peterswellman

Champions League 2017/18

Very enjoyable match it was. Juventus were very, very poor after the first 10 minutes and Tottenham were all over them, by far the better team. Now the most difficult part is still ahead, though; finishing them off in Wembley.

1 minute ago, Txrt said:

Very enjoyable match it was. Juventus were very, very poor after the first 10 minutes and Tottenham were all over them, by far the better team. Now the most difficult part is still ahead, though; finishing them off in Wembley.

All Juventus need is a 1-0 win. But that’s unlikely. I think Spurs will score at home.

Dybala and Matuidi returning could make a big difference.

Just now, TFIA said:

It is fucking ridiculous that we didn't sign Dembele 6 years ago.

Everything Anderson could have been had Fergie’s vision come to fruition. Both lefties, both strong, both well balanced.

Dembélé used to be a number 10. lol.

Then managers wised up to the fact that he can’t shoot and that he’s a physical beast. I was initially against him becoming a CM. But he’s proven his class. The cunt always performs well against United. Even when he was at Fulham.

17 minutes ago, O said:

All Juventus need is a 1-0 win. But that’s unlikely. I think Spurs will score at home.

Dybala and Matuidi returning could make a big difference.

Last thing Spurs need to do is sit deep and don't try to play like they did today. If they go with the right mindset and do things like today, they have a great chance of being in the next round. 

1 minute ago, O said:

@Txrt

Do you think Neymar will destroy Real, or will Kroos, Modrić and Ronaldo rise to the occasion?

You know I can't be objective when it comes to Madrid, but I think tomorrow will be a 1-1 or 1-2 or something like that. PSG will go through in the end I think. And I hope.

I wish it was 0-3 tomorrow and Neymar did a lambretta on Ramos. I've been begging and praying for that to happen since the draw took place some months ago.

9 minutes ago, JJtheRed said:

I told you! 

(Maybe not YOU, but you know...) 

I was on the sign him up bus as well. His talent was so obvious - Especially when we played him. He was so attainable, it was our weakest position and if nothing else at least he'd stop destroying us. 

Ferguson's transfer policy from 2009-2012 was the greatest thing that happened our PL rivals. It restored balance at a time where we could have crushed them. 

Fergie out.

I think Kroos could have done a bit more there. Seemed to duck out of trying to head it.

After this there's gonna be more white hankies out than teenage lads at a Little Mix concert.

Jesus, how much time did Cavani have there - lucky not to be two down. PSG are all over them right now.