MikeM

Introductions Thread - New members say "Hi" here.

Hello, my name is Abdullah. I've spent so many years on MUT (signed up in 2007 I think), mostly as a lurker though. I'm from a little country called Kuwait, but went to school in Manchester a long time ago. Looking forward to getting more involved in this community and getting to know everyone a little bit better.

Like I said in my PM mate, good to see you made it safely. (y)

Make yourself a cup of tea and put your feet up, make yourself at home. :)

Waddup!!! So this is where everyone came, was wondering why MUT was so dead.

I was Giggsy11 on MUT

Almost all regulars must have been invited by now, if not, they will be quietly added to the invitation list if they happen to be spotted.

Wanted to ask but have not, can you explain your avatar....?

Hi, I was a member on the old site but hadn't posted for years haha. Started looking at the forum again a few months ago (but bever signed in) just read it to get the news on United really. Only just found out why it's been so dead so jumped ship to here.  (y)

Hi, I was a member on the old site but hadn't posted for years haha. Started looking at the forum again a few months ago (but bever signed in) just read it to get the news on United really. Only just found out why it's been so dead so jumped ship to here.  (y)

Welcome sir. Why not stick around here and post a bit? We won't bite, except for maybe me. 

Was on the old site actively a couple of years ago (when Abojodeh was spamming the site daily - good quality laugh there), got busy with work and studies hence my time on the forum was cut back severely. 

Anyway, hi guys.  

Was on the old site actively a couple of years ago (when Abojodeh was spamming the site daily - good quality laugh there), got busy with work and studies hence my time on the forum was cut back severely. 

Anyway, hi guys.  

good to have you back. Abo is "drunkkcunt" on here..

Edited by johan