by O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are already up against it as soon as the game starts, if PSG score first, it's done, if we manage the 1st goal, we can say we scored an away goal. Sadly this is not 1999., I can't see us producing a comeback. Sorry lads, just try to keep the scoreline respectable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Shoot said:

If we can get the first goal we are in with a shout.

Them scoring 1st doesn’t change anything. So us scoring 1st isn’t really important.

3 goals to go through.

Spaces open up and they kill us on the break.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biggest game of the season so far. 

A match where we can go through if we do things well. Ole will not rest noone for Arsenal, this is the match we have to win, and win well, and this is the match he surely has his mind on. If we manage to score first and get 0-1 up, we'll have a great chance. I fully believe we can do it, even if we're missing some important players, I have a lot of faith in the team. 

Vamos United, vamos!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Txrt said:

Biggest game of the season so far. 

A match where we can go through if we do things well. Ole will not rest noone for Arsenal, this is the match we have to win, and win well, and this is the match he surely has his mind on. If we manage to score first and get 0-1 up, we'll have a great chance. I fully believe we can do it, even if we're missing some important players, I have a lot of faith in the team. 

Vamos United, vamos!

Meth is a helluva a drug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, JJtheRed said:

I do not, sir 

Just jesting ..but it is the Bastards words not mine. I wanted Lukaku here..more than anyone..

1 hour ago, O said:

Meth is a helluva a drug.

Then we'll have to break bad..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Txrt said:

What does meth have to do with my post??

You obviously posted it while on meth.

This is probably the least important game United will play this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Txrt said:

??? A CL knockout match?!?!

It's a nothing game after the 1st leg. Had our chance at home with a better side than the one we'll put out on Wednesday.

PSG could win this 5-0 if they really want to make a statement.

Arsenal next. Put 4 points between us and them. FA Cup against Wolves the week after. Priorities.

Edited by O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, O said:

It's a nothing game after the 1st leg. Had our chance at home with a better side than the one we'll put out on Wednesday.

PSG could win this 5-0 if they really want to make a statement.

Arsenal next. Put 4 points between us and them. FA Cup against Wolves the week after. Priorities.

If every team that lost one match would quit or give up... This woiuldn't be a fun sport. 

PSG can lose it 0-2 too easily. This is football, where anything can happen on any given day, it's not like we're Dijon, we have a lot of very good players, we have a unique chance of getting through against a good team, it literally makes no sense playing bench players because you lost 0-2. We'll worry about Arsenal when the time comes, first we have this must win match that would give us a fantastic chance on Wednesday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Txrt said:

If every team that lost one match would quit or give up... This woiuldn't be a fun sport. 

PSG can lose it 0-2 too easily. This is football, where anything can happen on any given day, it's not like we're Dijon, we have a lot of very good players, we have a unique chance of getting through against a good team, it literally makes no sense playing bench players because you lost 0-2. We'll worry about Arsenal when the time comes, first we have this must win match that would give us a fantastic chance on Wednesday. 

With our best XI, we would have a chance. But it's too much to ask of players like McTominay and Andreas.

PSG have been at this stage every season and know what it's like to let a big lead slip against Barcelona.

If they get knocked out by McMuffin and Kerplunk, they might as well fold as club and Tuchel needs to retire.

They came to OT and outclassed us completely. Unless they have also been taking meth, there is no way we are winning this game 3-1.

It does make sense to rest players. We are picking up lost of injuries from overtraining and playing too many minutes.

I bet Ashley Young does his hamstring in the next 2 weeks.

That will be the team Ole put out. I would rest the guys in bold.

Rashford-------Lukaku

Andreas

Fred--------------Dalot

McTominay

Shaw Lindelöf Smalling Young

De Gea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now