Non United Transfers 2020

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess we need a transfer topic for PL and Non-PL clubs (any other than United) i'll start with this one: Betis signed the japanese Takashi Inui from Eibar and this is how they ......... i don't

best twitter account ever and this is how they announced Cristante :   nice photoshop work with microsoft paint 🙈

14 hours ago, JJtheRed said:

Literally never heard of him til today. 

Sum him up? 

Box ST. Just turned 18.

Prolific for Portugal's youth sides and a key player for Porto's U19's who beat Chelsea 3-1 in last year's UEFA YL final.

Played a good few games for Porto at 17.

Their manager kept picking senior players over the successful U19 players, as he wanted to win the league.

This could be a disastrous move or a stroke of genius.

Josh King wants to return to United and Ole wants to bring him in.....but the sticking point is the £20 million transfer fee.

Ed doesn't want to pay that amount....after all he is used to selling a player for £1 million, and spending £90 million to bring them back!

some crazy money going around but then you look at dippers and they can't sign Thiago for 30m euros unless they sell. it's amazing how non of Juve, Barca, Inter, city etc are in for him. one of the best CMs when fit and only fucking Klopp wants him.

3 hours ago, O said:

What is the story with Villa?

They pay such big fees for players. £20 million for Emiliano Martínez who has largely been a backup his entire career.

£17m for Martinez is a smidge pricey but I really rate him tbh and he's probably on low wages - I'd have started him over Leno at Arsenal without much 2nd thought

2 minutes ago, O said:

Cengiz Ünder to Leicester on loan with an obligation to buy is the type of RW signing we could have taken a risk on.

€27 million in total.

A player with a potential high ceiling. 

all 3 relegated teams have a RW option we could look at too (Buendia, Sarr, Brooks) 

It's not for want of options that we haven't landed one yet, but we won't get one. Hope folks realise we're gonna be one injury away from James being the only option on the right wing other than maybe Mata :L

1 minute ago, hdcantona said:

all 3 relegated teams have a RW option we could look at too (Buendia, Sarr, Brooks) 

It's not for want of options that we haven't landed one yet, but we won't get one. Hope folks realise we're gonna be one injury away from James being the only option on the right wing other than maybe Mata :L

Greenwood will play RW a fair bit.

But yes, there are a lot of options that we have either failed to recognise or decided no after analysis.

Stengs, Chukwueze, etc.

39 minutes ago, O said:

Cengiz Ünder to Leicester on loan with an obligation to buy is the type of RW signing we could have taken a risk on.

€27 million in total.

A player with a potential high ceiling. 

We should be hijacking this, just like we should have hijacked Tielemans. 

Remember when we had a scouting team worth their wages?

38 minutes ago, hdcantona said:

Not forgetting City signed Ferran Torres for £5m more than we paid for your man. Yikes. 

Bale to Spurs is an interesting one. Sounds like it'll be an expensive loan deal with everything considered. There's no way we'll be seeing Bale light up the PL like he did a few years back, but if he really is as focused on his football as he says he is and be can stay fit, there's still a very useful player there. 

I'm not saying I'm disappointed we didn't push harder for Bale, but if the Sancho deal doesn't happen and we don't bring in a new right-sided forward, then I'd be asking the question why not take a chance on him. 

Also, I know the Reguilon deal was a complicated one with Real insisting on the buyback clause, but I would still have been interested in him. I know he'd probably be off back to Spain after 2 seasons, but if we got him performing during his time here, he'd be a brilliant asset for us.

Shaw has had enough chances at LB now and at the beginning of each new season, it's the same thing hoping this will be the one where he kicks on, only to be let down again. We should be looking at a new signing at LB in this transfer window and Reguilon would've been ideal. But looks like Spurs have snapped him up too.