Cole

Romelu Lukaku 2017/18

Goals scored..  

36 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Lukaku get in all competitions?

Really hitting his stride and showing top form now. Chuffed for him because he was getting a lot of stick. He's better on the ball than he gets credit for as well, although he reminds me a little of Andy Cole in terms of sometimes he looks awkward taking it under control.

1 minute ago, Cole said:

Easily our best player and throughly deserved his goal. 

His all round play has improved massively this season. Before the ball was bouncing off him but now he's looking far better on the ball. It's good to see. 

24 goals now.

Hes definitely grown in starture in 2018. His attitude and confidence have improved. I think he feels truly important now.

Having said that, he missed a lot of decent chances tonight. Should have scored a brace at the very least.

I echo everyones sentiments about him tonight, can hold his head up high with that display despite how isolated he was at times. 

He's come a long way this season, he was banging in goals but his all round play was lacking he had a drought but seemingly during that he worked on his all round game and now he's managed to get both working. 

More of this from him, hope the manager is praising him, he deserves it. 

Not as good a performance as we've seen from him recently, but another goal from him and an important one at that. He's having a very good season for us, all things considered and has improved as the season has gone on.

8 minutes ago, ALF said:

Dont really know what this means but its pretty cool. 

It means he’s represented by Jay-Z’s sports agency who look after a load of American sports stars.

This probably means that he binned Raiola.

Edited by O