Tomos Ayres

Stretford End

I've been looking on StubHub for tickets in Stretford End for a few years and I can only find tickets towards the middle tier of the stand. Is the atmosphere better towards the top or bottom of the stand? If so how do I get tickets?

7 hours ago, Tomos Ayres said:

I've been looking on StubHub for tickets in Stretford End for a few years and I can only find tickets towards the middle tier of the stand. Is the atmosphere better towards the top or bottom of the stand? If so how do I get tickets?

I have only been there near the top / back and it's been fantastic - everyone on their feet singing it's a bit like the canton end for Wales games

Best chance of getting tickets is to become a member of One United. Also I believe that there is going to be some moving of seating in time for next season, so the Stretford End is the hub for the vocal fans again.

5 hours ago, St!mpy said:

J Stand is where it's at. 

Where’s that at?

On 19/12/2018 at 21:04, MikeM said:

Best chance of getting tickets is to become a member of One United. Also I believe that there is going to be some moving of seating in time for next season, so the Stretford End is the hub for the vocal fans again.

That will be good because I’m sat here watching United vs huddersfield thinking “why’s the singing coming from the east stand not stretford?”

All of stretfords sat down right now...

15 hours ago, Tomos Ayres said:

Where’s that at?

That will be good because I’m sat here watching United vs huddersfield thinking “why’s the singing coming from the east stand not stretford?”

All of stretfords sat down right now...

Search their page on Facebook titled J Stand and join M.U.S.T though I don't know how getable tickets are for this section. 

On 27/12/2018 at 15:04, THE BASTARD said:

Love it Pancho!!☺️

I think I got it the wrong way round..sure it's 'the bells were ringing out for John O'Shea'...it was a long time ago and I drank a lot back then. <smileyface>