Lukaku

Alexis--------------------Lingard

Andreas---Fred

McTominay

Young Rojo RoShaun Dalot

Romero

Subs: Grant, Darmian, O'Connor, Garner, Gomes, Chong, Greenwood

4 minutes ago, hdcantona said:

hoping one or two more youngsters may start than that current lineup but we will see 

I don’t see how Ole can explain to full internationals in need of games that he wants to start 17/18 year olds ahead of them.

I’d love it if he did something ballsy and played Gomes & Greenwood from the start. But can’t see it.

I’m probably even being generous with RoShaun starting. But we do have an injury crisis at CB, so maybe he has a chance.

Reading are in big trouble at the bottom of The Championship, so it should be a routine win and then we bring on the debutants.

----------------------- Romero -----------------------------

Young ----- Jones -------- Rojo ----------- Darmian

---------------- Fred ------------------- Andreas------------

Chong ----------------- Sanchez -------------- Gomes

-------------------------------- Lukaku -------------------------

19 hours ago, O said:

Lukaku

Alexis--------------------Lingard

Andreas---Fred

McTominay

Young Rojo RoShaun Dalot

Romero

Subs: Grant, Darmian, O'Connor, Garner, Gomes, Chong, Greenwood

This looks great if we win but I think it's asking for a Leeds 2010 result if we get off to a bad start with nothing there to change it. The entire midfield has been in bad form/frozen out for a long time and the defense isn't going to cover it.

34 minutes ago, TheManc said:

This looks great if we win but I think it's asking for a Leeds 2010 result if we get off to a bad start with nothing there to change it. The entire midfield has been in bad form/frozen out for a long time and the defense isn't going to cover it.

What? That’s a very strong side. Like I said,  I’d be starting even more youngsters if I could.

If they can’t beat Reading who are in terrible form, then their futures should be in doubt.

Romero and Rojo played in a World Cup final ffs.

The only person there who might struggle is RoShaun who I doubt will even play.

1 minute ago, JJtheRed said:

It’s impossible to get mad at Ole. 

Not really. Players want to play.

”Sorry Frederick, I know the previous management forked out 50 odd million on you. But I’m playing Angel today. Hugs, Ole”

2 minutes ago, O said:

”Sorry Frederick, I know the previous management forked out 50 odd million on you. But I’m playing Angel today. Hugs, Ole”

Exactly how it’d go and you know it. 

Puppy dog eyes and the fucked up accent. 

Fred would ask Angel if his boots were alright. 

3 minutes ago, JJtheRed said:

Exactly how it’d go and you know it. 

Puppy dog eyes and the fucked up accent. 

Fred would ask Angel if his boots were alright. 

Ole looks like Gollum. So no, puppy dog eyes won’t cut it.

54 minutes ago, O said:

What? That’s a very strong side. Like I said,  I’d be starting even more youngsters if I could.

If they can’t beat Reading who are in terrible form, then their futures should be in doubt.

Romero and Rojo played in a World Cup final ffs.

The only person there who might struggle is RoShaun who I doubt will even play.

No problem with Romero but Rojo hasn't played much. That midfield being as it is, I don't think it's hard to envisage how things could go wrong for us. I'd just prefer it if we had a bit more quality in there. 

I want to see Greenwood/Chong/Gomes as well at some point (IDK if Greenwood can play on the wing?).

1 minute ago, TheManc said:

No problem with Romero but Rojo hasn't played much. That midfield being as it is, I don't think it's hard to envisage how things could go wrong for us. I'd just prefer it if we had a bit more quality in there. 

I want to see Greenwood/Chong/Gomes as well at some point (IDK if Greenwood can play on the wing?).

We can draft in Fellaini if that makes you feel better?

Both Andreas and Fred need to be sold if they can’t run a games against Reading at home.

Greenwood can play on either side. He’s two footed. But prefers to play through the middle.

I would think Heskey the sequel and Sanchez would start to get their match fitness up to speed.  Surely the plan would be to get a foothold in the game then bring on a few of the young lads.

4 hours ago, Munroe said:

Looking forward to this. I just want Gomes, Pereira and Fred to start, don't care what the rest of the lineup is.

If I had my FM cap on:

Greenwood—Lukaku

Gomes

Andreas——————Fred

Garner

O’Connor Rojo Lindelöf Dalot

Romero

Edited by O

5 hours ago, O said:

If I had my FM cap on:

Greenwood—Lukaku

Gomes

Andreas——————Fred

Garner

O’Connor Rojo Lindelöf Dalot

Romero

O'Connor more CB than LB, right?

Btw, I think this cup will take seriously by us since technically only in this cup, we still have more chances to get trophy, besides champion league (more harder)

9 hours ago, jokerz said:

O'Connor more CB than LB, right?

Btw, I think this cup will take seriously by us since technically only in this cup, we still have more chances to get trophy, besides champion league (more harder)

He only plays at CB at youth level because we don’t have many CBs.

RB is his best position.