O

Liverpool 2018/2019

1 hour ago, Shoot said:

And with us beating City.... that will just about rap it up for them.

Our 2008 side would struggle to beat City.

If we win that game, Ole needs to be sacked.

WW3 would be better than Liverpool winning it.

25 minutes ago, O said:

Our 2008 side would struggle to beat City.

If we win that game, Ole needs to be sacked.

WW3 would be better than Liverpool winning it.

Shite by the bucket full

34 minutes ago, Shoot said:

Shite by the bucket full

Some of us younger folk are lucky enough to have lived our entire lives without Liverpool winning it.

We want to keep it that way.

36 minutes ago, O said:

Some of us younger folk are lucky enough to have lived our entire lives without Liverpool winning it.

We want to keep it that way.

Shite in the bucket

Also, very classy and gentlemanlike by Valverde in his response to the smug cunt Klopp is. He always does so well handling those kinds of managers that talk shit, he's always respectful, down to earth and just polite in his handling of the press. The best one there is alongside Ancelotti at that.

1 hour ago, THE BASTARD said:

I listened to that live. I had to pause my game on PES just to make sure I was hearing him correctly...

15 minutes ago, Txrt said:

How's prematch over at RAWK?

Probably something along the lines of... "Anfield is built for nights like this. We've done it before, we're going to do it again YNWA"

If both Firmino and Salah don’t play, I can’t see them pulling off a miracle.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see them win 2-1 on the night, but they’ll be down after last night’s result.

Really hope that Wolves pull off a final big game performance to finish the season in style.

20 minutes ago, O said:

If both Firmino and Salah don’t play, I can’t see them pulling off a miracle.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see them win 2-1 on the night, but they’ll be down after last night’s result.

Really hope that Wolves pull off a final big game performance to finish the season in style.

Youve read my mind there 'O'.  Wolves have been fantastic this season and id love them ti ho there and havea worldy.

A great end to a fuckin miserable season.

On 30/04/2019 at 14:43, Txrt said:

Klopp talking some utter shit about how the Camp Nou is not a temple like Anfield is. 

Jesus fucking Christ, I can't wait to see his face covered in tears tomorrow.

It will be in the finals again.

Fuck this shit, i'm out. 

Seriously though, shows what can happen when a club is ran properly, i remember the heady days of the Transfer committee undermining Rodgers when actually they just had a longer term plan in their minds and Rodgers seemingly brought quite poorly. The second Liverpool got the right man in place they spent the big money on the spine and brought intelligently around that spine. They brought from relegated clubs and less successful clubs knowing that these players would fit in to their system and play key parts even if they didn't play week in week out and its worked fantastically. 

How i fucking long for that type of thinking and work at United.  

Edited by ALF

Shane Duffy is gonna hammer in a header vs City to hand liverpool a final day win. The commentators and pundits will all praise them to the moon and then they batter whoever they play in the final.

They're gonna snatch a double at the last fuckin second.

This is now looking to become, without a doubt, the worst year for our club in my existence.