dualtamac

Anthony Martial 2018/19

17 hours ago, PVAD said:

Ole has singled him out in the presser as being shite for a very long while now. 

Nathan Redmond could have done a better job!!

The same Nathan Redmond that played around 2,000 minutes last season and only got his one and only goal of the season towards the very end? I like him as a player, I do. Been following him since his Birmingham days. But we've already got a player to be the legs in Lingard 😣

I really like Martial. But honestly, while I know he can be effective on the wing, my favourite Martial will always be Van Gaal Striker Martial. By the way he acts on the pitch, I get the impression he couldn't give a fuck about being a winger hahah

24 minutes ago, Juanderful said:

The same Nathan Redmond that played around 2,000 minutes last season and only got his one and only goal of the season towards the very end? I like him as a player, I do. Been following him since his Birmingham days. But we've already got a player to be the legs in Lingard 😣

I really like Martial. But honestly, while I know he can be effective on the wing, my favourite Martial will always be Van Gaal Striker Martial. By the way he acts on the pitch, I get the impression he couldn't give a fuck about being a winger hahah

Lol that's far how he has sunk mate that I've compared him to a player that has played so little.

You must have to admit he has been terrible there is no fight in him anymore.

He of course is not alone as we all know. I'm afraid your namesake Juan days are numbered at Old Trafford he has been equally poor.

Edited by PVAD

23 hours ago, Shoot said:

And Gill

Of course but if I only ever supported SAF and not the club then seeing United crash and burn ever since he retired, would be a glorious spectacle. But since I support the club then I take no in seeing what we have been served since he retired.

Do not make it so public that you do not like the player. Keep his market value intact and sell him to the highest bidder. When will the club ever learn to get a decent price for the player we do not want? 

Also how is it that almost every news related to United gets leaked in media. Always .

Terrible attitude, but I do think there is an effective forward there under the right coaching. He definitely has ability, but maybe just not to the extent of what we all first thought or hoped for. It was easy to get carried away about his talent & potential in his debut season here.

I can't help but feel Klopp could do a job on him. Pep too. But maybe deep down, Martial just hasn't got it in him.

46 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Terrible attitude, but I do think there is an effective forward there under the right coaching. He definitely has ability, but maybe just not to the extent of what we all first thought or hoped for. It was easy to get carried away about his talent & potential in his debut season here.

I can't help but feel Klopp could do a job on him. Pep too. But maybe deep down, Martial just hasn't got it in him.

Your probably right Ed.     A similar think with Berbatov.    So long as some cunt is doing the hard yards he'd a do a job for you. 

Unfortunately we don't have that calibre of player to accommodate him.  Its been 4 years now and he's never looked like rolling his sleeves up.  In fact,  he wears sleeveless shirts yet wears a pair of fuckin gloves??

He's bombed badly and needs to move on.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Pep would have sold him before the first training session. Klopp would have broken his legs.

42 minutes ago, TFIA said:

Pep would have sold him before the first training session. Klopp would have broken his legs.

You’re not wrong.

Has the ability, but not the attitude.

Would have developed better had LvG stayed on, but he simply doesn’t have an elite mentality.

Its very difficult to take.  Especially with some, if not most of the football we are witnessing lately.   Everton players putting in twice the miles for a tin pot club on shite wages in comparison, with absolutely fuck all to play for.   Watford, West Ham, Huddersfield.   All working harder, a lot fuckin harder.   Wolves performing footballing buggery on us.

Win lose or draw. That's part and parcel of the game.   But no club should ever be allowed to out work United.

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

With the current attitude and work rate he would not even play for reserves for pep or Klopp or any big European club. If only ability was everything then there would be no Ronaldo in the world. He has shit mentality and thinks himself more talented than he has. If was that good then he would have shone in last 4 years irrespective of manager or tactics. 

Good ability but poor attitude should be a auto sell for the club. Ole should refrain from downgrading him publicly and keep his price intact. Sell to the highest bidder.

2 hours ago, O said:

You’re not wrong.

Has the ability, but not the attitude.

Would have developed better had LvG stayed on, but he simply doesn’t have an elite mentality.

He literally eliminates the possibility of playing a certain way – The exact way the top clubs in the league play. You can often get away with a player with limited movement out of possession but they’ll generally make up for it with their attacking movement  – Ronaldo and Ibra the prime examples. Martial has neither the work rate or intelligence to offer either. He’s a liability. Pogba isn’t much better but he’s shown more ability to turn it on/off given his mood. Martial on his best day still saunters around like a prat who hates football. Mourinho seen through him after three games, Ole already wants him gone and Deschamps has never trusted him – He's the common denominator of his failures. 

The lengths people have gone to make excuses for him over the last two seasons have been embarrassing. Zlatan took his number and made him sad. He couldn’t score for 6 months because we signed another forward. Fined for going AWOL because Jose was a tyrant. The fans delusional support of him probably contributed to Woodward sticking by him, looking at the marketing potential of a fan favourite. Meanwhile he’s now got a new contract, is hated by the new manager and has contributed fuck all in the second part of the season for the second season in a row. You couldn’t make this shit up.

Everyone needs to go. Everyone. But Martial has to be the first out the door. The literal embodiment of everything that is wrong with this football.

Edit: And fuck you @aardvarked you prick. Perisic may have turned to shit this year but could have offered us more in 6 months than this fucker could in 6 years. 

Edited by TFIA

Well they obviously vetoed Mourinho two season’s in a row when he wanted him sold. He’s clearly fallen out of favour pretty quickly under Ole.

Yet he still receives an obscene new contract. It’s obvious someone at the club likes him and it’s obviously not the managers. 

53 minutes ago, TFIA said:

It’s obvious someone at the club likes him and it’s obviously not the managers. 

And that's what sums up exactly what's wrong with the embarrassment the club has become.