O

Liverpool 2018/2019: CHAMPIONS!

1 hour ago, Txrt said:

There will a month where they'll struggle. It'll come soon, 2-3 matches without winning and it'll be over again.

It better be, because I may have to serve 25 years instead for going to Sampedor to kill Guardiola the fucking bald cunt.

Did you see Aduriz and his disrespectful penalty?

12 hours ago, O said:

Did you see Aduriz and his disrespectful penalty?

I don't think it's a nice penalty to take. 

But what worries me most is that he did that this week, two weeks ago a Panenka wih 0-0 in the last minute... He's playing with fire, and if/when he misses....

Anyway, I didn't even watch any football on Saturday. Too good a day and had to celebrate. Haven't watched a minute of football all weekend, just learn that City lost yesterday. My team won again on Saturday, so I was so happy with that too. Getting out of the relegation place.

3 hours ago, TFIA said:

Aduriz is the GOAT you fucking cowards.

Tell that to my heart. Infart comign with the next penalty.

However, I am happy we have him and Raul Garcia to take the penalties, if it was down to Iñaki, he probably wouldn't hit goal in ten straight penalties. The motherfucker hasn't scored at home for more than two years. It's unbelievable. 

Also, it's not his fault that we are unbelievably shit, though. 

Markel Susaeta should be hanged from the townhall and left there for the whole Christmas time. 

Beñat should be jailed and fed bread and water for all the Christmas period too, it's not possible that a player from the first team can last for just 25 mins every match. And we do need the fucker, because he's the only one in that midfield that can make the team play.