O

What are we doing as a club?

We hang to shit players and just give them contracts.

And the fans make a fuss over the likes of Rashford and martial when they would not make the Everton starting 11 and Lingard is league 1..smalling and Jones would not get into a Kettering's  2nd string team..young should have been gone 5 seasons or more ago.. Mata should have been upgraded 3 seasons ago..it's just a total mess..these players at present are not even worthy of being on the subs bench for any top 6 team in any league..

The job is way to big for Ollie..no other team suffers a manager change over like us..it's never affected Chelsea or  even Arsenal..or any team in my lifetime of supporting football..we are club that lives for excuse lately. 

Too 6 will be ours..not worthy of more than that..the table never lies..we will draw at Everton and Lose against City and seasons over..happy holidays .

Edited by butler

The problem is, these are the only players I would want keep:

• Romero
  • Shaw
  • Dalot
  • Smalling
  • Lindelöf
  • Tuanzebe
  • Fred
  • McTominay
  • Herrera (but wants to leave for PSG)
  • Andreas
  • Gomes
  • Rashford
  • Greenwood
  • Lukaku

I'm not fussed if any of the rest leave.

34 minutes ago, O said:

• Romero
  • Shaw
  • Dalot
  • Smalling
  • Lindelöf
  • Tuanzebe
  • Fred
  • McTominay
  • Andreas
  • Gomes
  • Rashford
  • Greenwood
  • Lukaku

Decent call 'O' man.    Apart from Chris Babb.     Surely he has lived a charmed life at United.

6 minutes ago, Sownak27 said:

I think Ajax’s success this evening is really the icing on the shitcake that is Manchester United. This is a team that, following their defeat in the 2017 Europa League final, has assembled a squad that is constructed on a consistent philosophy, the promotion of youth and a clear focus on what the objective of a football club should be. The veritable antithesis of the disease that our club has become. Am in agreement with @O‘s list of players who I’d keep on next year: the rest could f**k off and I’d forget them like a fart in the nighttime. This is a potentially monumental summer we are faced with, and I am not sure we are equipped with the right personnel at the top of the tree to guide us through it. 

That's  my worry Snowy.  I'm fearing for Ole now.    Shit players given contracts just before he arrived.  And established players wanting to leave.

I must admit.  The talk of Arab take overs didn't sit well with me for moral reasons.   But i am relenting as the months go by because i feel its our only chance to get back to dining at the top table. 

Its not just losing games, its how we are losing them.   Fuck!!  I don't even know how we managed to win most of the ones we did.

But Royal ship Manchester United as a footballing entity is bobbing around in open water with what looks like little chance of anybody rescuing it.

Young, Smalling, Jones, Lingard, all trying to keep HMS Gravy Train afloat as long as they can by scooping up the water from the leaky deck.  Whilst Pogba, Martial, De Gea and Lukaku  look kind of disinterested.  Only room for 4 in the lifeboat apparently.

Shiver me fuckin timbers.

1 hour ago, butler said:

We hang to shit players and just give them contracts.

And the fans make a fuss over the likes of Rashford and martial when they would not make the Everton starting 11 and Lingard is league 1..smalling and Jones would not get into a Kettering's  2nd string team..young should have been gone 5 seasons or more ago.. Mata should have been upgraded 3 seasons ago..it's just a total mess..these players at present are not even worthy of being on the subs bench for any top 6 team in any league..

The job is way to big for Ollie..no other team suffers a manager change over like us..it's never affected Chelsea or  even Arsenal..or any team in my lifetime of supporting football..we are club that lives for excuse lately. 

Too 6 will be ours..not worthy of more than that..the table never lies..we will draw at Everton and Lose against City and seasons over..happy holidays .

Yer arse

10 hours ago, Sownak27 said:

I think Ajax’s success this evening is really the icing on the shitcake that is Manchester United. This is a team that, following their defeat in the 2017 Europa League final, has assembled a squad that is constructed on a consistent philosophy, the promotion of youth and a clear focus on what the objective of a football club should be. The veritable antithesis of the disease that our club has become. Am in agreement with @O‘s list of players who I’d keep on next year: the rest could f**k off and I’d forget them like a fart in the nighttime. This is a potentially monumental summer we are faced with, and I am not sure we are equipped with the right personnel at the top of the tree to guide us through it. 

I knew we were doomed the moment Woodward made Ole permanent manager before appointing a DOF and setting up a structure geared towards optimum performance. The thing is I agreed with rewarding Ole but I think we needed an adult in a room that said, 'wait a minute lets get to the end of the season and figure things out'. Right now our summer transfer plans should be in motion so that we know who is coming, who are we missing out on and how do we go about replacing them. Does Ole have the time to concentrate on such a serious activity when we have a game every two or three days? Right now clubs years ahead of us are making moves and we are busy handing out contract extensions to shit like Young, Jones and Mata. This is why we need football competency at the top of the club because after all is said and done everything revolves around results on the pitch.

11 hours ago, O said:

• Romero
  • Shaw
  • Dalot
  • Smalling
  • Lindelöf
  • Tuanzebe
  • Fred
  • McTominay
  • Andreas
  • Gomes
  • Rashford
  • Greenwood
  • Lukaku

where is timothy fosu-mensah? is he already fallen to the bottom?

Edited by jokerz

Just now, jokerz said:

where is timothy fosu-mensah? is he already fallen to the bottom?

Forget Fozzy Bear. That ship has long sailed. Him and Axel Foley are history.

The club and the majority of its fans need to get with the programme.  Van Dross tried the expensive fixes around Smalling, Jones, Young, Mata, Felliani.    Failed massively.   Mourinho then added more expensive signings to Smalling, Jones, Young, Mata, Herrera, Martial, Felliani.  That failed massively too!!

Anoyone that thinks 3 or 4 maybe even 5 new signings will transfer this current United squad into a major force is scouse like delusional.

The shopping list is there for all to see.   We desperately need 2 central defenders.  A right back.  At least one winger. 2 attacking centre mids and 2 quality strikers.   And the bench fodder that has been getting regular starts and have consistently failed under Van Dross and Mourinho, will be exactly that.   Bench fodder.

The tinkering has to stop.   Ole needs to be brave.   He made it crystal clear a couple of weeks ago that every cunt at that club must prove their worth and its up to them now to show their intent.    Its patently obvious the vast majority simple haven't got it.   They have failed the audition spectacularly.

Massive job now.  Absolutely huge.