Pap1918

The good news related with Man United .Let's find it together

Surprise x10 

Dear members ,

once Mino Raiola was banned few days ago from Italian FA , just he is banned from FIFA for couple of months period .Haha .

The reasons are not given from both Italian FA and FIFA .

The old prick,s nose suggests that his ban came in the same time when  the negotiations between Moise Keane and FC Juventus for new contract wend bad for Juve   ,the offer from Inter Milan  is just announced .

Also FC Juventus are forced to  look for a  new manager . Inter is one of the most rumored too.  

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11716657/mino-raiolas-three-month-ban-extended-worldwide-by-fifa

In other hand I am inspired to create a thread about ,,Bad news " . This is because some media are doubting the move of Pogba away from Man United due to Raiola`s ban for next 3 months. Who knows!?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7016551/Mino-Raiola-handed-worldwide-transfer-ban-one-day-Premier-League-transfer-window-closes.html

Big sharks likes of Barcelona,Man Utd ,Real Madrid and Juventua will get what they want at the End . The worst thing is that Man United are the ones who are dealing with  the wrong players mostly. 

On 15/10/2018 at 09:35, hyruga said:

There are a lot of positives as the spine of the team remain intact.

1) Manage to hold on to Anthony Martial, Juan Mata, DDG, Smalling, Pogba. Imagine losing Mata and Martial???

2) Players mostly coming back from a good world cup. Eg Young, Rojos, Lindelof, Pogba, Lingard, Rashford, Fellaini, Lukaku.

3) The backbone of the team remains intact. More understanding between the players.

4) Addition of Fred and Dalot to key positions and they are doing well. Don't forget Alexis is a relatively new signing and he can still achieve more.

5) No panic buying of an old player (@start of season) for obscene amount of cash. 

All in all, I think the players have good understanding with one another. I won't be surprised if they have a tremendous good run of form.

All points still valid except point 2.

2) Players mostly coming back from a poor season. Expect a ruthless and explosive season coming!`

Plus more players coming in - Daniel James and Wan Bissaka plus Bruno should be coming!

What an incredible season this is going to be for Man Utd!

2 minutes ago, hyruga said:

All points still valid except point 2.

2) Players mostly coming back from a poor season. Expect a ruthless and explosive season coming!`

Plus more players coming in - Daniel James and Wan Bissaka plus Bruno should be coming!

What an incredible season this is going to be for Man Utd!

Classic Roogy!!

1 hour ago, Pap1918 said:

Clean sheet vs Norich 

4 goals in the bag and no slip vs bottom side . 

Let's be honest, I wanted 11 today, ok maybe 10. But we can't do that sadly. If only we put a good fucking run together, not the really crappy WLWLWLDDDDDLLLL stuff.

Wait, who are Norich? First time I've heard of them. 😉 lolz