MikeM

The Skybet Football League - Championship and Leagues 1 & 2

1 minute ago, O said:

They sound more like your type.

No, seriously. They are nice guys but they can't do shit. One is good at skating and surfing, but the other can't even play playstation.

Well, about last night eh...

Being local to Derby and having a soft spot, that was some result! Thank fuck dirty scummy Leeds went out, they were disgusting in both legs and to say 2 premier league referees took charge the standard of officiating was poor. Bamford diving everywhere, Hernandez rolling around, Dallas and Berardi being general cunts. Kiko Casilla absolutely lost his marbles just before half time, thinking he was Manuel Neuer when he was more like Manuel from Fawlty Towers. I think Villa will outdo them in the final though sadly, they'll just have a bit too much up front and they already pumped Derby once this season. Lampard simply has to start Jack Marriott up front, and make sure they provide him with service he's lacked this season. I hope they do it.

17 hours ago, Piazza said:

Honestly the overwhelming majority of non-United games I’ve watched this year are EFL matches. They have a really good streaming deal where I live. $5 a month for every Serie A/EFL/MLS match plus the Eredivisie, hell, I’ve even watched the Danish Superliga this year. I really don’t have much else to do. 

You need to hook Bro...go out to a bar, pull and back to your place...just make sure your girlfriend don't find out!!! 😉 

9 minutes ago, PVAD said:

You need to hook Bro...go out to a bar, pull and back to your place...just make sure your girlfriend don't find out!!! 😉 

I’d rather spend my early afternoons watching the odd lower tier football match while I cook myself a delicious, macronutrient friendly meal, but to each their own. 

Edit: I’m about to watch Gothenburg v. Malmo before the Pompey match. Great afternoon. 

Edited by Piazza

2 hours ago, Piazza said:

I’d rather spend my early afternoons watching the odd lower tier football match while I cook myself a delicious, macronutrient friendly meal, but to each their own. 

Edit: I’m about to watch Gothenburg v. Malmo before the Pompey match. Great afternoon. 

Have a good one. 👍 

A scuffle nearing breaking out between the Pompey fans and a Sunderland player just now (didn't see who.)

The Sunderland player fell into the crowd after a bit of a contest on the wing between him and a Pompey player, before a group of Pompey fans descended over him. He managed to get back over the advertising boards onto the pitch before said fans lost their heads. 

The big guy with a beard in particular "trying to step over" the advertising boards in what looked to me like a "hold me back! hold me back!" moment 😂