SALFORD RED

Some Things About This New Board

This place isn't for you all to start moaning and complaining about MUT.

I've put a thread in the pub for you to all do that if you want. Keep the crap in there and not on the other forums. :ThumbsUpSmiley7-1:

If you're having any problems here then just post in this forum and I'm sure you'll get some help.

TalkManUtd isn't finished by a long chalk so bear with us while we continue to build this place. :ThumbsUpSmiley7-1:

You'll find some things different here so nip to the pub and have some testing of how things work.

Don't use the other forums for testing stuff out please.

Edit. Don't try to sign up with another members username, use your own only :)

I can see IP's on here as well as on MUT so don't think you'll get away with it. :xtongue.png.pagespeed.ic.cJEOZE

I just PM'ed you this but for the benefit of others, am I missing a button somewhere to embed videos from youtube etc? I'm currently putting in the "[youtube"] ["/youtube]" (without the " 's) 

Just copy/paste the youtube address into your post and the board does it automatic. :ThumbsUpSmiley7-1:

Don't blame me for anything :D

I've reached my quota of likes for the day inside about 8 minutes of the day even though I've not given out that many... is that needed when you can only like a post once? 

Can the limit be off or bigger than whatever it currently is? - just atm there's obviously going to be a bit of a 'like-fest' with everyone excited about the new place and all that...

I've reached my quota of likes for the day inside about 8 minutes of the day even though I've not given out that many... is that needed when you can only like a post once? 

Can the limit be off or bigger than whatever it currently is? - just atm there's obviously going to be a bit of a 'like-fest' with everyone excited about the new place and all that...

The like button was only added today. I'm sure the settings can be tweaked to suit :ThumbsUpSmiley7-1:

No doubt you wan't like my reply. :lol:

Changed. Was using the default maximum (10), you can now like up to 100 posts every 24 hours which should be enough.. don't put it about so much

I've done out a World Cup group stage thread, but the forum won't let me post it as it contains too many pictures (I added tiny flag images beside each country and I'm loath to see them go) is there anyway to get the restrictions lifted temporarily or will I have to post the boring version?

I've done out a World Cup group stage thread, but the forum won't let me post it as it contains too many pictures (I added tiny flag images beside each country and I'm loath to see them go) is there anyway to get the restrictions lifted temporarily or will I have to post the boring version?

Try again

You can highlight any part of a post and either quote it or click highlight which will produce similar bbcode to what you said.

I don't think doing that notifies the member though and it's not something this board does natively. I had a quick look around for an addon that is capable of that earlier and came across something that I'll look into getting sorted soon

why do i not receiving notifications for replies at any threads that i've posted in? need some help...

Go to your profile at the top of the page and then > My Settings. On the bar on the left, there should be an entry about "Notification Settings", where you can enable/disable all alerts.