Wait - Was I ever implying that I wasn't included in "this place"?

It's essentially one big pissing contest between posters firmly entrenched into their positions. I've actually praised those two cunts when they've done well this season though, although none of those posts made the cut obviously. A damn site more than what the anti-Mourinho or anti-Pogba brigade come out with when the performances merit praise. They never do in their eyes I suppose. Worst manager and player in club history I suppose.

Against Lingard yes. I genuinely hate him.

Martial is mostly trolling the delusional "Martial FC" clowns who seem to think he's some world beater and they have a range of excuses at the ready every time he doesn't perform, which is every other game. His best performances have came off the bench, it's where he belongs. 

2 hours ago, O said:

r04mQPM.png 

You leave Vegeta out of this.

6 hours ago, TFIA said:

Wait - Was I ever implying that I wasn't included in "this place"?

It's essentially one big pissing contest between posters firmly entrenched into their positions. I've actually praised those two cunts when they've done well this season though, although none of those posts made the cut obviously. A damn site more than what the anti-Mourinho or anti-Pogba brigade come out with when the performances merit praise. They never do in their eyes I suppose. Worst manager and player in club history I suppose.

Against Lingard yes. I genuinely hate him.

Martial is mostly trolling the delusional "Martial FC" clowns who seem to think he's some world beater and they have a range of excuses at the ready every time he doesn't perform, which is every other game. His best performances have came off the bench, it's where he belongs. 

You leave Vegeta out of this.

4a4.gif

9 minutes ago, Txrt said:

Jesus. Pretty weird all this.

We'll have to wait until Wednesday at Sevilla to see what this is all about really, I guess. 

Mourinho confirmed he would start today in his press conference on Friday.

So maybe he did pick up a bug or something.

14 minutes ago, O said:

Mourinho confirmed he would start today in his press conference on Friday.

So maybe he did pick up a bug or something.

Certainly the last thing we need before a CL match away would be leaving him out for no reason.

The timing of the illness won't help the speculation. I think Paul wants to get on the pitch and show his critics what he can do. Certainly from what Jose said yesterday there was every intention to give him the platform to do it today.

Hamilton's a new one to me, but then I've not seen much of the academy this year. I presume McTominay will get his chance to get even with Huddersfield this evening, while I think Matic could do with a rest, I'm not sure Michael Carrick is mobile enough for what we need.

1 hour ago, pailo said:

Or you know..he could actually be ill. Don't let that stop the conspiracy theories though...

Yeah, it's exceptionally lousy timing though - doesn't mean it's not true.

2 hours ago, lucretius said:

I've never heard of this Hamilton guy, and based on his picture I'm going to assume he's the result of some failed attempt to clone Matic.

I rate him. He is similar to Matić in style. Around the sand height and build, and both lefties. Doesn’t excel at anything, but is competent at most aspects of midfield play.