peterswellman

Champions League 2017/18

Just feel that PSG may end up ruing not putting Real away when they had the chance tonight. Were carving them open for fun earlier.

Lo Celso gave them a lifeline.

Edited by MikeM

Zidane is awful. Lucked out with prime Modric and ridiculous form from Ronaldo last season. There's nothing to him. 

James and Morata would walk into that side.

Lucky as fuck. 

Just now, TFIA said:

Asensio won them the game.

Emery will be sacked. So negative. Asked for this.

Lo Celso won them the game. Had they have not had that penalty when they did, I think PSG could have buried them.

Just now, RedDevilDazzy said:

Liverpool look so much better in attack than we do, I am jealous.

The fuck are you watching the Dippers for, there's a festival of football going on.

Can see Real getting another.

Well Real can probably coast into the European places in La Liga, and save their ammo for the assault on the Champions League itself.

The game in Paris will be fun, PSG have to go balls out, and Real can use their pace to pick them off. I think Real are two thirds of the way there now.

5 minutes ago, MikeM said:

Lo Celso won them the game. Had they have not had that penalty when they did, I think PSG could have buried them.

The fuck are you watching the Dippers for, there's a festival of football going on.

I'm not watching them, i have BBC Sport live text open.

Just now, John Locke said:

It couldve been better. Real were fairly ordinary until the last ten minutes. PSG had the slight better of it except they were wasteful in the final third.

Penalty was crucial, just before halftime when PSG were cutting them apart like a hot knife through butter.

2 hours ago, O said:

He’ll beat Ronaldo’s 42 goal haul for us at this rate. He’s on 30 goals now.

When they mentioned 30 goals in commentary, Ronaldo's 2007/08 season came straight to mind.

Madrid would be mad not to be in for him in the summer. Their forward line is in need of an overhaul