Sign in to follow this  
O

UEFA Youth League - Liverpool U19s vs Man Utd U19s

Kickoff  is @ 3pm. If we win, we'll face City in the quarter finals.

Liverpool's home advantage makes them the favourites. United are top of the North domestic league, Liverpool are 3rd.

The game should be streamed on UEFA's official site.

1 minute ago, Txrt said:

Found a stream.

Not a good start by us. They have most of the ball and we're having to defend well to contain them.

Chong, Gomes, Garner and O'Connor are the ones to look out for.

Just now, O said:

Not a good start by us. They have most of the ball and we're having to defend well to contain them.

Chong, Gomes, Garner and O'Connor are the ones to look out for.

Pretty shambolic start to be honest. 

I'll tell you if I like someone, the number or something. Where's this stadium? It really is not well, but the stadium looks big and good, is it a youth side's?

Jesus, we are awful if that's what we usually do.

Just now, Txrt said:

I'll tell you if I like someone, the number or something. Where's this stadium? It really is not well, but the stadium looks big and good, is it a youth side's?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tranmere_Rovers_F.C.

Woodburn is the most experienced player on the pitch. Dreadful start.

I don't rate Nicky Butt as a manager. He's done nothing for me.

1 minute ago, O said:

Their number 2 and 8 look quite good so far.

Ah okay, I didn't know Tranmere were from Merseyside. I didn't even imagine it.

2 minutes ago, Txrt said:

Prenton Park. It's Tranmere Rovers's home ground, just across the river from Liverpool. They play in the 5th tier, so below League 2, but they used to be a fairly big lower league club.

3 minutes ago, O said:

It's hard to tell what's worse; the pitch or our play.

Disappointing about Butt. He was a very good player tactically, so you'd expect him to be able to manage well.

2 minutes ago, lucretius said:

Prenton Park. It's Tranmere Rovers's home ground, just across the river from Liverpool. They play in the 5th tier, so below League 2, but they used to be a fairly big lower league club.

It's hard to tell what's worse; the pitch or our play.

Disappointing about Butt. He was a very good player tactically, so you'd expect him to be able to manage well.

He's awful. He was involved in a swearing match with some players a few seasons ago.

We have been very poor at this age group under his guidance.

He's doing good work off the pitch, in terms of restructuring The Academy and recruiting players. Stick to that.

Just now, Txrt said:

LOL. You can even appreciate the scouse accent when they are screaming. Even I notice it. 

That cunt Gerrard has done a good job with them. Didn't think he'd be a good manager.

1 minute ago, O said:

That cunt Gerrard has done a good job with them. Didn't think he'd be a good manager.

Their players look much better on the ball though, faster and more clever. Ours are absolutely massive but yeah... I can't say much more so far.

Just now, Txrt said:

Their players look much better on the ball though, faster and more clever. Ours are absolutely massive but yeah... I can't say much more so far.

This is a very talented group of players we have out there. High hopes for lots of them.

But we haven't turned up. 

1 minute ago, O said:

This is a very talented group of players we have out there. High hopes for lots of them.

But we haven't turned up. 

I have no clue. The afro guy is good? And the number 8? The number 8 looks like he doesn't know where he is ahahha.

4 minutes ago, Txrt said:

I have no clue. The afro guy is good? And the number 8? The number 8 looks like he doesn't know where he is ahahha.

Chong is the black Fellaini. Gomes is the midget. O'Connor is the one who just fouled by the touchline. Laird is the black right back.

Garner is the deepest of our midfielders. Barlow is the one with stubble and is in midfield with Garner. Well, just ahead of the midfield. Hamilton is the tall CM who made the bench at the weekend.

RoShaun Williams is the big CB for us. He was very highly rated about 2 years ago. Same as Tuanzebe. But he's been injured a lot over the past 18 months.

Edited by O

1 minute ago, O said:

Chong is the black Fellaini. Gomes is the midget. O'Connor is the one who just fouled by the touchline. Laird is the black right back.

Garner is the deepest of our midfielders. Barlow is the one with stubble and is in midfield with Garner.

RoShaun Williams is the big CB for us. He was very highly rated about 2 years ago. Same as Tuanzebe. But he's been injured a lot over the past 18 months.

What channel is it on O.  I thought it might be on MUTV

Two good chances for Barlow already. Have to score soon.

Laird is brilliant on the overlap. I see him as a PL footballer if he keeps progressing. Just 16.

And now off the line to deny Chong. Not the best of connections. Bohui did well.