PVAD

Do you trust Mourinho?

I do, I still have faith in him. Also I don't really know who'd we go for, because it means more evaluation, more changing of targets and philosophy - and that's time we simply don't have.

He's not delivering as I'd hope, but I don't think it's time to consider binning him either.

9 minutes ago, Vanrooney said:

This. 

The question was do you trust him and I have to say this is not based on today's performance.

Today for instance he brought on 3 midfielders 2 of which was a 36 year old that hasn't played all season and a raw teenager. When we needed dynamic players he brought those 2 on!!

His over reliance on players is also quite bizarre. He has played Matic to death and he has been complete shit. He plays Smalling each week when we all know what a liability he is.

I belive he is losing it Pep is so far ahead of him it's unreal. I'd do as far to say Pep would do something better with these players.

I'll give him to the end of the season to re-evaluate whether he should go.

Edited by PVAD

I lost it with Jose last December and have never recovered. His drama is turning our team into a joke.

Spurs and this - horrible to watch made worse by the shoddy level of individual ability and poor team play on the pitch.

If this was the start of the season there might be some excuse but the poor movement, lack of cover, lack of guile shows and lack of style  exposes the team’s lack of intelligent players. 

This is a sterile squad of ponderous players that has cost a fortune - the team that Jose built is tripe.

Surely there must be some accountability imposed by the club.

3 minutes ago, PVAD said:

The question was do you trust him and I have to say this is not based on today's performance.

Today for instance he brought on 3 midfielders 2 of which was a 36 year old that hasn't played all season and a raw teenager. When we needed dynamic players he brought those 2 on!!

His over reliance on players is also quite bizarre. He has played Matic to death and he has been complete shit. He plays Smalling each week when we all know what a liability he is.

I belive he is losing it Pep is so far ahead of him it's unreal. I'd do as far to say Pep would do something better with these players.

I'll give him to the end of the season to re-evaluate whether he should go.

Except for Lingard, who is still shit, not a single player has improved under him. If anything they have gone backwards. Martial was showing some signs of improvement, and then, he fiddles with his position. 

His tactics are shit and outdated. 

Not Mourinho's fault when dozy cunts like that Martial can't convert a handful of chances

Mourinho does pick the team though and formation etc so he must shoulder the blame

What I cant take is the response when we go through a bit of adversity, go a goal down etc. Fucking joke. Fucking lame arse pussies!

10 minutes ago, Stretford End Phil said:

I lost it with Jose last December and have never recovered. His drama is turning our team into a joke.

Spurs and this - horrible to watch made worse by the shoddy level of individual ability and poor team play on the pitch.

If this was the start of the season there might be some excuse but the poor movement, lack of cover, lack of guile shows and lack of style  exposes the team’s lack of intelligent players. 

This is a sterile squad of ponderous players that has cost a fortune - the team that Jose built is tripe.

Surely there must be some accountability imposed by the club.

No the Europa League and League Cup have bought at least another season.

I believe he is passé now.

What upset me was that seemingly there was a lot of people on his back from day one - and they were almost dying to see him fail for some reason.

If the manager succeeds, then Manchester United succeeds.

1 minute ago, Ace-7 said:

Not Mourinho's fault when dozy cunts like that Martial can't convert a handful of chances

Mourinho does pick the team though and formation etc so he must shoulder the blame

What I cant take is the response when we go through a bit of adversity, go a goal down etc. Fucking joke. Fucking lame arse pussies!

Have to agree with you there but he coaches these lot.

If he sees a pattern then it's up to him to fine tune them to the standard expected.

3 minutes ago, MikeM said:

What upset me was that seemingly there was a lot of people on his back from day one - and they were almost dying to see him fail for some reason.

If the manager succeeds, then Manchester United succeeds.

We've been saying we're only second because how good City are any other other season we would be top.

I think that's being over generous.

We're in a scrap for Top 4 now. I'll give him to end of the season to make my personal judgement as to whether he should be sacked.

23 minutes ago, Pap1918 said:

Just a simple answer . :

His new contract must be terminated immediately. 

Lol Pap 👍... I don't think that will happen.

Just now, PVAD said:

We've been saying we're only second because how good City are any other other season we would be top.

I think that's being over generous.

We're in a scrap for Top 4 now. I'll give him to end of the season to make my personal judgement as to whether he should be sacked.

Yeah but then we have to use precious time (in an even shorter summer) to

- Find the new man

- Transition his staff

- Allow him to evaluate the squad

- Identify and bring in targets (and that means more money anyway)

Please make list of all plus points,  since he has taken over,there is only one in book..and alone is worthless. .the point where idiots say..oh, he has so improved us,compared too Moyes and Van Gaal.

And also list the minus points..there are so many of these..the first one being..the, I don't recognise United anymore. .firstly..it' so unlike United not too play one touch..pass and move quick football..when needed...and how to slow a game down by controlling the midfield; using our cbs,and doing the odd 50 yard diagonal..when an opening is there,the body language is void as is the character. .I'm not talking about league positions..that don' bother me..it comes secondary. .if good football is played,with passion and honesty..and players give it all until the whistle blows..I'm not bothered what the result is..at least you can see where to improve. .right about now it's everywhere ..and post 500+ mill..it should not be so..and as some on the net..will say, Jose is as good if not better than Saf,tactically. .I say too those..go see a vicar .because in those  peoples eyes..we have the best manager and the best squad in the world..there is a team amongst this lot..but it takes a braver manager than José too play them,and too play them,  in a formation,that would be both effective in attack and defence. .

I never wanted him here..but when he came. .I accepted him..I knew he was better than the previous 2..but that was it..even I never fathomed, he would be so lost of ideas,specially now,with the squad he himself purchased.

Jose has so much premier league experience, so why can he not set up teams,like he did in 2005..how can he not know that a team like Nwe castle can beaten 10 nil in the opening games of the season..but to expect that when they/or any other team, are fighting relegation is so stupid. .

Just now, PVAD said:

No the Europa League and League Cup have bought at least another season.

I believe he is passé now.

Sanchez just disappeared today. I can imagine Jose telling the board he would be the final peg to complete the team.

Meanwhile the spine of the team has been crumbling because it was never been properly bedded down. Matic looks tired before a ball is kicked. Pogba remains not the player the fans think he is. Calamity Smalling has become permanent, Jones is headless most of the time, and Lukaku is not a top striker. There is no thinking player in that spine!

When it breaks down its the spine players usually at fault and so it proved at Huddersfield, Spurs, and today. Letting a player run into the centre of our box without a marker or tackle is beyond a comedy of errors. The rest of the game framed that moment - matched only by our utterly pathetic corner kicks.

We were so poor but the Geordie goal exposes a deeper set of problems at the heart of the squad, which reflects on the manager. 

9 minutes ago, gav81 said:

I think Jose could do well elsewhere, under the right conditions... but he isn't suited to United's culture or current situation.

Inertia - new additions are not taking the squad to a higher level, we just remain in the same place.

The style of play is stifling, the same kinds of players but no craft or guile - we just pile on the same especially when losing.

sat 2nd in the league still in UCL silverware bagged last season too.

no team in the last 10 years would cope with the way city are playing in the league this season they have clicked under pep.

he needs time to fix the shit fergie left us in and then made worse by moyes and van gaal.

i think we are easliy 2/3 more years away from where you would expect us to be.

i trust jose,who else could we bring in his place that is worthy.

1 minute ago, gav81 said:

What do you mean "fake"?

The managers a fake...and all his signings have turned out fake..our threat as United has become fake. .our wins are flukes..our losses should be worst..our position in the league is fake,all our hopes are turning out to be fake 

"Fake m all"