• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Such an absolute cunt on the pitch but he's our cunt. And today he had super-ultra-mega-cunt mode activated. That touch for Pogba's first was beautiful.

in March. 

Full Name - Ander Herrera Agüera Date of Birth - August 14, 1989. Place of Birth - Bilbao, Spain Height - 5"10 Weight - 73 kg Position - Central Midfielder Number - 21

7 minutes ago, Fordie said:

Correct decision by the club.

Supposedly loves the club but let's his wage demands get in the way.

Club should not be held ransom by any player no matter who they are.

If he goes PSG he is a bench warmer for sure.

We paid Martial - a man who hates football, United and anything without a vagina - £250,000 a week.

Herrera should stab Woodward before he leaves.

45 minutes ago, Fordie said:

Correct decision by the club.

Supposedly loves the club but let's his wage demands get in the way.

Club should not be held ransom by any player no matter who they are.

If he goes PSG he is a bench warmer for sure.

Your right Fordster.  But with one small detail that needs correcting.    The "wage demands" thing is a red herring.  He wanted out.  Full stop.    He simply wasnt interested in another contract.   

I dont see what the fuckin fuss is all about.   If Messi and Ronaldo were in this current squad it would make no difference.   So Herrera fuckin us off is hardly stuff to lose sleep over.    Lets just hope he's the first of 4 or 5 to jump ship.

Edited by THE BASTARD
44 minutes ago, THE BASTARD said:

Your right Fordster.  But with one small detail that needs correcting.    The "wage demands" thing is a red herring.  He wanted out.  Full stop.    He simply wasnt interested in another contract.   

I dont see what the fuckin fuss is all about.   If Messi and Ronaldo were in this current squad it would make no difference.   So Herrera fuckin us off is hardly stuff to lose sleep over.    Lets just hope he's the first of 4 or 5 to jump ship.

He's one of the few I hoped would stay...Alexis wage is causing problems, it was bound to..ridiculous move by the club..can't fucking wait for this season to finish.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, THE BASTARD said:

Herrera spills the beans.   Nothing we didnt already know mind you.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/ander-herrera-man-utd-news-a9195841.html

Well he drops a bit of a hint. Only LVG has had the balls to blow the gaff on the state of United. Mourinho won't - yet, but I think he will at some point.

• 2 years later...
4 hours ago, aardvarked said:

So, do people still think it was the correct decision to let go of the only competent and consistent midfielder we've had since Carrick? One of about three players who looked like he gave a shit too. Should have given him double what he asked for and made him captain. 

I'd love if we'd Ander & Bruno in midfield together. 

7 hours ago, aardvarked said:

So, do people still think it was the correct decision to let go of the only competent and consistent midfielder we've had since Carrick? One of about three players who looked like he gave a shit too. Should have given him double what he asked for and made him captain. 

I thought we’d do better at replacing him, in hindsight probably no

16 hours ago, aardvarked said:

Like @hdcantona my opinion would probably be based on hindsight, but I'm not sure where I stand really.

Based purely on ability and character it was the wrong decision to end up in that situation. He's been by far and away our best midfielder since Fergie's time in charge and should easily have become captain.

At the time, I was disappointed we were losing him but felt that it was a sacrifice we had to make rather than continue to be seen as being able to be held to ransom, and that we'd obviously have the chance to replace him. Since then, we've still been held to ransom by clubs and players, and haven't replaced him with anyone close to similar quality, so we could have kept him anyway.

It's maybe all academic anyway as he's claimed he left because the board don't prioritise the football side of the club, so maybe he would have left regardless.