Pap1918

The good news related with Man United .Let's find it together

On this day the most of the news ,comments and feeling about  United are negative . Really is enough depressing to read any kind of stories ,posts , watch the team and share any opinions between .

I am trying to find a small things which can makes our mornings ,days and evenings much better for a while . This is NOT an effort to wear a rose tinted glasses ( a la hyriga style )  or put the  head in the sand.....

Our financial power will continue to grow on the business side of things. Our brand can rival any other club in the world. It might not seem that important but it is fundamental to the long term financial well being of the club. Five stars here. 

Our youth sides are spectacular. Our facilities are also of the highest order. What this suggests is that the future is bright as our foundations are strong. 

A new manager who turns things around can take this doom and gloom and make things seem a lot better. I think just a change in style and results on its own will make things a lot better for the club and the fans. 

A DoF is being touted as well. It's a matter of time before it all clicks, it's just about finding the rhythm. I don't think things are as bad as being made out to be because much of our worries are directly a result of what we see on the pitch and that can change. 

We've got some very talented youth players who may well become quality first team regulars if whomever the manager is uses them properly. 

The Woman's team are doing really well in the league beating Liverpool after nicking half their players. 

The Pink away kit is nice.. 

I like Eddie Howe..but can he get the respect demanded..from these over paid good for nothings..and could Carrick ease that pressure along  side him..might even ruin Eddie if it goes all south..United are once again at the same crossroad post Fergie..I hope the board seriously thinks this one through..takes good advice..from all..they need to have a long term vision of how to get United's credibility back..and get it going in the right direction..find a balance of keeping the money flowing in..not be buying big names and challenging for top 4...and keeping the sponsors happy.. United need to be aiming for top spot all the time..playing challenging and competitive football all the time..giving other teams a good workout..letting them feel that they are playing United..before we just become a myth..

There are a lot of positives as the spine of the team remain intact.

1) Manage to hold on to Anthony Martial, Juan Mata, DDG, Smalling, Pogba. Imagine losing Mata and Martial???

2) Players mostly coming back from a good world cup. Eg Young, Rojos, Lindelof, Pogba, Lingard, Rashford, Fellaini, Lukaku.

3) The backbone of the team remains intact. More understanding between the players.

4) Addition of Fred and Dalot to key positions and they are doing well. Don't forget Alexis is a relatively new signing and he can still achieve more.

5) No panic buying of an old player (@start of season) for obscene amount of cash. 

All in all, I think the players have good understanding with one another. I won't be surprised if they have a tremendous good run of form.