MikeM

The Skybet Football League - Championship and Leagues 1 & 2

Ravel with two very good goals today, especially the first. A brilliant signing from 'arry could be huge in the run in if they are to get up, needs to get away from West Ham and sign for a good footballing side to see the best of him, which as a football fan I really really want to see.

Ravel with two very good goals today, especially the first. A brilliant signing from 'arry could be huge in the run in if they are to get up, needs to get away from West Ham and sign for a good footballing side to see the best of him, which as a football fan I really really want to see.

4 goals in a week. He's too good for The Championship.

Harry is great at managing troubled individuals. He just tells them to go out and express themselves.

Morrison need to move away from West Ham. They're back lumping it up top to Caroll, with Nolan looking to feed off the scraps.

4 goals in a week. He's too good for The Championship.

Harry is great at managing troubled individuals. He just tells them to go out and express themselves.

Morrison need to move away from West Ham. They're back lumping it up top to Caroll, with Nolan looking to feed off the scraps.

He really should be at a top club with his talent, it's such a shame, although we probably wouldn't be much better for him then West Ham at the moment. :D

I had read somewhere that this falling out this time wasn't his fault and was more down to big Sam wanting him to get rid of his agent, knowing that with Ravels past it would be him that would be painted as the culprit again, Ravel refused as he's apparently very close to his agent and even spent time living with him, when there was trouble at home, how true it is I don't know but wouldn't surprise me.

He'll be sold in the summer no doubt, be interesting to see who comes in for him, if I was a good mid table side with a decent budget I'd take the risk on him,even if I was Martinez, think if QPR go back up, they'll sign him which would be brilliant for him and them. 

I'm disgusted at Forests performance today, 5-0 down to Derby, as I follow them in the championship being fairly local, been like watching United only worse. Awful defending, poor tactics and just lumping it into the box with no one on the end of it.

Ravel. Again.

Good finish again too, already there second highest scorer after only 7 games. If he doesn't fufil his potiential it will be one of the biggst wastes of talent I've ever seen

I'm disgusted at Forests performance today, 5-0 down to Derby, as I follow them in the championship being fairly local, been like watching United only worse. Awful defending, poor tactics and just lumping it into the box with no one on the end of it.

Billy Davies has been sacked. Talks with Neil Warnock have broken down.

Also Leeds' take over has been nixed due to "fair and proper persons" test. The buyer said he "felt like throwing himself out of the window" - which to be fair is probably better for him than owning Leeds United.

Leicester won again tonight, against Sheffield Wednesday.

They can gain promotion to the Premier League tomorrow, if QPR lose to Bournemouth and Derby fail to win against Middlesborough.

Congratulations to Leicester City FC - Back in the PL. 

It was do or die for the manager. And he's delivered. Let's hope they stick by him now and support him through the highs and lows of the PL. 

Next to get promoted - Burnley FC :)

Would be a huge achievement for Bournemouth to get into the play offs. Currently they're 2 points off. Brighton occupy the 6th spot. Wigan are only 3 clear of them. You have to assume that Burnley will join Leicester in promotion, and Derby/QPR have play off spots. Everyone down to Forest still has the chance to make it, plus Watford if they win their game in hand. Will be a good finish to this seasonj.

Great win for QPR. Much closer than the score line suggests. Wish we still had Morrison. Quality player. I know that he had to leave for his own good but he's fantastic to watch

Hid footwork and finish weren't half bad, but the accelration and weight of pace for Zamora's goal was just wow.

Far too good for this level. 13 goals and 5 assists for club and country this season.

Edited by Owenzy