venusplanet

Summer - 2018 Transfer Targets

5 minutes ago, Vanrooney said:

One more left winger almost in his 30s. Makes sense.

Unlike our current crop of left wingers he has two feet that hes capable of using. He's also a work horse unlike a few of the others. And proved he can cope in England seeing as he fucked a few of them the other night.

Edited by rezzy

56 minutes ago, rezzy said:

Unlike our current crop of left wingers he has two feet that hes capable of using. He's also a work horse unlike a few of the others. And proved he can cope in England seeing as he fucked a few of them the other night.

The only team he coped against.

Shocking tournament.

7 hours ago, ALF said:

Hmm? How reliable is this source?

"Manchester United are in advanced talks with Croatian attacker Ivan Perisic"

Ok we may be speaking to his agents but seems unlikely given the fact that he's preparing for a WC final??

3 hours ago, Mkhi22 said:

Ok we may be speaking to his agents but seems unlikely given the fact that he's preparing for a WC final??

Well Paris United called Neymar to PSG way before anyone else. No clue what they know about Inter or Italian football. 

Edited by ALF

8 hours ago, Mkhi22 said:

It's Manchester United, sells papers, gets clicks. Been linked with him in the past, playing in a WC final, hey why not bring it up again. 

I'd take him, he plays on the right too. We need someone desperately on the right. I think Perisic is a fantastic player, for his country, I have my doubts though as to whether he'd be a huge hit at club level. Why not just bring in a younger, pacy RW?

Edited by St!mpy

24 minutes ago, MikeM said:

It's gonna kick off now, the tournament is over.

It might be a pretty crazy transfer window in the Premier League this year. With the World Cup only finishing and the transfer window again closing before the league season kicks off, there's now less than a month to go to get deals done. 

I'm hoping that, if we are still looking to sign someone, we've already got concrete plans in place and we're not now going to be scrambling around.

6 hours ago, venusplanet said:

Effectively Fred is the only real signing done as yet.

I've seen several United fans say something like this recently, and I don't get it. Dalot is a real signing. He might be inexperienced & young, but I doubt we're going to pay £19m for a player who can cover two of our weakest areas; and then hardly play him. Unless Darmian clings onto the club for one more season, I expect Dalot will be the second choice RB & occasionally play on the left too.  

6 minutes ago, Munroe said:

I've seen several United fans say something like this recently, and I don't get it. Dalot is a real signing. He might be inexperienced & young, but I doubt we're going to pay £19m for a player who can cover two of our weakest areas; and then hardly play him. Unless Darmian clings onto the club for one more season, I expect Dalot will be the second choice RB & occasionally play on the left too.  

Might end up being our 1st choice left back.