aardvarked

What Are You Listening To?

3 hours ago, hdcantona said:

Been watching Sunderland till I Die? (Netflix doc on sunderland 'fighting for promotion' from the championship lol) 

This is the intro to that anyway

Yes. Great to see Sunderland suffering so badly

Currently into my hardcore scene. Got introduced to a band called Turnstile. Very good. 

If new age hardcore is your thing, their album 'Time and Space' is pretty darn good. 

14 hours ago, pearson77 said:

Old stuff..Two T Rex albums (Electric Warrior, The Slider) birthday presents from the wifey..she's a good un.

Hope you have had a great birthday

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By butler
      Everyone I'm sure enjoys a little reggae now and again,I will post some of my favourites from years gone by and the odd recent tune..
      Please do post your most catching or memorable reggae track,from any country. .
      Il let Haggler start..I'm guessing he's a ska man.
    • By SALFORD RED
      You like your music? Well just enter the artist you like listening to and away you go.

http://2010.neverendingplaylist.com/
    • By abo
      Thread for pretentious hipsterfags who mostly listen to albums. Discuss/rate/rabble   

In the past few days I've listened to the following albums:  

Joy Division - Unknown Pleasures. Top fucking class, my favourite Division album. Been sleeping and waking up to it in the last 4 days. Perfect.

Atoms for Peace - AMOK. Pleasantly surprised. First few times I listened it was kinda Okay-ish  but just like The Eraser after giving it a break and listening to it again it grew on me. Wasn't a big fan of AFP pre-AMOK stuff, but I'm in fucking love with this album.

Fatso Jetson - Flames for All. Mario Lalli the greatest overweight musician EVER. 

Latitudes - Bleak Epiphanies In Slow Motion. Downloaded their whole discography but only listened to this EP so far. It's really great and it makes excited about their 2 albums. Good thing they decided to use shorter names for their albums. 
    • By dualtamac
      Simple idea (thanks Abo for the idea, had to revive it)....you make an album of 12-15 songs of any band/artist that you would find perfect, either as a collection of favourite songs or songs you think could mesh well together.

Example:

ARCADE FIRE:

1. Wake Up
      2. Ready to Start
      3. Neon Bible
      4. Reflektor
      5. Rebellion (Lies)
      6. Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)
      7. Flashbulb Eyes
      8. Intervention
      9. Here Comes the Night Time
      10. Keep the Car Running
      11. Rococo
      12. Normal Person
      13. Neighbourhood #3 (Power Out)
      14. Afterlife

The order bugs me with Arcade Fire....since they've changed a bit from Funeral to Reflektor.

Fire ahead, everyone. Hope this works out. 
  • Topics

• Popular Contributors