TFIA

Champions League 18/19

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Piazza said:

 

Clearly he doesn’t. Either that, or neither of you understand what the word “literally” means. 

Well lets put it this way, he was literally wrong, and like some others I literally don't give a fuck really. What I give a fuck about is what United are going to do going forward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shoot said:

Well lets put it this way, he was literally wrong, and like some others I literally don't give a fuck really. What I give a fuck about is what United are going to do going forward.

Cool story, bro. I don’t care if you drop dead with your shit awful grey mohawk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, peterswellman said:

Lionel Messi - what a fucking shit show? Captain? Leader? He was like a mouse and displayed some cowardly body language after Barcelona scored their second. Why wasn’t he dishing out a rollicking or even words of encouragement. The whole world was falling down around him and he was just shrugging his shoulders. 1 CL final appearance for the “greatest of all time”. Hmmmmm.

2

He probably got inspired by Ashley Young.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RedDevilDazzy said:

@ShootSorry you didn't get my post, I just don't want Liverpool winning anything. I should not really get complicated with why.

I just don't care, after the Huddersfield game I gave up on football until next season. Only interested in what we do to make ourselves better. Don't care about the others and I actually dislike City more than Liverpool.

So bollocks to both of them. BUT, I wont warp the truth, they both play great football, both have teams committed to the cause, everything we don't have. So I wont waste too much time slagging them off.

Nae bother pal.

Edited by Shoot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shoot said:

I just don't care, after the Huddersfield game I gave up on football until next season. Only interested in what we do to make ourselves better. Don't care about the others and I actually dislike City more than Liverpool.

So bollocks to both of them. BUT, I wont warp the truth, they both play great football, both have teams committed to the cause, everything we don't have. So I wont waste too much time slagging them off.

Cheers

I agree, I feel the same about this, but man it sure messes with our heads what has happened over the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Times like this I wish I was a football. A football that Marcus Rashford was standing over 25 yards out about to take a free-kick, most likely in a game we are trailing. Because you know when he boots me, with that terrible knuckleball “technique” of his, I’m going right to the fucking moon. A place where Liverpool winning the double I’ll never bloody hear a single word about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, peterswellman said:

Times like this I wish I was a football. A football that Marcus Rashford was standing over 25 yards out about to take a free-kick, most likely in a game we are trailing. Because you know when he boots me, with that terrible knuckleball “technique” of his, I’m going right to the fucking moon. A place where Liverpool winning the double I’ll never bloody hear a single word about.

The only time I was in Galway, I recall spending a balmy evening looking up at the beautiful moon. It was so beautiful I wondered if it was the same moon in Ireland as it was in the UK. It was so beautiful I wanted to touch it and reached up in hope.

Then I looked down at the sea close to me, and oh my god, what did I see, the beautiful elongated reflection of the moon in the gently rippling waters.

I started thinking about the aspirations of folk such as Richard Branson and the longing to make going to the moon a reality and really wished I could reach this stunningly beautiful object in the sky.

Then, it suddenly donned on me, that while the moon may be out of my reach and probably always would be, there, right in front of me was the next best thing. That beautiful reflection on the gentle sea totally within touching distance.

I stripped off drawing deep breaths in anticipation until I was totally naked and feeling at one with my beautiful surroundings, took a couple of stretches, then though, Fuck this, I'm no getting ma hair wet.

17 minutes ago, Mickey Mouse said:

Ronaldo should have stayed put in Madrid.

No, he should have come back to OT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Mickey Mouse said:

Ronaldo should have stayed put in Madrid.

They were getting to reliant on him..he had to grow more..and has .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow.

That was simply breathtaking 

Most amazing comeback I will ever witness

I wish our bunch of cunts had a tenth of the hunger workrate desire and team ethic that liverpool showed tonight 

Bravo 

They were superb end of story

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, haggler said:

Wow.

That was simply breathtaking 

Most amazing comeback I will ever witness

I wish our bunch of cunts had a tenth of the hunger workrate desire and team ethic that liverpool showed tonight 

Bravo 

They were superb end of story

3

Make no mistake the bold part is the sad part. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mickey Mouse said:

Make no mistake the bold part is the sad part. 

If you cannot appreciate sporting brilliance I despair for you.

I hate LFC more than most but when you witness that you have to just stand up and admit what you saw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Piazza said:

 

Clearly he doesn’t. Either that, or neither of you understand what the word “literally” means. 

Clearly I didn't. It means exactly what it is.

Back then English football was limited to Europe and Northern America at best. Its reach in other parts of the world was little to none, but thanks to technology and human advancement, we now have billions of people who follow the sport and English league.

There is a big difference between Liverpool winning things now and United being shit than the same thing happening in the 80's. Literally, the only thing that hasn't happened in the last couple of years is people crawling out from underneath rocks to cheer for Liverpool.

There are guys who I didn't even know watched football, who are suddenly supporting them. There are a fair amount of bandwagon fans, but this is nothing like I have seen before. This beats people who supported Dortmund after 2013.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, haggler said:

If you cannot appreciate sporting brilliance I despair for you.

I hate LFC more than most but when you witness that you have to just stand up and admit what you saw.

It was more dig at cunts that play for United 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Burns92 said:

Clearly I didn't. It means exactly what it is.

Back then English football was limited to Europe and Northern America at best. Its reach in other parts of the world was little to none, but thanks to technology and human advancement, we now have billions of people who follow the sport and English league.

There is a big difference between Liverpool winning things now and United being shit than the same thing happening in the 80's. Literally, the only thing that hasn't happened in the last couple of years is people crawling out from underneath rocks to cheer for Liverpool.

There are guys who I didn't even know watched football, who are suddenly supporting them. There are a fair amount of bandwagon fans, but this is nothing like I have seen before. This beats people who supported Dortmund after 2013.

You're actually trying to say it is now a worse time to be a United fan than it was when almost our entire squad died in an air crash? Or when Liverpool were dominating England and Europe and we were nowhere? Christ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aardvarked said:

You're actually trying to say it is now a worse time to be a United fan than it was when almost our entire squad died in an air crash? Or when Liverpool were dominating England and Europe and we were nowhere? Christ.

Liverpool are dominating English & European football right now. I never brought in Munich into this, but maybe I should've clarified that in my reply to @Piazza.

The disaster would be the absolute worst, yes, but leave that out and we're living in the worst period as a United fan. My reason for believing this simple, back in 70's and 80's United hadn't had the taste of success like the Fergie era. We had won trophies, sure, but we hadn't seen a level of domination like SAF. To fall from there to where we are now, and watching Liverpool become so good again is a nightmare as a United fan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now