MikeM

Introductions Thread - New members say "Hi" here.

What a difference 8 years makes, I used to post on the old forum as a 25 year old, I'm now 33 and a father of two. 

I posted 5 years on soccer 24/7 but that died about a year and half ago, I've not really posted on a forum since. I know I was hassle the last time but I was a young man with a lot to say, I'm now a bit longer in the tooth and just looking for a place to give my verdict on the club. 

What a difference 8 years makes, I used to post on the old forum as a 25 year old, I'm now 33 and a father of two. 

I posted 5 years on soccer 24/7 but that died about a year and half ago, I've not really posted on a forum since. I know I was hassle the last time but I was a young man with a lot to say, I'm now a bit longer in the tooth and just looking for a place to give my verdict on the club.

Were you fazman? if so welcome brother. if not welcome anyway.

Welcome to the forum, Spoderman is now no longer the latest member to join. Lol I remember his post, can't a Spoder live bruv.

welcome aboard sir!

Were you fazman? if so welcome brother. if not welcome anyway.

Yeah it's me, the older more rounded individual haha!

Been a long time, nearly a decade since I was about.

Hi! My name is Jianguo, I live in China.

I really love Mufc and it is one day my dream to see the heaven that is Old Trafford. 

My favorite ever MU player is Luke Shaw, he will be captain one day I hope.

I found this forum through a search engine.

Huan yin huan yin.

"Ever" would be most peculiar.....

I didn't know we could be found, an improvement....

Hi! My name is Jianguo, I live in China.

I really love Mufc and it is one day my dream to see the heaven that is Old Trafford. 

My favorite ever MU player is Luke Shaw, he will be captain one day I hope.

I found this forum through a search engine.

welcome :)

Hi I'm Faz, 

I used to be on the old forum under the username Fazman. 

I was much younger at the time and a complete nightmare. 

Hopefully this time round people can appreciate me as a more mature respected member. I've certainly changed over the years. 

34 minutes ago, Thekeanefella said:

Fax ya croc loving cunt , welcome back man..

Another old member haha!

Cheers mate, hope you're good.

hi guys its Matt, just got started in this forum haha enjoy following news and progress from our young lads in the academy and reserves. Current fav player in the squad Carrick maybe? All time has to be Vidic/Ruud and Scholsy yeah thats it really lol 

I just don't know whether to believe any new sign-ups are genuine or not. You guys have managed to brew a cauldron of hysteria towards new members that I tend to just avoid them for a few weeks haha

But I'll go out on a whim and greet @Chapman on the back of him finding this thread and using it... Welcome!

1 hour ago, peterswellman said:

Hello Andrew. Welcome aboard.

Thank you! 

1 hour ago, Juanderful said:

I just don't know whether to believe any new sign-ups are genuine or not. You guys have managed to brew a cauldron of hysteria towards new members that I tend to just avoid them for a few weeks haha

But I'll go out on a whim and greet @Chapman on the back of him finding this thread and using it... Welcome!

Don't worry and thank you!