Sign in to follow this  
haggler

Six Nations 2018

59 minutes ago, RedDevilDazzy said:

Why are England so shite?

Jones is a one trick pony. The other teams have sussed us out now and there is no plan b. In the second half there was more variation and irelands defence looked a bit more exposed but the game was over by then. I also think england have peaked when they won two years ago.  

I thought highly of Jones but three defeats in a row and a very poor display today it has to be said. It's been years since I've seen us this poor. Its hard to make a case for england sticking with Jones. He's undone his reputation in this tournament.

Brilliant feeling. This team is coming together brilliantly -  such a good mix of experience and youth. Obviously still a little short of quality in the replacements, but not as bad as it used to be. Great game management.

Nice of England to bother turning up for ten minutes at the end. They offered absolutely nothing without Billy Vunipola. A really unimaginative team selection, Jones doing a Mourinho and picking a load of massive cloggers for the backs.

Just need France to win, and England are fifth, which is about where they deserve to be.

7 hours ago, lucretius said:

Brilliant feeling. This team is coming together brilliantly -  such a good mix of experience and youth. Obviously still a little short of quality in the replacements, but not as bad as it used to be. Great game management.

Nice of England to bother turning up for ten minutes at the end. They offered absolutely nothing without Billy Vunipola. A really unimaginative team selection, Jones doing a Mourinho and picking a load of massive cloggers for the backs.

Just need France to win, and England are fifth, which is about where they deserve to be.

Losing bonus point did the job :p