Burns92

Mr Robot

Can't remember if i made a thread for this is not way back when the first season start either way i couldn't agree more, i'm only this weeks episode behind but i'll be watching it tonight. 

Truly fantastic show, so very well shot and acted. Full of twists and turns but they don't seem added for effect but to go along with the narrative. Plenty of nods to other shows/films too which i like. 

As you said, best thing if not better than breaking bad. 

For some reason I always thought Rami Malek was part of those shitty American Pie movies, haha.

3 hours ago, ALF said:

Can't remember if i made a thread for this is not way back when the first season start either way i couldn't agree more, i'm only this weeks episode behind but i'll be watching it tonight. 

Truly fantastic show, so very well shot and acted. Full of twists and turns but they don't seem added for effect but to go along with the narrative. Plenty of nods to other shows/films too which i like. 

As you said, best thing if not better than breaking bad. 

Man you are in for a ride with the latest episode. The last 10 minutes were intense as fuck, you should check /r/MrRobot if you haven't already. Reading some posts and predictions there make me realize just how incredible the writers of this show are.

Sam Esmail is also a frequent visitor there.

Edited by Burns92

17 minutes ago, Burns92 said:

For some reason I always thought Rami Malek was part of those shitty American Pie movies, haha.

Man you are in for a ride with the latest episode. The last 10 minutes were intense as fuck, you should check /r/MrRobot if you haven't already. Reading some posts and predictions there make me realize just how incredible the writers of this show are.

American Pie is life. One and Two.

3 hours ago, Burns92 said:

I'm up to date now and you're not wrong, i loved that train ride at the end there and then THAT ending. Boy! i already spend too long that on subreddit it's often tricky to avoid spoilers when you've not caught up. 

There was a lot of things about 'listening' in that episode which i found interesting i'm sure theres a theory about that it was certainly deliberate. 

I'm in Germany next week and amazon prime lets me watch fuck all over there so i'm gonna have to wait at least a week on saturday to watch, i'm not happy. 

7 hours ago, ALF said:

I'm up to date now and you're not wrong, i loved that train ride at the end there and then THAT ending. Boy! i already spend too long that on subreddit it's often tricky to avoid spoilers when you've not caught up. 

There was a lot of things about 'listening' in that episode which i found interesting i'm sure theres a theory about that it was certainly deliberate. 

I'm in Germany next week and amazon prime lets me watch fuck all over there so i'm gonna have to wait at least a week on saturday to watch, i'm not happy. 

I just fucking hope the season doesn't end with "Bonsoir Elliot", haha. I wouldn't know what to do for a year after that.

Edited by Burns92

11 hours ago, O said:

Freaky episode. 

You think it could be possible that Whiterose is a time traveling entity? Minister Zhang from the future after a sex change operation.

For someone who is obsessed with time, surely he'd be against spending so long on make up. So far I have been getting some Predestination vibes from season 2; after all that has happened I wouldn't be surprised if time travel is part of the plot.