PL Matchday 26: Fulham vs Man Utd

Martial---------------Lukaku

Lingard

Pogba---------Fred

Matić

Shaw----Jones---Bailly----Dalot

De Gea

Subs: Romero, Young, Lindelöf, Herrera, Mata, Alexis, Rashford

Hopefully wrap up a win early and rest Pogba & Lingard for PSG.

Got to start Rash 'O'.   Absolute suicide not to. Cant see Dalot starting.  In fact I don't think Dalot will start any Prem games for the rest of the season unless there's no other option.   I agree Fred should be  starting to give us a bit more energy.  But I'm growing more frustrated by the minute watching Matic wallowing aimlessly about the pitch.   Herrera could step in there.  Ji Sung has to start.  Not sure about Heskey though.  That means very little action around the box. 

For me its Rash for Heskey. Herrera for Matic.  And  big Vic for own goal Jones.

It's at Craven Cottage.

I think we're losing a bit of momentum performance wise, so could do to freshen things up a bit. I'd like to leave out both Herrera and Matic, but I'd worry about bringing in two replacements.  Leaving out Herrera is also a risk on it's own because we look so reliant on him. 

It may well be making a couple of changes, hoping we get the job done early and then taking players off.

I would rotate pretty much everyone for this. And when I mean everyone, I mean at least 8 players from the starting eleven. I want my starting players and the players that have more weight in the team to be fully ready for the two PSG matches and then the Liverpool one that's between the CL ties. There's no rotation for Liverpool, that is a must win match if there ever was one. From the point of view of us getting points to get closer to achieving top 4, and to fuck their season over. A final. 

Just now, Txrt said:

I would rotate pretty much everyone for this. And when I mean everyone, I mean at least 8 players from the starting eleven. I want my starting players and the players that have more weight in the team to be fully ready for the two PSG matches and then the Liverpool one that's between the CL ties. There's no rotation for Liverpool, that is a must win match if there ever was one. From the point of view of us getting points to get closer to achieving top 4, and to fuck their season over. A final. 

Fulham will beat us if we rotate too much.

That’s why I rested Young, Lindelöf, Herrera and Rashford with my selection.

We need Pogba’s creativity, unfortunately. If Fred was in form, then maybe we could rest him. But hopefully we are 2 goals up by 55-60 mins, and can then take him off.

I’d rest Matić as well, but he seems to play every minute regardless of who the manager is.

PSG are so far ahead in Ligue 1, so they will probably make 9 changes for the game before coming to OT.

1 minute ago, O said:

That’s why I rested Young, Lindelöf, Herrera and Rashford with my selection.

We need Pogba’s creativity, unfortunately. If Fred was in form, then maybe we could rest him. But hopefully we are 2 goals up by 55-60 mins, and can then take him off.

I’d rest Matić as well, but he seems to play every minute regardless of who the manager is.

PSG are so far ahead in Ligue 1, so they will probably make 9 changes for the game before coming to OT.

I watched PSG vs Lyon yesterday. Their first half was pathetic. They scored and Areola save 4 goals in the first half until he fucked up in the equalizer. Lyon dominated so easily, not just in a territorial sense, but also created to easily even if PSG were pretty deep; then they scored the 2-1 and they sit deeper and PSG came into life a bit in 20-25 mins of the second half. That cunt Mbappe didn't shrug shoulders or laugh celebrating yesterday, maybe it was because he missed it all and Lopes saved it all. Fuck him, fuck the retarded cunt. 

They're an awful team with no soul nor anything. Sure, they have massive individual talent, but as a team they are an embarrassment. Tuchel is an absolute embarrassment, his acting in the sidelines is Klopp levels of pathetic, and what he's done with the club is equally as pathetic. 

I'd pay 1.000$ for seeing them destroyed 4-0 at Old Trafford and hear some ole's when we're rondoing them. Fucking embarrassment of a club and team. 

14 minutes ago, O said:

They're beating us regardless.

They've turned a corner under Ranieri and are especially dangerous at home. Given the notoriously complacent nature of our squad they'll put 3 goals past us. 

12 minutes ago, TFIA said:

They're beating us regardless.

They've turned a corner under Ranieri and are especially dangerous at home. Given the notoriously complacent nature of our squad they'll put 3 goals past us. 

Bad loss against Palace though.

Fulham are still going down. They had a pretty terrible January window.

Mitrović will be a handful.

Need Smalling to handle Mitrovic, Lindelof has earned a day off. I'd like to see

DDG

Young Smalling Bailly Dalot

Fred McTominay Pogba

Chong Alexis Martial

Subs: Romero, Jones, Shaw, Ander, Mata, Pereira, Lukaku

6 hours ago, Txrt said:

I watched PSG vs Lyon yesterday. Their first half was pathetic. They scored and Areola save 4 goals in the first half until he fucked up in the equalizer. Lyon dominated so easily, not just in a territorial sense, but also created to easily even if PSG were pretty deep; then they scored the 2-1 and they sit deeper and PSG came into life a bit in 20-25 mins of the second half. That cunt Mbappe didn't shrug shoulders or laugh celebrating yesterday, maybe it was because he missed it all and Lopes saved it all. Fuck him, fuck the retarded cunt. 

They're an awful team with no soul nor anything. Sure, they have massive individual talent, but as a team they are an embarrassment. Tuchel is an absolute embarrassment, his acting in the sidelines is Klopp levels of pathetic, and what he's done with the club is equally as pathetic. 

I'd pay 1.000$ for seeing them destroyed 4-0 at Old Trafford and hear some ole's when we're rondoing them. Fucking embarrassment of a club and team. 

Not the same team without Neymar. M'bappe has much less freedom, because the opposition can mark him better.

2 hours ago, St!mpy said:

2-0 win, easy

Hopefully it will be 0-2 win to keep our hopes of top 4 alive

On ‎03‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 20:27, THE BASTARD said:

Got to start Rash 'O'.   Absolute suicide not to. Cant see Dalot starting.  In fact I don't think Dalot will start any Prem games for the rest of the season unless there's no other option.   I agree Fred should be  starting to give us a bit more energy.  But I'm growing more frustrated by the minute watching Matic wallowing aimlessly about the pitch.   Herrera could step in there.  Ji Sung has to start.  Not sure about Heskey though.  That means very little action around the box. 

For me its Rash for Heskey. Herrera for Matic.  And  big Vic for own goal Jones.

Your not thinking straight. Not thinking ahead. Resting Rashford would be a good idea, he can put the fear into PSG

9 hours ago, Txrt said:

Risky, very risky to the point of naivety.

This all depends on how the individual mind works. To my mind the Fulham game is more important than the PSG game, we cannot afford to take backward steps in the chase for 4th spot, especially against relegation fodder. Don't be fooled into thinking the 4th spot is now a given. Accumulation of points in the league must be the priority, unless of course you have high confidence we will win the CL to secure our spot for next season!!

Securing CL football for next season via top 4 is absolutely crucial to our anticipated summer transfer activity. Our targets will want CL football.

Keep the pressure on Chelski until they choke.

12 minutes ago, Shoot said:

Risky, very risky to the point of naivety.

This all depends on how the individual mind works. To my mind the Fulham game is more important than the PSG game, we cannot afford to take backward steps in the chase for 4th spot, especially against relegation fodder. Don't be fooled into thinking the 4th spot is now a given. Accumulation of points in the league must be the priority, unless of course you have high confidence we will win the CL to secure our spot for next season!!

Securing CL football for next season via top 4 is absolutely crucial to our anticipated summer transfer activity. Our targets will want CL football.

Keep the pressure on Chelski until they choke.

You’re not wrong, but it’s important to put in a respectable performance. We don’t want to become like Arsenal. As in qualify for the top 4 and bow out of The CL at the 1st real hurdle. Knocking out PSG will attract players towards our new project.

Lukaku

Martial    Mata

Pereira               

McTominay    Herrera

Shaw   Smalling   Bailly   Valencia (just defend)

De Gea

12 minutes ago, O said:

You’re not wrong, but it’s important to put in a respectable performance. We don’t want to become like Arsenal. As in qualify for the top 4 and bow out of The CL at the 1st real hurdle. Knocking out PSG will attract players towards our new project.

I'm talking a unique situation, not a long term strategy.

4 minutes ago, Shoot said:

I'm talking a unique situation, not a long term strategy.

It’s basically all we’ve done post Ferguson.

The times we did finish in the top 4, we’d then perform terribly in The CL.

1 hour ago, O said:

It’s basically all we’ve done post Ferguson.

The times we did finish in the top 4, we’d then perform terribly in The CL.

We are on a new journey under Ole now

1 minute ago, Shoot said:

We are on a new journey under Ole now

Could easily collapse this month.

The CL is worth having a go at while we’re in it.

These big European nights have rarely come around since Bayern dumped us out under Moyes.