O

FAC - 4th Round - Arsenal vs Man Utd

MUFC-formation-tactics.png

Subs: Grant, Darmian, Lindelöf, Herrera, Chong, Martial, *Rashford

*Gomes if he's not fully fit

I think both managers will rotate. There's midweek PL games a few days after this.

3 points against Burnley is arguably more important to us right now.

Probably the toughest team to predict this season. We should make changes - No idea who it will be. If he makes too many we'll get battered. The front line could be any 3 from 6. 

De Gea

Valencia Lindelof Bailly Shaw

Pereira Matic Pogba

Mata Lukaku Alexis

Martial should be dropped. Rashford probably rested. They'll be on a high after Chelsea but I think we can beat them.

I'm with Aardy on this.   I'd sooner see the likes of Chong and Gomez get some game time. We are 3 points behind Chelsea and 8 goals worse off so that is potentially worth the point to keep us out the top 4.    Nobody really gives a fuck about the FA cup, and in the Champions league we are ripe for getting a proper potting shed dickin off some cunt.   So for me I think we should focus solely on the league.  We play Chelsea at OT with just  2 games remaining  after that, which are Huddersfield (away) and Cardiff at home, and they'll both be relegated by then. 

If we want to attract quality like Koulibaly, De Jong,  we need that top 4 slot.

10 hours ago, aardvarked said:

Play some kids, we're not in a position to care about the FA cup this year.

You're right.

Its Champions League or GTFO.

Edited by rezzy

10 hours ago, haggler said:

Mo men tum

Keep a strong side and keep the waggon rolling

Indeed, however with a midweek fixture on the follow up I'd definitely look to rotate. Sanchez and Lukaku to both come in. 

I agree with Aard too, Champions League > FA Cup. 

Anyone who doesn't care about the FA Cup has to be talking shit or something. Arsenal winning it 13 times to our 12 bothers me, It's our chance to dumped them out, and atleast reach the final again to have another chance to tie with them.I think we will draw this, and win the replay at home.

5 hours ago, RedDevilDazzy said:

Anyone who doesn't care about the FA Cup has to be talking shit or something. Arsenal winning it 13 times to our 12 bothers me, It's our chance to dumped them out, and atleast reach the final again to have another chance to tie with them.I think we will draw this, and win the replay at home.

I care about the FA cup, just not more than fourth place and fucking PSG. 

40 minutes ago, aardvarked said:

I care about the FA cup, just not more than fourth place and fucking PSG. 

This. 

Also; If the clubs cared more about the FAC, us fans would. 

Reckon as soon as we see the team sheet, we'll know whether Ole wants to try and maintain his 100% record and wants to try and win the cup or not!

Sure he would like to get some silverware if possible in his time here, and that only leaves the FA cup. So I would expect a pretty strong team for this one. In the Champions league we don't have a snowball in hells chance of winning it with our current squad, and so the major achievement has to be top four, which let's face it, under José was an impossiblity. Six straight wins makes it possible now!

28 minutes ago, butler said:

It's 4th and  a good run in the ucl for me this season..

Indeed. But I fear having football buggery performed on us in the Champo's.     We cant defend for shit.    I think PSG will dispatch with us without getting into second gear.   I'll have the hoop lubed ready for the pounding.

36 minutes ago, THE BASTARD said:

Indeed. But I fear having football buggery performed on us in the Champo's.     We cant defend for shit.    I think PSG will dispatch with us without getting into second gear.   I'll have the hoop lubed ready for the pounding.

2-3 at OT and then dicked in Paris.

I just had this dreadful thought flash through my head.   All I could hear was a commentator saying..." That's a lovely ball through to Mbappe, he's one on one with Jones, what a turn of pace"

😲😱

It's a really fucking nice feeling being excited about a big United game. Previously the excitement was somewhat met with a level of realism and doubt, Ole has allowed us to be cocksure, arrogant and dreamers again. 

I believe what Paul Scholes has said he's gave us our United back again. 

Anyway onto this game, honestly think it'll be a battle of the forwards, both teams have defences about as strong as R Kelly suggesting he's not a nonce (allegedly) and both teams have forwards as fast and as penetrating as R Kelly alone in a room with a 16 year old (allegedly) so i suspect it'll be a bit of a back and forth affair. 

Can't wait hopefully Ole can sprinkle some Fergie magic on the boys and we do a number on Arsenal at their gaff. 

3-1 United.