Sign in to follow this  
johan

[U18s] Arnau Puigmal

@johan I really don't know anything about him, but I read some things when Canto told me we were going to sign him and he was pretty highly rated by everyone at Espanyol or anywhere else I read. His team won the Spanish Cup for u-17s beating Villarreal and then Barcelona in the final where he scored, if I remember correctly, so they must be quite good.

I don't know anything else, but I certainly like the idea and I'd bet he's going to develope very positively for us.

He only got his international clearence recently enough so has only played 2 competitive games for thr under 18s so far, but he's looked a good player in them from what i've seen and heard and came really highly thought of, apparently told by Espanyol that he could expect to feature in the first team by the time he was 18 but still chose to come here. 

We have some really exciting talents coming through right now at under 18 level and below despite the under 23s really struggling lately that should change in the next couple of years as those lads move up and devolp like they should.