Sign in to follow this  
PVAD

Even TFIA doesn't trust Mourinho

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Txrt said:

Awful points. Clearly we have improved, but have 

Undoubtedly. This season we are 2nd in the league on 56 points GD 32. At the same point of last season 6th in the league on 49 points GD 17.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so many games. We simply threw away points by not doing the sensible thing.

Having a decent midfield.

All we had to do against Newcastle who are crap side is to have a player who can tackle and graft.

Instead he pulls out Pogba for not doing his zonal marking thus allowing the goal.

Talk about missing the point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as I do trust him and want him to succeed, I have to admit, if someone said "you'd be guaranteed to get Poch now" I'd have to think about it - and that kinda worries me in of itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, MikeM said:

As much as I do trust him and want him to succeed, I have to admit, if someone said "you'd be guaranteed to get Poch now" I'd have to think about it - and that kinda worries me in of itself.

It worries you that you'd have to think about whether or not you'd want a better manager to take over?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/02/2018 at 10:30, lucretius said:

The one highlight of this season is watching people slowly come to terms with the fact that Mourinho is a miserable bastard and a chequebook Pulis, not a football genius. Absolutely fucking glorious.

So you don't think we have improved in anyway then? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DJSmith said:

So you don't think we have improved in anyway then? 

Not by enough of a margin to warrant his yearly salary and the unprecedented expenditure on players.

Guardiola would have us playing an attractive brand of football with the same net spend.

If Pochettino can make Spurs tick with limited spending funds, he could do even better at United.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DJSmith said:

So you don't think we have improved in anyway then? 

That's not what I said.

Pulis improved Palace after he took over.

Mourinho has been seriously unimpressive, especially considering the money he's spent and is earning.

£75m+ on Lukaku

£90m to play Pogba in a double pivot

£30m on Lindelof to sit on the bench while Smalling and Jones start.

He's a miserable, negative bastard. I'm sure there are at least a dozen managers who could have us in a dogfight for the top four after spending that kind of money, without the negativity and media nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lucretius said:

That's not what I said.

Pulis improved Palace after he took over.

Mourinho has been seriously unimpressive, especially considering the money he's spent and is earning.

£75m+ on Lukaku

£90m to play Pogba in a double pivot

£30m on Lindelof to sit on the bench while Smalling and Jones start.

He's a miserable, negative bastard. I'm sure there are at least a dozen managers who could have us in a dogfight for the top four after spending that kind of money, without the negativity and media nonsense.

DJSmith is the type of guy who stays with his cheating wife because it's easier than breaking up the family and starting again.

We're 2nd and that's all that matters in his eyes. It's that black and white. Any variable such as net spend, salaries, quality of football, squad strength, etc. They don't register. Best to just move on. He is stuck in his ways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, lucretius said:

That's not what I said.

Pulis improved Palace after he took over.

Mourinho has been seriously unimpressive, especially considering the money he's spent and is earning.

£75m+ on Lukaku

£90m to play Pogba in a double pivot

£30m on Lindelof to sit on the bench while Smalling and Jones start.

He's a miserable, negative bastard. I'm sure there are at least a dozen managers who could have us in a dogfight for the top four after spending that kind of money, without the negativity and media nonsense.

I understand all of that but can you answer the question without reference to any earlier posts. Do you think the team has improved this season?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2018 at 10:30, lucretius said:

The one highlight of this season is watching people slowly come to terms with the fact that Mourinho is a miserable bastard and a chequebook Pulis, not a football genius. Absolutely fucking glorious.

FYI, I still like Jose and always will no matter what he does here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, O said:

DJSmith is the type of guy who stays with his cheating wife because it's easier than breaking up the family and starting again.

We're 2nd and that's all that matters in his eyes. It's that black and white. Any variable such as net spend, salaries, quality of football, squad strength, etc. They don't register. Best to just move on. He is stuck in his ways.

I definitely have no concern about the money aspect. United have always been a wealthy club even in darker days, breaking transfer record and what have you. If they have it, spend it. Quality of football is subjective and we've already had our discussion about entertainment a while ago. Squad strength usually equals spending these days, so I can't see how you can separate the two. 

I always come back to this; expectation. You may assume that I am 'stuck in my ways' but I don't judge the current team on Fergie's era or what his teams achieved. He is a one in a million manager who very few can match in any way. I wiped the slate clean right after Moyes' first season. Things were never going to remotely be the same again, regardless of who is in charge. A more realistic stance in my eyes. 

As for my wife, it's Valentine's Day, ironically as far as I know, we've never cheated on each other and it's good to know that I have someone other than my siblings to love. How are you getting on in the romance department? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Just now, DJSmith said:

As for my wife, it's Valentine's Day, ironically as far as I know, we've never cheated on each other and it's good to know that I have someone other than my siblings to love. How are you getting on in the romance department? 

Bit harsh, considering it's fairly obvious by how he posts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DJSmith said:

I definitely have no concern about the money aspect. United have always been a wealthy club even in darker days, breaking transfer record and what have you. If they have it, spend it. Quality of football is subjective and we've already had our discussion about entertainment a while ago. Squad strength usually equals spending these days, so I can't see how you can separate the two. 

I always come back to this; expectation. You may assume that I am 'stuck in my ways' but I don't judge the current team on Fergie's era or what his teams achieved. He is a one in a million manager who very few can match in any way. I wiped the slate clean right after Moyes' first season. Things were never going to remotely be the same again, regardless of who is in charge. A more realistic stance in my eyes. 

As for my wife, it's Valentine's Day, ironically as far as I know, we've never cheated on each other and it's good to know that I have someone other than my siblings to love. How are you getting on in the romance department? 

Exactly, as far as you know.

Good. Hotel booked for tomorrow night. And unlike our 30+ Irish resident posters, I am not a paedophile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, O said:

Exactly, as far as you know.

Good. Hotel booked for tomorrow night. And unlike our 30+ Irish resident posters, I am not a paedophile.

Hookers won't visit your home house for personal safety or your mother won't allow it? It's a shame when you have to pay for "love."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, peterswellman said:

Hookers won't visit your home house for personal safety or your mother won't allow it? It's a shame when you have to pay for "love."

There is no shame in paying for love.

There's shame in finding joy in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, peterswellman said:

Hookers won't visit your home house for personal safety or your mother won't allow it? It's a shame when you have to pay for "love."

Why aren’t you in a relationship on FB? Didn’t realise you had a sister! Hopefully she blossoms well over the years. And a brother too apparently. Jaysus. You might be a lanky prick with a dodgy tash and purple lips, but you certainly did better than your bro in the genetics lottery.

Most escorts let you visits their appartmenf btw. Maybe it’s a different protocol in Galway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, O said:

Why aren’t you in a relationship on FB? Didn’t realise you had a sister! Hopefully she blossoms well over the years. And a brother too apparently. Jaysus. You might be a lanky prick with a dodgy tash and purple lips, but you certainly did better than your bro in the genetics lottery.

Most escorts let you visits their appartmenf btw. Maybe it’s a different protocol in Galway.

I don't really use Facebook anymore to be honest. I think it's gradually dying away and outside messenger would probably be close to extinction already. I hope so too and yes I did. At least i'm not the size of a midget with acne, not too bad, eh?

I was discussing "outcalls" not "incalls." You prefer it to seem like a more GF experience given it's the closets thing you'll ever get to a woman. And what's a couple of hundred quid, amongst "friends?"

2 minutes ago, peterswellman said:

I don't really use Facebook anymore to be honest. I think it's gradually dying away and outside messenger would probably be close to extinction already. I hope so too and yes I did. At least i'm not the size of a midget with acne, not too bad, eh?

I was discussing "outcalls" not "incalls." You prefer it to seem like a more GF experience given it's the closets thing you'll ever get to a woman. And what's a couple of hundred quid, amongst "friends?"

That's hardly your missus with the coffee cup? No matter what you're paying mate you're getting overcharged. Keep the reciepts. Also.....CHINNNNOOOOOOSSSSSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, peterswellman said:

I don't really use Facebook anymore to be honest. I think it's gradually dying away and outside messenger would probably be close to extinction already. I hope so too and yes I did. At least i'm not the size of a midget with acne, not too bad, eh?

I was discussing "outcalls" not "incalls." You prefer it to seem like a more GF experience given it's the closets thing you'll ever get to a woman. And what's a couple of hundred quid, amongst "friends?"

I agree about FB. But maybe ease off on the insults due to your brother’s misfortune. Possibly the ugliest lad in Galway. Probably hurls though, so he’s sorted with the birds.

Outcalls would be a waste of money. Quick incall, shoot your load, whipe it on the sheets and part ways. Avoid eye contact if possible IMO. ‚ā¨100 would get you a week‚Äôs a stay at her gaff in the current market you mad scone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this